instagram.com/itsangelguardian/?hl=es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

human

male

some type of china

hapa

Op’s mom

chink

do not mix my race with the yellow back.
thank you and good bye nigger

Korean and American

thats not a her

step back clear the area, we've got an enlightened individual on our hands here. what is your secret? pls

Latina probably

She's obviously mixed but
she's hispanic.
I know lots of girls that look just like her from Mexico and other countries.

Ppl that think asian need to educate themselves, she looks 0% asian

OP here all your guesses are wrong.

Rat

This x2
She's a latina
Insta is itsangelguardian

Talladega 500

My guess of ethnicity would be Eastern Europe.

Yup. Shes a confirmed wet back.

OP here all your guesses are right. All of them. She is every race. And also possibly part hamster.

step back, we've got someone who thinks they're being funny

This, she's Mexican.

Welp, theres Asians in Mexico... maybeeeeee, you know palo i actually have seen girls like that, she has a face not normal at all being
hispanic, and she also has asian details
I bet name is Andrea or Chun/lin

Korean, Chinese don't loko that ugly.

she does look asian because asians and injuns are part of the same race.

Filipino, check her fucking facebook

This.
Ppl are dumb.

Isn't that Showry? She's korean

Why do you people act like a half Mexican/Asian is unbelievable, if that’s the the case then what the hell am I?

yeah but mexican/asian sounds like a gross mix most of the time. just worked out in this case

What else is part of that race there user?

human

You bastard are saying I’m ugly?

I see why you say she is Asian tho i will say french because i want to cut it off already
FRENCH

egyptian

She's half choge. This is HK

Why it makes sence?
(It wasnt now persian or some shit? am pretty ignorant bout that and i want to put it clear)

yes.
I thought that was clear.

everyone knows the more races you mix the uglier the outcome. very few races are good mixed mexican/asian is not one of them

Half asian half russian

Whatever she is, it's groce with those man eyebrows

shit that's exactly what I was thinking

Looks to me likeshe belongs to the human race unlike OP who is inhuman related to pond slime

east asians, polynesians and native americans are all part of the mongoloid race and cluster together in dna tests.

She's Filipino

Nah, chinense mexicans are cute tho

clearly a nigger

incorrect but nice guess

Her IG instagram.com/itsangelguardian/?hl=es

I thougth the same thing, but its not clear at all, she doesnt look pretty fil in a few ways

Looks white to me. Do you mean specific ethnicity? Jewish?

400 yard relay???

Yep, 100% with you on this.

>people who think like this actually exist

Those are nationalities which actually is probably more accurate then saying white or black. I can't stand the human paradigm when it comes to race. It's like I'm not white I'm Mexican, or he's not black he's Mexican. It's like I guess there is white people, black people, Spanish people, Natives and Asians but this doesn't make sense at all. The plebeain nomenclature of racial taxonomy that is engraved into societies' psyche is utterly contrived. If a Mexican who barely speaks English is as light skinned as a tanned Irishman be is still not white and likewise if a Mexican is as dark as a tribesman from the Congo he is still not black; but why isn't the tribesman of the Congo simply Native/Aboriginal/Indigenous like those of Australia and the Americas, why isn't the Anglo-Saxon called a native in Northern Europe? After spending more time than I should have writing this, I have totally gotten to the point where I don't even give a shit about what I'm writing anymore.
>I'm Rick James, Bitch.

Sexy

Not spanish palo, those are fags english magdalena and bisctuit fags, we are Americans
(latinos, hispanics, nigga...)

It's almost like race doesn't really exist

race as fast as she can to get away from you!

Latina or hapa. Maybe Finnish.

except shes pretty

thats quite the strawman but mexicans are mongrels.

You do realize Native Americans and Asians share a common ancestor. The native ancestors came from Asia to America. Since most Hispanics are mostly spanish and some native. It makes sense they look similar to hapas.

Latino and Asian make some next level sluts. Asian men tend to father the kids in Cali. They are attractive.

Where’s ugly white and ugly asian women produce terrible offspring.

Really... spain is in Europe, Mexico in America
Spanish are fags, dont compare us with them
if yo notice hispachan has a "h" so its not spanish chat, they also speak castillan and we speak latin spanish...

I work with a Puerto Rican who is always bitching about racism. He’s blue eyed and light brown hair. Whiter than men. We call him George , but his name is Jorge.

We didn’t even know the fucker was a Latino. This same white fucker benefits from affirmative action.

boricuas are morons without exception

What strawman? I posed questions and I also showed a lack of understanding of what race is. The girl in OP's pic looks white and if my race is white, but she is Asian then what the fuck is race? Because either Asian is not a race or white isn't.
Also if you are going to accuse my words as "a strawman" then you should also try to blow down the strawman with your judgement; not just make a claim with out any foundation which in turn is a strawman itself. Also if you lived in Mexico and that was your residence then you would be Mexican so... yeah, that is a strawman as well, so tooshay.

Well then,

half asian half white

Indy 500

white/ asian mixed?

The real race is where Ricky Bobby is.

>Shake 'n' Bake

crouton

she's gotta be whitenese

Jap/euro hapa

After viewing her Instagram, she looks like a typical Harnizo.

human is a species retard

and what ? dog is a race ?

Very common in the north of Mexico, Argentina, southern Brazil and parts of Colombia.

I want to enjoy upon her

Elfen waifu

So where are her nudes? Mexicans are big time sluts. Will do unspeakable things for a green card.