Hello Sup Forums this is a thread about pretending. What is pretending? Well...

Hello Sup Forums this is a thread about pretending. What is pretending? Well... Lets find out together in this thread! This is a pretend thread! This thread is meant for you to have fun and be yourself! No matter what that may be, you will be accepted, but do try to keep it nice. Tell me what you like to pretend doing. How do you like to have fun? Anyways... Pretending is fun, therefore this is also a fun thread! Pretending is fun because you can use your imagination and do some amazing things! Like for example, you could pretend that you are the worlds greatest thief and you are trying to steal a billion dollar diamond from a secret organization. You could pretend that you are a superhero who is fighting crime and saving the world! There are many things you can pretend about! I would like to show you all some things that I like pretending to do!

Let us take this present for example. What could possibly be inside of it you may be wondering? Well... It can be whatever you want it to be! You can pretend that it is a brand new pair of shoes! Or even perhaps it is that new videogame that you have been wanting! Or maybe it could be a brand new tea cup! Who knows? Use your imagination! Use your perception and pretend what it is!

Sometimes... I like to pretend that I am a professional racecar driver! I like to drive around in my fancy car and drive to some crazy places! I mean... I like to pretend that I am driving on a giant magical rainbow sometimes! I like to drive around really fast and explore!

i'll pretend that i'm getting a loving ``chemo"therapy treatment

I also like to pretend that I am a mad scientist. I like to pretend that I conduct some crazy scientific experiments in order to learn. I sometimes like to pretend that I am going to cure cancer one day. I pretend that if I can experiment on cancer enough, I can find a way to cure it! Since I am a mad scientist, I sometimes experiment on myself. I might even be crazy enough to give myself cancer just so that I could learn about it! If I can learn about it, I can learn how to cure it! I would go above and beyond to try to find this cure! Pretending sure is nice sometimes...

I sometimes like to pretend that I am in the middle of space flying around in my own mini spaceship! I like to look around at all the stars and planets and they are so amazing! I even get to see distant galaxies! Space is a beautiful place. It is also a big place. A very VERY big place. Maybe, I might even meet another lifeform while exploring space! Who knows?

I've always liked pretending all of my life. I would always run around and pretend. I would never have to worry about anything. Things were so simple. I didn't have to think. I pretended. I had fun. Good times...

Sometimes... I like to go onto my computer and pretend. The internet can be an amazing place! There is so much you can learn and so many different possibilities that I can't even imagine them all! You could pretend to do anything on there! You could even be all of these things at the same time! There is no end to what you can imagine!

I like to pretend that I am all of these things. I pretend that I am a superhero that is trying to save the world. I pretend that I am also a mad scientist that is going to save the world. Or maybe I'd go crazy and take over the world. I like to pretend that I can explore all of the internet and see some amazing things. I like to go to some crazy places! Some of these places I go to, I like to pretend that I can do all of this. Sometimes, I wonder if I really could make a difference. It is nice to pretend, but I always think to myself... What if...? What if I really am doing all of this? I don't really know, so I just pretend.

Yeah... I like pretending... Pretending is fun... What do you guys like to pretend doing? Tell me about it! Let us pretend together and see what kind of crazy things we can imagine!

Oh. That sounds really nice! I do hope that you are getting a nice treatment!

often times i pretend like i'm not alone! or not in the throes of sorrow!

I don't have any more relevant drawings... I'm sorry. I shall use something else that is purple instead. I hope it is close enough to being relevant for you.

Oh! That does sound nice! I like to pretend that I am doing that sometimes too!

Look at me! I'm pretending to be a spooky ghost! OooOOOOooOOOooooOO!!!!

i'm pretending to be scared!

I'm pretending my shit's together

BOO! Heheheheh.... Oh wait... You were pretending... Dang, I have to try harder!

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I like to pretend that I am doing that too sometimes. I go a little crazy every now and then and I have to pretend that I don't.

lol same

sometimes... i pull on it so hard... i rip the skin!

Well... Don't worry about it. This is a place that we can pretend in! We can have fun in here! We can do whatever you want to!

Ehh... You're pretending to do that... Right? I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself or anything now.

i like to pretend that old memes are relevant.

Oh. That is a nice thing to do! I like to pretend that is the case also! I mean... We can pretend that anything is relevant! Even this pumpkin! How can this pumpkin be relevant in any way to all of this? I'm not really sure... Perhaps we can pretend and figure out why!

every touhou needs a hat. maybe that is just momiji's experimental phase.

I like to pretend i dance pretty nice

I like to pretend im a communist and pretty friendly person and end every sentence with my communist friend, or stablish armys and alliances beetwen diferent kinds of persons

Hmm... A hat? Hats are nice. You can pretend if you wear a hat! You could pretend to be anything!

Oh. I like to pretend to dance as well! You should try dancing!

Like, hello my new communist friend or wanna rp brudda? and glory to arztotzka cheery friend!

I like to pretend im a 13yo saying dead memes but making them look real

OOOOH! That sounds fun! Maybe we could have a pretend war! I mean... That could be fun. Right? I just hope nobody gets hurt while we are pretending...

is that thing next to Jupiter a giant space turd? let's pretend it's not...

I would actually pretend im a SUCH PIG capitalist one wich is being irrational when everytime i need to say capitalism i change it for peace and progress, comunism or else

looks more like a shell to me. reminds me of a nautilus.
i want to pretend that i'm not scared of open water, but i'm too scared to even pretend.

I mean... If you want it to be you can pretend it is... I'd like to pretend that it isn't, but you can pretend that it is if you want. I mean... This IS a pretend thread! It can be anything!

also no government > any government

i pretend you are cute, cup

i know they are.

I like to pretend that this is not too innocent to be in such fucked up place

I like this! We can pretend that there isn't any government here... Right...? Eheheheh...

Oh! That is a nice thing to sa-... Wait... Are you pretending? I'm pretending to be confused now... Ha...¿

we don't have to pretend until a grumpy mod who Does It For Free™ decides to ban us all!

I like to pretend that I'm not a faggot.

Oh... I like to pretend that as well... I mean... Wha...? I'm pretending to be confused again...

Oh no... I wouldn't want that to happen. Why would they do such a thing? I've heard about things like that before, but do you think it is others pretending too?

i like to embrace it.

i wouldn't put it past anyone. some mod has a hateboner for scp secret lab threads because they didn't get their way when suggesting features, so it's not far fetched!

I see... That is a nice thing to pretend to do. I don't know if I'm pretending to do that, or if I'm not pretending to do that. What do you think?

I like to pretend im not grumpy, annoying and mean

now that. that hits home.

ACTIVE SHOOTER ALERT

Aww... I'm pretending that you are nice, kind, and caring! Wait... What does that make me then? I'm not sure... Pretending is hard sometimes...

WHOA! EVERYBODY GET DOWN! Wait... Are you pretending...?

Your not pretending to do that.

I'm not pretending that I am pretending to be a faggot? Or are you pretending, saying that I am pretending that I am pretending to be a faggot? I'm confused... How am I supposed to pretend if I don't know how to pretend? Maybe I'm pretending right now. Heheheheh...

it's okay fags, you're in good company.

I'm trying to say that you are not a faggot and that you are a good boi. I'm the fag.

i like to pretend i am shorter nicer and cuter

i always wished i were shorter too. but now i feel quite comfortable with my height.
5'8 isn't so bad, is it?

No! You're pretending! You're saying that I am the faggot and you aren't! Now I'm going to pretend to be angry at you! AAAAAHHHH!

Oh... I'm sorry that you have to pretend to do that. I'm not quite sure what to say about that unfortunately... YOU ARE UGLY! Heheh... See? I was only pretending... I'm sorry if that was a little too mean.

i like to pretend that one day everything will get better but i know it's only getting worse
i pretend i got to finish school and am going to start my residency soon and that i'm not so alone

do you want to play a little game of pretend?

Oh. I'm going to try pretending! I'm not sorry to hear that. I don't think things will get better. I think that you will be alone. Remember... I'm only pretending, I mean the opposite of what I said.

NOOOOOOOOOO. Im pretending to start crying and run up to my bedroom to cry into my pillow.

an old classic.

Ehh... I don't know... What do you have in mind...?

buttsex

Fake it till you make it

Oh. That means that it worked? Or that it didn't? I don't know... Pretending is hard sometimes...

I'd rather not pretend to do that and I'd rather not actually do it either.

awh, don't be shy... that might have been a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!

I don't know how to pretend to not be shy...

you can always pretend to enjoy sex to make the other person feel better about themself. not that i recommend lowering yourself to something like that, though.

Im pretending to dont hate you for do what i has been trying to avoid all this time, well not at all im like telling you with the word "im pretending"

You can always pretend to enjoying something youre not to to make them feel good with themselfs

I pretend to know what I’m doing, given that I’m graduating this May. I’ll keep pretending until I figure it out.
In the meantime, here’s a cute senior corgi for everyone.

[same thing you said except with even simpler wording]

That scares me. How can I pretend to do something like that...? That doesn't seem right. I want someone to feel better about themselves... Yet at what cost to myself? I can only do so much...

That is too much pretending. I don't know what is pretending and what isn't at that point.

just don't. i'm only expressing my lame sense of humor.

Are you pretending?

That is actually a very good thing to do! It is better than pretending to not know what to do. I'm sure you will be fine... Wait... I need to pretend... I'm sure everything won't be fine and I hope that everything doesn't work out for you. Also, that is an ugly corgi and it is not appreciated. I do not thank you for that. Heheh...

It's okay. I know what to do and not do. I like to have fun! I just hope that nobody gets confused and thinks something differently of what I am doing.

I don't know... Are you?

I like to pretend i have a lot good things to pretend about

me too, i am not a very imaginative person.

I'm back from crying in my room. And I agree, pretending is hard.

you have autism

I pretend about beliving peps dramas so we dont end our relationship
I also pretend we just made such a positive post in a hole of problems and lies

I pretend that i didnt write it wrong
and that you must understand that we are filling this with shit

Oh! That is a bad thing to pretend! See...? Now you don't have something to pretend about! Heheh... Just pretending! Uhh... How many layers of pretending are we currently on right now? This is hard...

Oh... I see you are pretending! I don't think you are very imaginative either! I mean... Its not like you are trying to do something and learning what works and what doesn't. Or maybe you could pretend to do that? I don't know...

HELLO! Pretending is hard and it is really confusing. I think this thread is more confusing than anything else...

You are welcome! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself! Wait... Are you pretending?

You should really post this on [s4s]. They really enjoy this sort of thing, unironically.

[s4s]? more like /adults talking like toddlers/

Op can you post this in s4s, maybe it will be more "pretendius"

You take back those slashes right now sir. Just because moot is gone and the mods took away the brackets doesn't matter, the brackets are in our hearts.

i like to pretend i have aids

I am pretending that I understand what you are saying. I know exactly what you are saying.

Maybe I'll "pretend" to do that...

Eh...? That is a weird thing to pretend, but sure! Lets pretend to do that! Is that wrong...? I don't know anymore...

I like to pretend im communist, meaner than usual, but friendly with my similars, so i end every sentence with "my communist (name in a weird way) friend!"

no. op will only attract shit-for-brains retard spam.

Are you the pretendius purple man?

No! I am not this purple person that is pretending! Heheh... Just pretending...

communism isn't funny it ruins nations :(

:)

Could you post this in a happier talon
im pretending im enjoying this is becoming edgy

i like to pretend that i had a basement with oodles and oodles of little girls all tiedy wiedy up

mods