Hey Sup Forums what's the dumbest thing you've ever spent money on?

hey Sup Forums what's the dumbest thing you've ever spent money on?

>pic unrelated

I once "tipped out" a stripper for 800 dollars just to sniff her feet until the club closed... I was hammered.

money

a usb charger that had a hidden camera to spy on people. still can't find a perfect time to use it.

how much did it cost?

A $650 Bulova watch. It's gold. Now that I look at it, I should've gotten silver.

$35 on amazon

Pic is literally related

i hired beetlejuice for a bachelor party

ex gf

Heroin and cocaine. But mostly cocaine, at least heroin made me feel good.

Spent way too much on my ex gf buying shit she told me she needed.

How much?

an 80 dollar PDF file that I thought would make me money.

Granted it was a really niche business kind of thing I was super into at the time, but man do I feel retarded.

lost 70k over 2 years gambling

fucked up my life real bad

>Be me, 22 years old, 1993.
>Sitting in a small bar. Maybe 10 other people there. Day drinking, cuz day off.
>Drunk as death
>Hungry
>Decide it would be a good idea to go to butcher shop next door.
>Come back to bar with a 40-odd pound frozen, butchered lamb.
>Ask bartender to cook it for me.

I only know this happened because I woke up with a partially thawed lamb carcass in my apt. and the bartender laughed and laughed the next time I went in there.

How much we talkin bout?

spent over 400$ on virtual items

GTAV shark card. Goddamn delorian...

a $300 CSGO knife. I sold it later but still not my proudest moment

a 200 dollar electric guitar. literally never played it correctly. whenever my friends come over and get drunk, i take it out and we jump off tables and shit blasting it at full volume screaming rock lyrics.

20 grand over 2 years.

I have probably spent close to 1k on shark cards over time.... I hate myself.

Well shit. I’m sorry man. It’s a common mistake. How much do you HONESTLY make a year?

$192 For Gold passes for Valley Fair for me an gf. Only went once while she went 6+ times with her friends.

Damn mate. I'll really be pissed if RDR2 has fucking cattle cards or some bullshit.

What the hell did you spend 20k on?

link?

"Hidden Cameras Charger Adapter"
Just Search That

>Be me, 7 years old
>I'm in the boring Wal-Mart at the typical sports rival town
>bored
>decided to buy a crayola marker maker
>bought it, mom threw away the receipt
>the solidified piece of shit, cum, urine, and nasal mucus didn't work.

That was my biggest waste of $20.

Bitcoin

I'm earning more, now, but back then we lived off less than 40 grand per year.

When I was thirteen I would buy two liter bottles of Dr Pepper on a weekly basis. This lasted a good year or so, came to around 70$ in total.

I own everything in the game and still have about 60 deluxos sitting in a CEO garage

All from glitching. Never bought 1 shark card. Sorry to hear about your retardation

crack and a hooker

Damn that’s a crazy amount to shell out tat type of cash. So combined y’all were bringing in 40?

And How much now?

Post pdf

My friend literally just bought a packet of McDonalds meme sauce for $200

Internet connection. Such a timesuck

I spent money on crypto

THESE MOTHERFUCKING CAPTCHAS. THEY NEVER FUCKING END I SWEAR TO GOD. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING VEHICLES AND BRIDGES. IVE SEEN SO MANY VEHICLES AND BRIDGES IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK WHENEVER EITHER IS MENTIONED. THEY NEVER FUCKING END. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKING PICTURES WHERE THERE ARE MULTIPLYING PICTURES. THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE. THIS CAPTCHA TOOK ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. THEY ALWYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING BRIDGE, AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE IS NO FUCKING BRIDGE. THE CAPTCHA TO MAKE THIS POST LITTERWILLY IS GONNA BE THE THING TO PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE

A5 Wagyu, spent $780
A complete waste of money.

Bought a $100 didgeridoo, never learned to fluently play it. Can only make one retarded noise out of it

My college education

aaahaahhah i feel you!

>80 Dollars
Holy shit, what was it about? "How to scam people with pdf files"?

Spent 4700 dollars upgrading a rotary engine. Still leaks oil

More than 10k, ended up getting banned.

me and my brother are about $8k deep into restoring a 92' 240sx and swapping in a 350z engine

i made money on crypto.

faggot. why would you put that slow ass engine in it?

So what was wrong with it? I was tempted to go to that place in NYC and get the one for 400.

Wii U
:)

The one you get outside japan is not A5 but still good. Its just not worth the price. I had a course it was $600 without drinks included (almost $800 total). Kobe is almost the same, I couldn't recognize the difference and it costs less than half of wagyu. Its truly a waste of money.

sounds like you got your $ worth

3 gta's 5
a dumb really expensive splatoon toy for my sister
Lot of winter loot boxes in overwatch (arround 200 dollars)
a lil box 1cm full of shitty cereal for 3 dollars
A lamp for a rare in habbo...
South park butthole, it was such a shitty game
darksouls 3, fallaout 3, games i dont like
A bot for 30 credits when you can have a car in habbo for 11... lot of habbo stuff tbh

Spent 10k to turn it into 60k
Had to liquidate at 40k and still split.
Ended up with 20k for a day or 2 before having it stolen.
Basically paid 10k to have my life fucked with

Used underwear at a thrift shop.

Have you spend 3 credits on habbo for a little structure and 6 credits for 20 gnomos?

gotta be heroin

Walmart don't need no receipt yo

WTF? You spent 10k on some rando app game? Why'd they ban you? Figure they'd love to take your money

$50 bottle of vodka. For 3/4 of the price I got one that actually tastes good neat

My ex

A Chrysler 300

MGTOW my friend, go monk mode to replace that money.

1969 Lamborghini Miura S
Loved that car.
Figure it cost me about $8 for every mile I drove it.

Electronics that fail too soon

Its an addictive game, there are peoplo who spent more than 100k. I got banned because I duped items and sold for real money (I made less than what I invested tho).

It was one of the most played games worldwide in 2006-2008.

1000 Mega Millions tickets

$10 for a bag filled with glue in a rave

A leather jacket that i'm too fat to fit in.
Almost a thousand bucks

I keep falling for those really hot Asian hookers that always turn out to be disgusting beat up festering skin bags

Can't say I've heard of a VQ35DE swapped 240. Definitely getting points for creativity.

A doctors appointment

>buy six flags season passes and pay for on monthly basis
>$30 a month for me and gf I think is what it was
>leave to basic training
>graduate basic and AIT
>come home, things aren’t the same as they were when I left for some reason
>gf and I break up
>some other Chad gets with gf
>get an email one day
>thank you for your recent visit to six flags!

I completely forgot to take her pass away that I was paying for. I still can’t believe I payed for her side of the trip without knowing it.

An aftermarket supercharger for my car. idiot Armos who sold and installed it fucked up my engine. All in I lost about $35K after I had to sell the car.

kinda just using what we had at the time, mostly just a learning experience but its been real fun so far

So when will you murder her

You've never even seen a miura in person

i blew $100 on the lotto back when it was like 1.5 billion

Underated

>never played it correctly
>had a great time with bros
it balanced itself out user

Seeing as how that was roughly 5 years ago and I’d rather stay out of prison, I’m gonna go with never on that one

Drugs

About 150 quarter sized ferrite magnets

Put about $25,000 into my $28,000 Subaru WRX. Built engine, forged internals, cat back, intercooler, intake, down pipe, up pipe, you name it I have it upgraded. Now it's a pain in the ass to maintain and drive.

Shoulda just bought a 3k civic

>You've never even seen a miura in person
OK, Sport.
Then this will really snap your sphincter.....
I bought it from a friend who drove it to High School when he was 16 - 18..

big difference between spending and investing. i made a killing with bitcoin, i went in at $400 and pulled out at 19k. so it was probably me who ripped you off. bitcoin is dead now so run far away from it. buy QTUM

Spent 5k on a Rolex Explorer 1. Best purchase I have ever made. Wait what was this thread about again....

3 kids knock on my door
2 high school age kids, 1 elementary
Selling raffle tickets for blah blah blah
Buy 2 tickets, $20 a pop

Later that night look at tickets.
Look well done
Raffle date is from 4 months ago.

fake yugioh cards

Once I spent 15$ on 6 feet worth of flex tape. That 10 seconds of fame felt good.

Probably my Ex wife.... Regrets.

I've got a 280zx I bought for $400. The initial price isn't what has fucked me, the price I've paid for moving it 3 times now has cost more than the car. I'm convinced I can bring it back to life soon.

A VR headset

are you literal retard?
LS ftw
about same amount of work, way better results
people do it for a reason

Thought my GF would like this.
She didn't.