S/fur part 4

s/fur part 4
previous thread

looks silly and cute

#

For those sick fucks who have tried: how does mare pussy feel like? (compared to human vagina)

Hey, figure this is the right crowd to ask. I'm looking for this furry comic that I can't for the life of me remember the name of. It's about a male fox in an office building, being fucked by the ceo's dog daughter. I wanna say it ends with the ceo walking in on his daughter getting blasted in the face.

Can anyone help me?

gimme ya best i need to grow my collection
[spoiler]discord HuR3Kfj[/spoiler]

S H A R K S

Thats actually a really loooong comic and that is only the first set of like 26 or something?

Ok. Can you provide a name for it please?

Sharing is caring user, name perhaps? :3

I believe you may be referring to Lovely Pets by Chochi

Thanks. It's called "lovely pets" by Choci if anyone else gives a shit.

Im like you, if i saw it id remember it, all that i remember is that he goes off to some trsting facility after being fired and he fucks the hostess there as well

REEEEEEE pedophiles get iut

Fr95 draws some damn sexy paws

I can't wait for the day we can start publicly lynching pedophiles.

What I don’t understand is how they are able to be in denial. I’ve seen many a cub poster argue that it isn’t pedophiles because they aren’t people. YOURE ATTRACTED TO CHILDREN YOU FUCKER THEY JUST HAVE FUR

I agree, it's all denial. If you are attracted to children, fake or real, then you are a pedophile. They just lie to themselves and try to convince themselves they aren't the biggest scum of society. I'm not a biased person, I'm very open minded and even support zoophilia because it's rational and can be understood if you really think about it, but pedophiles are just disgusting, every last one of them. They're part of the reason people are so fucked up now, molestation has extreme psychological consequences. I didn't used to hate them, they made me hate them with their abhorrent behavior.

That’s an interesting furry. I always thought the idea of a candid fur with fur covered wings could be nice. Imagine how comfy hugs and cuddles would be with a fluffy tail AND fluffy wings to hug with

Sauce on artist?

Yeah, there are a few furs with wings, but they're usually just sparkle dogs with obnoxiously bright colors. It's nice when they're well drawn and aren't completely ridiculous.

Or cow pussy for that matter?

anybody have that big tittie horse sucking a dick?

she's wearing lingerie or some shit

Next post is my furfu

I don't usually fulfill requests, but do you mean this?

nah not that one, it's just a single pic. they're a brown spotted horse.

I don't think I have it then, sorry.

God I fucking love stronk women. The black panther and white wolf, so fucking hot.

stupid fucking gay ass furfags need to be exterminated

Exterminate me first please.

you get to be sent to north korea death camp

Nice, can you be so kind as to buy me a one-way ticket?