S rusia,ukraina,sweden

A+ Venezuela Colombia Italy Denmark Israel Canada

A- Usa France Spain Turkey Greece Austrailia

B+ Uk Japan Iran Portugal

C taiwan india mexico

D china S korea any other subhumans

No one cares fucking breeder

fucking breeders i swer

Why do you gooks have so much obsession of rankings and superficial?
>muh bill board on k pop yeah we are best
>muh our k-pop girl who deserve most influential woman in 2017
>muh most beautiful face in 20xx are full of our women and boys with make-up

It is damn hilarious and makes always baka when I see them.

Why do not take criticism you have got from world. Your surgeries and stuff are based on your social problem but you seem never want to accept and get over it . Is it because koreaboss like transthetic girl from Germany or crazy
K-pop lunatics support you? You are real cancer of the earth,a fucking piece of gook.

anime fan=bill board fan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>j pop > k pop.

And american are slave of mexican

You are helpless. I promise you will never get over it. The verrus you got is x100 stronger than AIDS virus.

A dead korean is best korean.

I'm greek

ANIME MASTER RACE
3DPD BTFO

Now I have you both here, let me ask you a question I have sticking in my head since some time ago.

Here is usual to have some fishing ships full of disgusting gooks (mostly chinks, but also coreans and japs in less percentages) who fish illegally in our coast, so sometimes our navy arrest and reatain them in the docks until the penalization is negotiated.
A greek friend in my work, who is also like 40 years older than me, told me that like 20 years ago one of these ships which was of japanese origin was also full of corean prisioners whose were working to reduce their jailtime.
Do japs usually doo that? Or was it something semi-legal?
He also told me that japs treated them like animals.

>A greek friend in my work, who is also like 40 years older than me, told me that like 20 years ago one of these ships which was of japanese origin was also full of corean prisioners whose were working to reduce their jailtime.
>Do japs usually doo that? Or was it something semi-legal?

You say it happened around 2000?
No jokes please. Absolutely no, no fucking way. Even in the old history we never do such thing. What the hell is that rumor came from?
It could be either Chinese or Korean who pretend to be Japanese? I heard many of them do pretend to be us when they commit crimes in abroad because you can't tell us apart.

But japanese seems pretty different with korean or chinese.

So Whether korean or chinese claims he or she is japanese, even foreigner realize it.

How long have you been in online?
In terms of what?
Shut the fuck up, gook.
The westerners never be able to tell Asians apart.
Are you fucking nut?

they telled according to korean interview

ITT: proxies

it's like we don't exactly tell british rusian.

You showed a fucking picture with lame language and you have no idea how to tense verbs.

Fuck off you proxies detector.
You ruin threads like a shot. Stop it.

Cyka blyad. Slavs and saxons look different enough to tell apart if you ask me.

It's like Yamato and chinese-korean. I agree to you.

Even i can tell apart too.

I am Japanese and I want to manage to fix and help this self hating gook.
This guy has mental issues which seem very serious.

>And you said dead korean is good korean
>what i said is true

Gonna have to agree with nip-san on this one. S.Koreans care WAY to much about looks and status that its stupid.
>plastic surgeries to look like the retarded beauty standard which makes you look way worse but wait it shows that you're wealthy enough to afford this so its all cool

> can't handle banter
> why are you even trying me?

> tier no 1 looking
> tfw can not speak english
> muh stronk gook gene
> brit ugly women

Oh yes as you can realize self hating spam threads leeching on a catalog of Sup Forums. He is the one doing them.

this but unironically

Well, they could be either chiks or koreans, but it was registered as japanese, or at leats the ship was.
He also told me that when the portuary workers tried to unload all the mercancy that was fished illegally and then the crew tried to kick them out of the ship to the point the military forces had to pacify them.
Such disgusting """""people"""""

>Your friend said this and shit.

I don't care what you are thinking about us, but keep in mind that you have to prove your point with reliable news sources and shit which we can be mutually convinced.

As for your claim" > it was registered as Japanese, or at least the ship was" , you have to know that those ships registered as Japan doesn't mean they are from Japan/ Japanese.

Many merits and benefits would go to both sides, for instance, there are many Panama registered ships around the world, why would this happen? They can earn taxes from registration fee. Or the Chinese would be able to fish as having registration of ship from Japan enable them to fish where the Chinese registered ships were not able to be allowed to fish there.

me on the left