What are some quick ways to lose weight that don’t require work

What are some quick ways to lose weight that don’t require work

>tall, not obese/fat but chubby (6 foot 7 inches, 250ish pounds)
>don’t want to exercise cause fuck that shit
>don’t care about being muscular just want to be thin
>don’t care if method is unhealthy

I’ve looked on google, but I’ve only found normie shit like diet exercise etc. I’m looking for some quick shit that doesn’t require work. Original idea is to stick finger down throat but I’m wondering if there’s better methods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eml6f9g_Yhw
freedieting.com/calorie-calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keto diet.

/thread

meth

Sure just starve yourself

/thread

>quick shit that doesn't require work
This is why you're fat.
Weight loss requires habit changes.

not eating is the quickest way
maybe put yourself in a controlled coma for a while

remove a limb

You’d be surprised how much your head weighs

adderall

Yeah addys is a good option

Have access to them (prescribed) but only have so many in a month, need them for college so I can’t waste them

Alright this is gonna sound fucking stupid but hear me out here. What you gotta do is you have to drink something so hot (temperature wise, not spicy) that you end up not wanting to eat anything afterward. The first few times you do this you'll undoubtedly feel an immense amount of pain, but think; is drinking some hot water worse than spending fucktons on surgery? You bet your ass it isn't worse. After drinking some hot stuff you'll lose your appetite funnily enough; and just rinse and repeat for the desired effect. (plus you might also build up a tolerance- in that case pump the heat up)

If you really want the EASIEST way, then it is 2,4-dinitrophenol

cut out salt.
drink more water.
get more sleep.
keep your self occupied.
eat better food.
cardio.

I wont lie, thats pretty stupid

do modafinil. its legal to buy online and doesnt get stopped by customs. once went 30 hours and the only meal i had was 3 mods. kinda like addy but not as fucked for your health

Don't eat.

Yeah, actuall anything that make you lose your appetite will work

Which college do you go to OP? Just curious.

Burn out your stomach and die, great way to lose weight user.

This!

Buy Meta Mucil OP, it supresses appetite, then try not to eat anything besides maybe like a little bit of fruit like a couple apples or something.

Count calories is by far the easiest. Lookup how much you burn a day and cut that by 500 calories. You should lose about two pounds a week if you stick to it. Don't go lower than 750 under because you'll actually lose weight slower.

youtube.com/watch?v=eml6f9g_Yhw
I eat healthy, regulate my salt and sugar intakes but sit on my ass all day on Sup Forums and vidya.
This works for me. I weigh 55kg, i'm 6 foot and 19years old

I've lost 20 pounds in 3 months and I'm not even exercising

>quit drinking alcohol (I used to be a raging alcoholic)
> stopped eating carbs
>drink only water, and lots of it
>small meals

I weighed about 200lbs and now I'm down to 177lbs , as of yesterday
Clothes hardly fit anymore
Belts are a necessity
Had to buy some Medium shirts since all my Large shirt fit like a tarp on me now

Im older than you , since you said you're in college, but this diet is "easy AF, fam" , as the hip kids would say

>Buy bag of chia seeds and multivitamins
>Take a multivitamin every day
>Eat 2 tbs of chia seeds followed by 2 cups of water every time you get hungry
>Chia seeds absorb water and expand into a gel-like mass
>2 tbs will fill you up and keep you filled up for hours
>contains protein to prevent loss of muscle and the gel acts like fiber to prevent constipation
>also contains omega-3s for healthy heart etc etc
>multivitamins prevent malnutrition
>add a little pinch of salt with your chia to prevent electrolyte imbalance

This works better than the water diet and won't kill your kidneys. I went from 220lb to 180lbs in 3 months

1. Exercise
2. don't eat food at all
3. do adderall/meth

pick one

How were the alcohol withdrawals

K State

if this were 2017 sure

intermittent fasting OP

I was 195 last June
140 today

Only exercised a little bit, and it wasn't strictly necessary for straight weight loss.

Open this
freedieting.com/calorie-calculator
Fill it out honestly
Abide by the calorie limit
Lose 2lbs/mo
???
Profit

not sure which state you're in but probably the south so maybe try chasing some minorities around like your ancestors

Surprisingly not bad.
Going from drinking daily , and getting blackout drunk at least 2-3 times a week, to being completely sober wasn't difficult at all.
Addiction all in your head, user.
I've also given up smoking cigs and chewing tobacco.
On my 28th birthday , I didmt leave my house or celebrate .
I canceled my plans with my parents and friends, sat home alone , downed a liter of warm gin, listened to music , cried on the floor, and puked my guts out

The next day , I felt a sense of enlightenment and decided that I wanted to better my life and be comfortable in my own skin

So I quit drinking , right then and there , and started a diet plan

And I don't want to ever go back to that lifestyle

OP here
I forgot to mention this and it may be important. When I was younger my doctors explained to my parents that I lack a “shutoff valve” meaning I do get the feeling of fullness when eating until I feel sick as shit, apparently it is a side effect of being an aspie. As I got older I tried to use common sense to know when to stop, but that can be difficult. The fact that I take aderall daily helps but it doesn’t last all day.

don't listen to these other fags. By far the quickest method besides chopping off limbs is to starve yourself. "starving yourself" has negative connotations so maybe you'll like a better term like fasting.

All the other answers you see like pills, drugs, keto, all rely on interfering or modifying how you absorb calories. Because at the end of the day with weight, it's all about calories, period. No matter what magic diet you read about, it's about the calories. With fasting, there are no calories to consume. Your weight will plummet, especially at your height and weight. If you do a true fast, you'll be dropping pounds so fast it's ridiculous.

And contrary to popular belief, you won't die from fasting. You literally won't starve until you're out of fat reserves. Being 250lbs, you have plenty of stored calories to live off of. All you need to do is make sure you're getting enough vitamins and minerals like salt, and water looooots of water.

If you're having doubts, I challenge you to do a one week fast, consuming nothing but water. You will literally not believe the scale.

life's easier when you have freedom
even if you're life is shit, if you have the freedom to do whatever you want you can cope with shit better
I'm gonna assume you have a lot of freedom

ie you're a normie
fucking normies

I was thinking about this the other day, how hard can giving yourself lipo really be? I don't think the pain would be too great, and if you're worried about passing out trying to do it to yourself, get a buddy to help you.

You're fucking 6'7" 250 and won't work out? You fucking asshole. You're big enough to be a football player. Workout, get fit, and fuck off you dumb nigger.

Yes sir , my life has never been better.
I wish I started taking care of myself in my early 20s, but now that my 30s are approaching , I really needed to step up my game and start improving my future
Thanks for the nice input , user

eat within a 9 hour window of your first meal of the day.
cut out sugar and pork fat.
drink a lot of water.
eat healthy fats like hemp seeds, almonds, olives, yogurt.
try to avoid beef because it has creatine which makes you gain water weight.
don't eat too many carbos, try to have a mostly protein diet; tuna, eggs, chicken, cheese.
but i have to stress ONLY eating within a 9-12 hour window of your first meal of the day, your metabolism is active for about 12 hours and after this time anything you eat will guaranteed to be stored as fat and hurts muscle development.

>roody poo detected

you can quit alcohol easier because you have so much freedom is what I'm trying to say
you don't feel the need to escape
which why I wonder wtf normies are doing here on Sup Forums

I guess I really don't know why I still come here

Started back in 2008 so I suppose it's just a habit to swing by every few days and see what's new

This right here is a golden nugget within this steaming pile of shit of a thread.