English

>English
>Mandarin
>Arabic

Only 3 common tongue languages that should be learned, globally.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxf7dIUiP4w
youtube.com/watch?v=p-Whzw-RA7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone who learns arabic not under the threat of death or to help kill terrorists is a cuck and should be gassed.

>not having your own language
Tosin vituttas itteäki aika vahvasti jos puhusin entisen siirtomaaisännän kieltä

This.
Tá súil agam go mbainfidh tú taitneamh a bhaint as Dick Jamal i do bhean chéile.

Actually in the 1st pic, the 4 glasses are separate systems and are completely homogenous as only blue particles in blue glass, red particles in red glass, etc

in the 2nd pic, all different particles are interacting, the mixture can be said to be diverse.

hope this helps

Your mom's from chile.
There I think I know enough brazilian.

English
Mandarin
Latin

Arabic is obsolete and will go extinct in 20-30 years.

>Brazillian
American education everybody.

dúr inbred babe éigniú sassanach

>ignoring Latin America
>not realising that China is going down the shitter (look at expected changes in working/retired population, they are FUCKED)
>not realising that once Latin American countries weed out corruption, they will constitute a significant trading bloc
>this is further amplified if, in a very likely scenario, they decide to form a Latin America Union like the EU.

Spanish will be one of the most important languages in 20-30 years.

Arabic is a stupid language that doesn't work. More and more of the Arab world is speaking English and French, and I'd imagine that within a few years Arabic will become a language spoken and written primarily by Islamic Scholars and Priests.

hahahahah
but no French is probably also pretty important
and spanish. nothing else though. but made up elf languages are more important. trust me. i'm a dwarf.

English is the only language that should be learned globally.

Mandarin and Arabic are meme languages. All the educated/upper class businessmen in China and Saudi Arabia speak English.

>knowing a language as dead as Irish

Sa' stay dizend sti' sgrazie' d'ignurent, vaca boia uns capez gnit, l'e' mej cam veg a let

you forgot Swiss German

This. Arabs generally ignore their own grammar.

it kind of already is, there's like 4-8 types of arabic and they're about as similar as italian and portugese or french in some places, or english and swedish. but generally there's some pan-arabic media "classical arabic" i'm not too sure, and then you have scripture/religious arabic, which is sort of like latin, nobody actually speaks it.

pretty much, but that falls back to "why do you need to learn a langwidje"

>English
Yes

>Mandarin
>muh 1.3 billion speakers

Majority of mandarin speakers are peasants. As a regular person, you gain nothing.

>Arabic
Again, you gain nothing as a regular person.

>made up elf languages

>dead

RRRREEE

Power languages (in no particular order):

English
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Mandarin Chinese
Arabic
Hindi
Russian
Norwegian
Swahili

Prove me wrong.

>no Latin

Latin isn't used enough these days.

>hindi above russian
>portuguese above anything
>german above anything
>swahili and norwegian on the list
you might be retarded

>French
>Portuguese
>Spanish
>Arabic
>Hindi
>Mandarin
>power

>(in no particular order):

>(in no particular order):
Fucking mongols I swear

>In no particular order

Read properly you fucking mongrel.

This senpai.

Εσείς ένας μεγάλος μαλαλα;

trick'd

>arabic
fucking why. the wars are ending.

French, English, Spanish.
Those are the 3 global languages

Take a look at how many people and places use those languages. There are swathes of Africa that speak French, as well as Latin America with Spanish and Portuguese. Arabic covers the middle east, Hindi is huge in India but also Pakistan. Mandarin Chinese characters are also prevalent in Japanese Kanji and Korean Hanja.

Norwegian seems to have best mutual intelligibility with Danish and Swedish. There also seem to be plenty of Icelanders who also speak Norwegian.

>English
>Mandarin
>Arabic

>isnt very used this day

Church documents
Medical field
Taxonomic classifications
Government documents
Historical documents

It isn't used in common speech, I mean. Apart from the vatican, there isn't really a place that someone who speaks latin could get by in.

Would be interesting to know Sup Forums's opinion on languages other than their mother tongue. Like, how do other language groups sound to you. Opinion on your own language is good too.

I'll start:
>English
Pretty fucking good tbqh familia. Lingua franca, the basics are easy to learn, it's excellent for lyrical music and it's smooth and pleasant sounding. Extremely rich lexicon. If something exists, there is a word for it in English. British accents are cool but difficult to understand sometimes.
>German
Coolest sounding language IMO. Sounds very sophisticated, the Latin influence gave it a very distinguished "imperial" feel. Grammatical rules are too autistic for its own good though.
>Other Germanic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Icelandic, Frisian, Dutch)
Been mostly exposed to Swedish and Dutch. In general all are very cool sounding. Dutch is nicely similar to English, and so is Frisian. To me they kind of sound like English when I didn't understand English. Icelandic is the weirdest. I hear Danish is the hardest.
>French
Without a doubt the most beautiful language there is. Great for music. Speaking it really does feel like wiping your ass with silk like they say in The Matrix. Just overall very sexy and elegant and adorable when spoken by civilized people.
>Portuguese
Great for music, but fucking ugly when spoken normally. Sometimes I wish Spain had successfully cucked Portugal so they and Brasil wouldn't speak this shitty languange.
>Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Ok this sounds like crap, It is surprising that, on the other hand,
>Japanese
Sounds so good (yeah, you know how I came to this conclusion. Thank you Anime). Don't have an opinion on Korean.
>Russian and other Slavic languages
Used to hate these but watching movies in Polish and Russian helped me change my mind.
>Finish and Hungarian
Don't have an opinion on these.

>Arabic
Ok, this sounds downright bad. Like, seriously, this sounds like crap to me. Don't mean to be racist, but the fact I mostly hear it from savages screaming Allahu Akbar doesn't help.
>Spanish, my own language
Spanish with Spanish accent is endearing, don't like to hear it on dubs though. Pretty rich and well structured language, but the fact it is spoken by large groups of savages takes a toll on its appreciation though.

Would like to add Spanish is terribad for music. Too cacophonous.

Quebecois scum. Secede from life by popular demand already.

>Portuguese
>fucking ugly

nigga please

youtube.com/watch?v=dxf7dIUiP4w

youtube.com/watch?v=p-Whzw-RA7M

All arabs speak classical arabic and it is still used in formal writing

In particular order
English
>used everywhere
German
>Useful if you want to do proper non proxy business in Germany and Switzerland
Mandarin
>China will grow larger
Spanish
>lots of spics, useful in the states
Russian
>Cyka blyat idi nahui
French
>Can use it in Africa I guess
Hindi
>Is India does actually into superpower by 2100 or whatever, could be useful
Arabic
>Could be used in France I guess
Portuguese
>Ahuehuehuheuhue, Brazil's kinda dead now but it looked like it was gonna be useful 2 years ago
Norwegian
>Oil deals n sheit
Swahili
>Nigger language
>Not useful

Any better orders?

You forgot that German is also in Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and a part of Belgium. It's also kinda similar to Dutch.

Russian is spoken not only in Russia, but also a lot of slavic countries as a second language.

Spanish and Portuguese: Latin America.

French: Africa, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, France

Hindi: India and Pakistan (Hindi and Urdu are super similar)

Arabic: Almost every arab country

Norwegian: Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Iceland

Swahili: Huge parts of Africa

The best order would be to order them by the number of speakers.

>You forgot that German is also in Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and a part of Belgium. It's also kinda similar to Dutch.

I didn't forget it, it's just that Germany and Switzerland are the most relevant countries to speak it in.

>Russian is spoken not only in Russia, but also a lot of slavic countries as a second language.

Still useful, Russia and Belarus are pretty easy to make a lot of money in.

>Spanish and Portuguese: Latin America.
...Meh?

>French: Africa, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, France

Africa yes, Canada lolno, it's useless, and German is spoken more widely than French in Switzerland.

... tl;dr I know where all of these languages are spoken....

>The best order would be to order them by the number of speakers.
Literally no. I wouldn't want to speak a language that 1 billion people in Africa spoke over something like German or Russian because unless you're a Chinese investor into Africa (and even then...) it would still be fairly useless and if anything more irrelevant than other languages. I'd rate them by affiliated countries GDP PPP.