Do you trust your country's media?

Do you trust your country's media?

>Teletugal

No

Yes.

Print papers are completely untrustworthy now, they are all owned by one of two private groups.

Still trust RTE though

Our public tv right now is only a bit better than Russia Today. One sided, ruling paty propaganda tube. Not as bad as in communist times, but getting close to it. Thank's God we also have private TV now.

Only about 35% of Norwegians trust the media. It was recently a survey showing that.

No

We have one good public tv channel, the rest is shit.

Our mainstream media does not report everything. And they have a left wing bias. So no.

But we have enough news sources to get all information.

But I do read the anti-western Russia today sometimes just to get a different view on things.

no

I got confused for a second by your flag and forgot the thread topic and thought that you were saying there's a lot of Telugu people in Portugal

For the most part, yes.
>State TV is *knocks on wood* pretty respectable, even though reporters themselves have a liberal bias they conduce themselves professionally most of the time.
>Private TV is so-so, but still substantially better than in neighbouring Poland
>Radio station follow the same pattern
>Newspapers are mixed bag. Some have an open bias toward a political faction, some are even run by political parties (notably communists have their own newspaper which they use for money laundering)
>the major journals are trying to present themselves as objective source of information but between financial problems endemic in modern papers and pressure from owners they suffer from bait-y headlines and personal agendas of individual journalists

No, we have literally nothing even remotely competent any more.
Beeb is deeply corrupt and untrustworthy, the other papers are all awful tabloid trash. One extreme or the other.
The FT is okay but it's not really a British paper.

>right now
when was it different? I remember watching it under previous government and it was pretty much the same shit, just singing a different tune.
Wish you guys better luck with next management, whichever might that be.

Eh, they don't outright lie, but you can clearly smell the leftist agenda reeking from every news article.

God, no. I've dropped TV entirely since most of the channels are state-owned, which means political block EVERY FUCKING EVENING ON EVERY FUCKING CHANNEL
SOMEBODY PLEASE LIBERATE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

Is it all pro-Putin shit?

No. Filled with leftist propaganda.

What is the point of media?

>not exclusively reading official government statements, sober geopolitical analysis, political science and history

>tfw Iki wasn't shitposting and the greeks really are superior

I am a Greek.

What if the government is lying?

jesus, this map is embarrassing. Greeks are basically infowars conspiratards IRL so it's to be expected though

also wtf @ radio, is it that popular for news these days?

I don't even trust myself in some cases

Exactly. The usual propaganda talk about how Russia is an amazing state ruled by a wise president, and how Europe and US always try to get their greasy hands on everything. Putin can do no wrong, and all the problems of our country are probably caused by foreign intervention. PEOPLE BELEIVE THIS SHIT
I mean, I'm not really a lefty, but that shit is just too much.

Nobody does here, heh.

No, goverement propaganda is shite.

Basically I do. Recently there have been a lot of incidents that revealed how manipulated the media had been by the Park administration but after all, citizens found out they and the media were played and eventually succeeded in dragging her out of the office. After going through all these things, now I think I can trust the media now. At least they(the media and the government) must've learned a lesson from the incidents.

This is true btw.
Our tv channels are actually very neutral and never take sides.
Propaganda pieces are restricted to tabloids nobody reads

No, 99% of it is government propaganda.

They tend to be a bit pro-establishment but when rightists are constantly complaining about it being leftist, and leftists and complaining about it being rightist, it's probably doing something well.

>tv
>neutral
lmao

Talking about the BBC btw, I don't watch that other working class rubbish.

People have radios on at work and radios are still a bit more respectable than the internet

>must've learned a lesson from the incidents

Yeah, how to cover their tracks better

Kinda funny how the outlets that present a narrative in which the media is corrupt always seem to have foreign sponsors.

Yes

Yes, they are doing rather decent.

Duh, they want to rip their market share from established outlets.

Should I ?

not at all

It was really weird watching this guy's career just be made out of nowhere in like two weeks

>Still trust RTE though

>The So called Islamic state
>Refusing to call Trump by his title and refer to him as Mr Trump
>Portraying rapefugees in a positive light.
RTE are as shitty as the rest.

One of our biggest media literally just take news articles from CNN, run them through Google translate, correct the mistakes and post them

really makes you think

no it's either government propaganda or opposition propaganda

>Over 2/3 are l'OBS

Doesn't mean much, you could post L'Humanité, Valeurs Actuelles, minute or Le Canard and it would be mostly negative about him. I doubt that Marianne was really nice to him too.

Greek internet news are pure cancer. Full of propaganda and (actual) fake news and retarded conspiracy theories.
No surprise that we are trusting the Internet the most, since we are a nation of retards.

Radical centrism is the future. I wish our political parties would get cucked out of 150 years of dominance by a centrist revolution. It's how Trump ran but he's ruling like the most retarded of neocons. We need competence and a strong mandate.