ITT: Celebrities who are freaking the fuck out right now

Is he too young to remember when niggers targeted korean shops in LA and the cops abandoned them leaving them to defend their livelihoods alone?

And then the democrats sided with said chimps ?

Why would asians EVER vote blue?

Asians are good people but are born and bred bootlickers. Americanized Asians are worse.

Because we all know all asians love koreans

Christ you're stupid

This just shows how weak these people are, when they´re faced with adversity they resort to childish behavior, instead of supporting their country, their government and sticking to their own principles, regardless of who is in power.

you think a nigger is going to differentiate between a gook a jap and a chink when hes robbing you?

bobby lee is out of his mind. i believe you can't do comedy and vote like a functioning human being, it just doesn't work.

thats not true. asians are business oriented and smart people, of course the ones untainted by hollywood are republicans

and you somehow think the jap and the chink are going to care when gooks get assaulted? they hate each other just as much

regardless of the Trump win, Bobby should love the US because where else can a manlet Asian date hot White / Latina girls?

... and this is his current girlfriend

I wish that were true but Asians predominantly vote Democrat.

maybe poor types like the current wave of flips and viets. all the koreans and chinese i know are republican leaning

he's also chubby AND ugly

Asian-Americans voted overwhelmingly for Obama in the previous 2 elections because Obama had Asian relatives including an Asian stepfather / Asian stepsister who is his closest relative in the world.

yes because they realize when the BBC comes for them the dems arent gonna say shit for them.

It doesn't matter if the pot hates the kettle so long as they know theyre both gonna get assfucked.

who?

he was on Mad TV and now does some podcast called "tigerbelly"

I haven't checked, but Patton has to be thread relevant, right?

He was chubby but he has slimmed down in the recent years as this picture from 2007 shows.

When you say niggers you DO mean ignorant people, right?

No, I think he means niggers.

not all black people are niggers if thats what youre asking

Jap currently living in Gook land here, I'd probably offer to sharpen the knife.

>asians are business oriented and smart people
I see you don't know many Vietnamese.

funny how that term was used to characterise all black people and that new meaning twist you 're giving it comes from a stand up routine of a black actor who serviced racism from the backdoor with that very joke.

>Gook living here in Gook land

all asians are gooks you gook

>asians are business oriented and smart people
>If I say something positive, it isn't racism

Nigger means ignorant person NOT black people. I think if someone is going to put their words on the internet for so many people to see. Then they may want to avoid looking 'ignorant' cause that would make them a _ _ _ _ _ _

Nigger means black in latin. The definition you just gave makes you an ignorant.

it also became synonymous with rap, inner city gang violence, black hypermasculinity and thuggery. Gee I wonder why.

You should also do research before throwing out the word chimp also.

Don't wonder. It's all from stereotypes perpetuated by the entertainment industry, based on the grim realities of social and economican marginalisation.

That's some entry level jap baiting, step it up senpai. Try implying I deny war crimes or am the result of US rape babies at least.

Niger means black in Latin.
baka

It's mainly used against koreans

Meanwhile, COlbert is all "boy, this election is over, how fortunate, it was cutting us in half! US! IN HALF! But fortunately it ended"

yeah, it was the election that was dividing you...propaganda cannot let slip out that there is a division, a deep rooted division and it's not "american". It's part of capitalism's progression. Either a new system, where all of us share the good things we create, emerges, or we 're going down as a species.

ENJOY BUD LIGHT

oh right, the second g changes everything. How could I ever miss that?
Just like "nigga" is not "nigger" right?
Right.
Why doesn't your mother succ my cockk??

Ask the 'nigger' who's tea bagging your mom

I'm going to miss mass spergposting, probably the best part of elections.

wow you sure told me

heckily deckily, why you made me look like a spergy baffoon!

UH OH, HOTDOG

Adding or removing letters from a word can change the meaning.
I guess the truth hurt your feelings, you should probably lower the dosage of your hormones.

>Adding or removing letters from a word can change the meaning.

sure, just not in the case we are discussing. I gave you an example. Here is another one: you are a fukking iddiott

Chill out spergmaster, we're on an anonymous imageboard, nobody knows who you are, you can just stop replying.

but I don't want to.
Would you want me to stop replying?

He looks horrible. Someone tell him to get some dignity and fix his life.

No, I already told you, spergposting is funny. You do you, buddy.

Being awkward is kind of a huge part of his comedy routine, dude

One of the good things coming from all of this is people who genuinely thought "there is no way Trump is going to win" just MIGHT stop for a second and think "But why was I so sure of that?"
Some of them will even figure out that the idea of Hillary's 'inevitability' came from corrupt news outlets. And that's when America start becoming great again

>celebrities
>bobby lee
I don't understand

Amy schumer is one

and lena dullahan
RIP Canada

>Caring about subhuman Americuck and their gay politcs..
lmao

>celebrity
I don't even know who this ugly fuck is

obama had an asian stepdad?

what the fuck. how did i never know this.

He served Larry dog on CYE.

Bobby Lee is adorable

>orange one

Awfully racist from a party which claims to not be racist

Having a spray tan isn't a race, you stupid idiot.

Crazy shit

His mom was a self-hating white woman

>implying this ending was a twist

Goes to show how out of touch these liberal idiots are.

Who the fuck is that?

Must be rough having no sense of humor

Asian Ron Jeremy.
Also wtf, I would not have expected Bobby Lee to support Hillary. I mean I wouldn't have expected him to support Trump either.

Also, don't equate Trump with Republican. He's running as Republican today, but he was once a Democrat and most people old enough to remember would not equate him as being Republican, so it's understandable for Republicans to have either abstained or flip flopped this election.

Are you saying that tweet was funny?

>Mr. Robot treats omni-politics as evil
>Sam supports Hilary

Is this man simply not aware of his own existence?

You'd think he'd like a guy running a big corporation right

What are some celebrities who dont want to talk about politics?

future non whites will resent their ancestors for being touchy feely faggots who bitched and moaned at whites so much until they snapped and went 4th reich

objectively speaking no one has been as open and welcoming as whites/white nations and the things they complain about are the definition of first world problems

a lot of these people should take a trip to their home countries of origin and they return to kiss the ground they walk on

taylor swift