Hey Sup Forumsros. im thinking of killing myself soon. im 15 and i think im about done with everything...

hey Sup Forumsros. im thinking of killing myself soon. im 15 and i think im about done with everything. i just want to be finished and end it. theres never been anythign wrong about me. theres just a pain of existential misery in me. i just want to sleep and not wake up. long winded but still. thoughts?

I have felt the same way lately

Hurry up.

the effort to operate as a proper human being is draining

If you are going to hero , then get a credit card or Rob a 711 and fuck as many whores as you can. Cheap whores in Vietnam and phillipenes and also in Mexico

It gets worse, thought I'd let you know.

im 15.

Turn to a life of drugs and crime before u do it user

Do it in public and scream allahu akbar right before you do it.

Shut the fuck up

>15

>no ones call mods yet

SAGE

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ps OP an hero on stream

>15

Don't do it on. Life creates heros and villains. From the looks of your post it's about time to take the cape off and plan global domination. Life can be hell, people like you and me are the fire that keep it going. Examples to the world of "what not to do". Becoming an hero is to easy OP, becoming an villain however...

kek

You are pathetic. Truly. Do not be so concieted, no matter how bad you have had it, someone else has had it worse and had a better attitude about it. "Wahhh that doesn't mean I am not allowed to feel bad!" definitely not, but it does mean you are weak to not be able to handle it and vain to think others would care. You have to be stronger to get through life

Well, you should at least go out in a cool way, that's what I always say (Or think, rather).
I'm too tired to go on a rant about how you shouldn't do it and how it gets better or whatever, you probably have heard that already.
Try jumping off a building. Always thought that would be an "ideal" way to go. OD'ing on something could also be okay.

it gets better man, i promise.

Only if you don't fuck it up worse

nothing im doing is conceited. i was brought into existence with no consent from me. i can go out if i want. i dont need to have a terrible life to have the right to kill myself.

thanks user

tried em. not that great

id like to briefly add im not vain im just wondering peoples geniune viewpoints on the situation im in at this point in my life

>"Hey guys can you live my life for me?"
Might as well OD. What a sad existence

enjoy your holiday, underage fag

You're fucking 15 OP. Think life is bad now? You better enjoy these years while you still can.

Consider making a shitty post like this when you're older kid
For now let the adults talk

reported for an underage v&
hopefully Jared from Subway gets you before you get you.

you guys are brutal

That is my genuine viewpoint. You think you are way more important than you are, even behind your masquerade of not caring at all. You only do that to make yourself feel more special. Don't worry, most teenagers tend to do it; though I know that makes you feel worse. Please just realize you are not special, and by even coming on here and craving any sort of attention to your situation, even under this guise of genuine, honest curiosity, you are just trying to validate your own importance. It does not exist. Either come to terms with that or kill yourself and stop wasting everyone's time