Getting enjoyment out of watching grown men that make a living out of wearing matching uniforms whilst playing...

>getting enjoyment out of watching grown men that make a living out of wearing matching uniforms whilst playing childhood games

>Getting enjoyment out of living

it does not surprise me that an alt right mong will criticise spectator sports whilst being oblivious to his involvement in a social spectator sport

>JBP
>alt right
>or having ever said anything like what OP said

you are so fucking unsorted right now

clean your room, kiddo.

I feel like everyone who follows this guy is a pseudo intelligent virgin

When you're sorted watching sports in moderation is fine.

when will the Peterson nut-hugging end?

that is called 'projecting'.

Why did oblivious alt righters and Sup Forumsacks jump on this dude?

see guys I told you its true

Jesus i cant even escape this con-artist on Sup Forums...
-grabs you by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?

that retard believes in christianity

I'd rather spend my time sorting myself out

>tfw you'll never save my father from the underworld

t. Post-Modernist Marxists

Because he's literally the only University Professor in the world who isn't "KILL WHITEY"

in the anglo world*
most universities here are controlled by the church (directly or through CL)

Never, he's just some guy who used tenur to avoid losing his job for not using tumblr pronounes. He's not alt-right or anything realy

>he thinks the entire world is as cucked as the west

>

It's really interesting.

Far from it, don't compare me to a fedora. Hosting at church this Sunday

Stuff like this and Islam hate is what confuses me, sometimes YouTube comments go directly against what he's saying in his lectures, just peddling the same old alt-right arguments

>Implying competitive sport isn't an archetype of the myths and stories of great battles, wars, good vs. evil etc.

Bloody post-modernist fag OP; sport is definitely JBP approved.

Islam's hate really confuses me too. More dead children today. Explain it to us idiots.

Why wouldn't they?

>He thinks the non-Western world matters

Our welfare sustains countries like yours. If we go down you're coming with us bucko.

if i were a woman, i would marry peterson

>reverse engineers psychological motives and their destinations and exposes flaws in ones proclaimed logic
>call him a con artist

get your judgment to a accurate and higher standard, bucko

posting about it on a Polynesian fishing forum is the only thing more pathetic

I don't get this guy's appeal.

He had some good arguments against post-modernism and against his ridiculous progressive-obsessive students, but a lot of the shit he would drone on about just seemed like absolute bullshit.

Like this for instance, when he started talking about "good vs. evil," it was just so ridiculous. "There's objectively evil and we have to fight against it, oh and progressives are evil btw because they won't give me my grant money!!!"

Give me a fucking break, of course edgy internetters latch onto every word because they're looking for an ideology to justify being angry at normies and are too lazy to think for themselves. Disgusting plebs.

>oh and progressives are evil btw because they won't give me my grant money!!!"

>missing Peterson's point this hard

If he was worried about his money, he would submit to the re-education professors are going to have to go through and he would submit to the cries and irrational requests that are attempting to become national laws by way of the SJW.

No offense user, but his general perspective isn't meant for the dense.

is that way faggot

>No offense user, but his general perspective isn't meant for the dense.

*tips fedora*

I was clearly simplifying his argument you fucking retard, but he launches into a "good versus evil" point that is ridiculous because it's just him pointing out what is good and what is evil, as if his opinions on good and evil are objective because he's basing them off of authors he's read.

He is obviously vexed about potentially not getting his grant money, that's clear from the start. Your autism is probably preventing you from picking up social queues that indicate this.

t. Filthy rooms

Wasn't meant to quote you sorry

>all the pseudo intellectualism ITT

cringe

No I understand clearly what you were saying and it makes no sense. You couldn't discern that he has original thought on the concepts of good and evil, but in order to make it palatable, like many teachers in general, he uses references to support his claims/diagnosis in order to bridge any gap and eliminate confusion. That's why I called you dense, lol my bad. It's just nothing is more annoying than seeing qualified people getting torn down by people who aren't even equipped intellectually to gauge the entire picture accurately. It's all you see from the SJW and people of the like right. Just jumping the gun to some sort of absurd judgement. It's legit aggravating imho.

But yes, obviously he's upset that he won't get financial support to continue his work, not only that but grants getting denied is pretty normal. Again though, if he was solely about the money from the beginning, he would comply with the money instead of oppose what would get him the most money. Imo his general stance on such a hot topic merits the curiosity if he's being black balled.

Plus his general stance and given perspective on post modernism and the like has proven him to be worth his salt. He's not just blowing smoke up anyone's ass for the sake of cash. He's just in a fortunate situation where his convictions and insights are actually holding weight.