Did the Holocaust really happen?

Did the Holocaust really happen?

The gas chambers didn't, and there weren't even 6 million Jews in nazi occupied Europe to begin with. The deportations and forced labor did though.

Please pull the trigger.

no

No, and we'll shut their lying dirty Jewish mouths soon enough.

Who /waitingforshills/ here?

I know I am

I read a book from a survivor and it seemed very real to me. Too many convergent testmonies, can't deny it.

>Did the Holocaust really happen?
Did Hitler really survive the war?

t. emitsun

Literally every stormfag holohoax argument has been debunked by Nizkor.
It happened, get over it.

Where's the ash and pits schlomo?

No.

How many threads are we having tonight on the holohoax?
I'm not going to hang around exposing lies and giving evidence all night.

You should do a dump and we'll call it square.

The number of people dead because of the nazis is estimated to be between 60-80 million.
the most common group killed were soviets (19-21 million)
so to act as if 6 million of those matter more than anyone else is in fact kikery in the works
but It certainly did happen

I'm going out with my wife. Read up on Josef Berg (a Jew who denies the holocaust) and Ernst Zundel.

Nope

YES

Where are those estimations from? Your own Jewish ass?

>It doesn't matter but it did happen.
>even if the Jews DID control all of that they would DESERVE to!

Hillery will finish what he started.

It did happen, but the numbers are very exaggerated. On a little side note though, it's always funny how everybody forgets about roma and sinti, but get all teary eyed when jews are mentioned, kek

The math is easy, 6 million over a war period of 5 years equates to roughly 3,000 Jews gassed daily, 365 days a year.
Which is impossible since many of the camps weren't built until halfway through the war.

Do yourself a favor- strips your biases and beliefs and just ask the questions needing to be asked.

I believe in you/pol/.

Ya, I was reading your posts in the other thread

I was talking about the 80 million dead by Nazi hands.

I'm glad it isn't a wasted effort. That said Jews like Berg give me hope that not all Jewish men are evil.

If I'm criticizing the kikes for their silly williness how am I a jew?
You can argue that they are a bunch of evil shites even if they got killed for it once
it's not like they inherently deserve their own state and support from everyone else just because of one incident.
and even if it didn't happen your argument is basically ruled out as tin foil hat theory that will just be ignored anyway so you better come up with something better than that.

oy vey, lampshade lives matter

Where are your sources that 80 million people were killed by nazis.