Can i please get a sauce on this sissy? I want to have sex with him so bad

Can i please get a sauce on this sissy? I want to have sex with him so bad.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng i need to know too. i love chastity cages but id love to unlock him and let him pull his foreskin over my poor little cut penis if he's uncut( looks uncut)

no

feet pics?

ur mom gay

>him

found her barefeet user,what do you offer in trade for sauce user?

2018...not bi...

why are you so worthless

I'd lick her feet

really cute feet for a male, why wont you be a bro and share?

here's a cuck pic if youre into cucks, what do you want

please please please tell me where i can see more of his feet. i love when cute males paint their toes multiple colors

Keep them going

OP is being a dick, and cuckolding me. no point in feeding for "you"s

i just want more of that sexy boys little dick in chastity or his cute painted toenails and barefeet. im getting bored of girls so im really getting into cute males.

I want to get my gf to do this to me, she already dominates me but hasn't made me wear a chastity cage yet.

buy the cage on your own and give her the key, when the number of times your rub her soles and and give her oral increase from the total youd give in a month to the amount you'd give in a week she will definitely keep you caged : ) if youre into feet she will probably keep it on her anklet since she knows youre always looking at her feet and seeing your key dangling around her feet will keep you horny and submissive for more taste of her pussy and feet

Convincing her to put me in chastity shouldn't be hard, I'm not sure how to bring up the sissy stuff though.

Viola is pure goddess tier.

not a trap but better looking than most traps. only mainlywalking really compares for me(they're both into chastity too!) not the most feminine toes, but incredibly slender and high arched and smooth soles. i could spend all night typing why im in love. just look up on your own. i love how his lips make a "heart" shape when he's ballgagged so cute as fuck.

Id love a dominant guy to put me in chastity and feminize me (^^)

i want a gay femboy that just goes sissy for me for fun more than a trans. im fine with trannies, i even think the young ones are cute and ive love to have sex with them, but there is no battling time for them. Even a tranny that has been on HRT since like age 5 like Scarlett is going to lose to time sadly. I really feel bad for them. It's just better to be gay and find true gay love. If you grow old with your gay love it's not based on sissy kinks, sissy kinks are just something fun you were able to do while young but not the basis of the relationship.At least that's how I feel.

That sounds hot, what's your Kik?

no kik, not until i move. then once im settled im going to try and start my first gay relationship. im done with girls. im just done with women. i want a cute male maybe 5 years younger than me (im 28) that's into chastity, bed ties, and going sissy for me on weekends : )

Make one and add me ^_^ Kik is flufflypanda123

im so lazy when it comes to phones, stuff do you at least have some cute chastity pics...sorry for being rude but im about to fall sleep after this episode of bates motel

i hope ur mom walks in on you while you look like this

All my pics are too high res for 4 Chan, so you'll have to add me

i posted the pic, not me, but i WISH id be in bed with him looking like that. fortunately i have my own place and dont have to worry about the privacy of my sex life like a neet like you : )

>after my last shitty gf i think my mom and dad would want me to be with a cute gay boy that makes me happy rather than dealing with a girl that just tries to mooch off my hard work

Anyone else who wants to chat feel free to add me ^_^

says you're offline

Fluffly with an L, not fluffy

>him