youtube.com/watch?v=FWnTJjAKwdY
youtube.com/watch?v=3M2vUWVKeSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi, guys

beating you to the punch

*farts*

i hope that bat finds the gem she truly desires one day

alright I gotta go to sleep

You're quite the sweetheart, you know that?

you're also a nice person

youtube.com/watch?v=FWnTJjAKwdY

Comfy thread? Comfy thread...

get thread.

that was a nice song. here is another nice song.
youtube.com/watch?v=3M2vUWVKeSM
mr fripp doesn't like his music being on youtube :)

Aishiteru.

I'll love you, loser.

i suppose even a loser can be a winner sometimes

WEEEEEE! I'M RUNNING AROUND!

is that your workout routine? aimless running and digging?

Love you in the butt, that is.

no way! access is only available if i REALLY REALLY love you!

how many men you have had sex with? :O

only one. didn't really like him. he only liked me for my body...

My ldr girlfriend broke up with me a month before I was going to move in with her. It's been two months since and I can't stop thinking about how much different my life would be right now. I was 26 when I asked her out and was my first. She was raped by her father when she was a kid and was scared of men, but got to know me over the internet first so that was probably why she felt comfortable with me.

It's been 8 months since we had sex and I'm really missing it. I almost wish I never knew how great it was. I know my borderline neet ass won't be having it again unless I luck out with another girl online. She said she was never really attracted to me and said she only had sex with me because she was scared to lose me as a friend. Just a gigantic hit to my self esteem. I miss her and almost wish I agreed to stay friends online again, but the pain of knowing she'll eventually move on and how she used me as a stepping stone was too much to deal with. I should have seen the writing on the wall with how much of a raging bitch she was to me that last trip. We fought so much over stupid shit like where to take her dog for a walk. I hate and love her still so much.

i don't understand your unique situation all the way, but...
are you sure that you couldn't have... vetted her a little better? you know, in order to determine whether she earnestly loved you?

I can win you over.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you in the end.

i'd really like to see you try...
"user" still the qtest though

How do I stop being a loser and be like the chad shown in pic?

I shall get you sushi.

my belly isn't the way to my heart!
reflect upon your negative emotions in bed while listening to music. obsess over your lack of connections. get really confused by people not saying what they actually mean.

what is this thread about?

We wrote each other so many love letters. Even when I was over there last summer she still told me she loved me and cried like a baby when I left in my uber to the airport. While I stood outside her apartment waiting with her she pulled me in for a teary eyed kiss that lasted for what seemed like ages. She's embarrassed by PDA, but even the passing cars honking at us didn't stop her. I read her texts, love letters, and the naughty emails she sent me and it's like a different person from the time before things got rocky. Everything she said then ran counter to what she told me during the break up.

It made my question my perception of reality. Was she really just pretending to be in romantic love this whole time? Was it really just platonic love and she really did just use me to get over her fear of men? Maybe she just didn't know what she really wanted until she felt like she was going to be stuck with me forever. Cold feet? But then why would she say such horrible things during the break up? How do you claim to love someone like your brother and then tell him you used him, that he's too scrawny for your tastes, then make fun of him with all the secrets you confided with her? Then have the audacity to text him two weeks later begging to be friends?

I know I'm not blameless, but I never in the years we knew each other made fun of her for her insecurities. I put my head in the sand and ignored what anyone should have seen coming in the build up to the move. She grew distant and I thought I could fix everything once I was there with her. This was the longest we spent away from each other and I just thought the stress of being apart so long was the only issue. I at least got myself out of debt and didn't let my current job know I got an offer in her home city yet. Maybe I'll find out eventually that the only reason I wanted to be with her was my desperate fear of spending my life alone. I've been thinking hard about this, but I do know I still love her.

>like a brother
>like any (insert male familial figure)
that's the first warning sign......

How do I love myself?

I opened myself up way too early for her attacks. I begged and begged and maybe she felt the only way to get me to give up hope was too crush me utterly. I was such a pitiful beta, but the pain was too much. My hopes and dreams were dashed and I couldn't believe things were really over.

by coming to terms that that nobody wants to love a somebody who doesn't at least somewhat believe in themselves.
take care of yourself. challenge yourself. chase after what you desire and don't let it fall through your fingers.

She said this during the break up. She did ask me shortly after the summer trip if I'd still be her friend of she broke up with me. I knew it was a sign and ignored it. Into she pressed and pressed and I admitted I wouldn't. She despised this answer and didn't call me for week. She thought our friendship meant more to me and that I should have said I would. She said a true friend would be able to be there for her when if she moved on and found another lover. I tried my best to pretend this was just a hypothetical. She pretended to be ok during my birthday and sent me a thoughtful present. Called and told me so many sweet things, then a couple days later it was back to rocky.

that's really fucked up. i don't blame you for persisting, but you really should be wary for future signs like that.
i don't care what anyone says. you can't really remain friends after a break up. it's just not the same, even if you were "just friends" before.
that's how i ended up with the first and only guy i've been with... i regret it. i missed a lot of signs, too. :(

B I S E X U A L
I
S
E
X
U
A
L

She probably found a Chad from college or something. I thought her sister would have told me though since she treated me like a big brother and disliked her sister. But then maybe blood is thicker than water.

p a i d s p a m
a
i
d
s
p
a
m
>1 shekel has been deposited into your Sup Forums shill account

I appreciate your thoughts. I really do hope there's someone out there for each of us. I want to just load up tinder or something and try and find someone to latch onto, but that would be unhealthy right now. Right now I'm just desperate to not be alone. I miss feeling loved. She doesn't feel the same way and never will.