Any suggestions for fun torture methods (physical and mental, no blood)?

any suggestions for fun torture methods (physical and mental, no blood)?
every time im home alone i physically and mentally torture my sisters bird. i'd honestly go all out, cutting its toes off, lighting it on fire, and shoving a condom over its head, but the fam can't know that im that autistic

Let it outta the cage so it can fuck you up. You deserve it. I hate birds but don't be an asshole to them, they're pretty cool if you earn their trust.
Have you considered just moving out if you hate living with the bird so much?

break a blood feather and tell the fam that the bird mustve accidently snapped it

Send whomever you want to torture to this shithole. They’ll be so bored with all the faggots just posting nudes that they’ll want to kill themselves

Kys

rub hair removal cream around it butt hole Sup Forumsro

I doubt you're anywhere close to the cringy fuck you're portraying to be. As a functioning sociopath I'd say that personally were I in your position I'd take not only great pride but also pleasure in coming up with an executing aforementioned activity with my own methods. Being born or altered as such by traumatic events does not make one autistic. That being said it makes it awkward to get by in life having to act 'normal'.

I for one personally feel more for a defenseless animal than a person that can use lateral thinking to at least fight back. This kind of shit isn't funny, not to mention the unethical side of things. Feeling and knowing right and wrong are completely different things, acting upon them may as well be the same for all I care.
>tl;dr stop being a keyboard warrior, if you're going to do something stupid at least end up suicide by cop. Anything else is pretty pathetic.

Why don't you do the universe a favor and end your existence. You're a pathetic speck that should have been aborted

Place bird cage outdoors

Open bird cage

Kill self

2 birds, one stone

i have let out of the cage dickhead, my fav game is using the cups we have to suffocate it, if i stick it's head down into the cup far enough, it starts struggling for air
i ain't no lil bitch who keeps it in the cage during fun time

What you did- its there and I see it.

Here’s one OP
>>cut a hole in the bottom of the cage
>>put your head in
>>bird pecks out your eyes
>>you die of dehydration
>>bird is evil
>>you’re just the fucking loser that died

Probably just kill yourself. But live stream it. I want to see you die

just cause i like hurting things for a bit of fun. we could do that kind of stuff together if you'd like. I'd love to try it on a person for the first time, where do you live buddy?

As previously stated- This kind of cringy shit is what makes you such a faggot.

No offense to the gays with that either, this kid seriously deserves to be kindling.

how's that cringey buddy?
and nah, kindling would only work if i set him on fire, which i can't do

I'm assuming you meant to reply to me. Honestly, if you were half as fucked as I am you wouldn't need advice nor would you want the attention that you're feeding off in this thread.

When it comes to the real thing, you just do. You've already methodically thought it out before getting to the moment. Whether you do it or not.

Stop being a wannabe psycho. It's not as romantic as you think to live with.

You need more friends, user.

Would you really wanna be friends with this pseudo-edgy bitch?

>oh shit waddup
>user played "you're not even half as fucked as me, im a real psychopath cause i listen to creepypasta"
i do just do it sometimes, kicking the little fucker into walls is particularly fun, putting s sock over its head and putting it near my dogs, wrapping its wings so it can't fly then dropping it and watch him fail to meet his instinctual flight, ive just been getting bored recently, that's why im asking for new ways to fuck this bird up

Tell it that’s an ugly bird and that it does not deserve crackers..or to be loved.

That's not autism.

Birds can be cool little buddies, which unfortunately OP will never have the capacity to feel.

I'd say let your sister have her bird, but there's no point in trying to be reasonable with sociopaths.