/confession thread/

I love Die Antwoord.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=FsMR_eH7KQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same.... Yolandi is hot in her own way

I wish they would do something different. The rap-rave shit is getting old, and it sucks knowing they're capable of so much more

I love this crazy sack of shit

Pic related is my 2015 aoty

checkout there earlier stuff like constructus corp and max normal, its different from there other shit because it isn't shit

How do you call this album?

Yo-landi Vi$$er > Flavor Flav

I have only a rudimentary knowledge of music theory and mostly like music because "I like how it sounds"
I have lied about my taste on Sup Forums to look cool
The Pre-Rubber-Soul-Beatles are pretty good and I think people only hate on that period of their work because it's a meme to do so

i only listen to atmospheric black metal
why

why god why

unf

Damn was AOTY

with a hamburger phone.

What exactly was this movie for?

The only Miles Davis album i like is Bitches Brew, anything else is just too boring.

I listen to a lot of albums every week, but in the end I always listen to the same artist/the new obsession of the month. I feel kind of fake in a way

for planned parenthoodfags

Lacuna Coil is unironically one of my favorite bands and has been for many years now.

They keep the baby though. I liked this movie so much I took my dad and my mom to see it.

i like to pee my pants

let me see your penis

Same. One of those bands that I was all worried about listening too because of their reputation but it’s some catchy shit. And they seem really self aware.

Aphex twin is the best and most important musician of the last 25 years

I relate to Drakes nu-male songs.

Juno was a fun movie and I won't have people taking shit. I knew I was gay when I saw the joggers scene for the first time. So I guess I owe it something.

I realized I liked comfy indie chicks and only ever got a one night stand out of one. At least there's that I suppose.

I unironically like some Mindless Self Indulgence songs

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk

this one is actually one of my favorites

I recently bought four albums by Marcy PLayground. For some reason I like them.

I liked their 1st but I think it's gone downhill from there. Ugly Boy is a cool track.

I find Yolandi to be unspeakably hot.

Invisible Touch is a fine pop album

I couldn't find a better thread to post this even though it isn't really related to this one either

I've had these few seconds of a song in my head for a couple days by now and I won't be able to get it out until I find it.
The outro of the song was basically a guitar distorting in a kind of bad trip way while a girl laughed then started moaning. That's all I can remember. And if anyone can help me find it by that description it's you fucks.

I'm sure you understand how annoying it is to have a song stuck in your head and not being able to remember it. Please help.

Slip it In by Black Flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=FsMR_eH7KQ4

I like to listen to coldplay and viva la vida is an amazing pop album

I'll back this user up

No, it wasn't aggressive and the girl didn't moan until the song changed into that kinda slow, distorted outro.

Thanks for trying, though. I appreciate it.

>and viva la vida is an amazing pop album
No need to be ashamed about this. Everything after that album is pretty weak though.

Rihanna, Britney Spears, and Taylor Swift are some of my most-played artists

And I ain't even a waifufag, I don't even find them that attractive (late 2000s RiRi and mid-2000s Britney could get it though)

I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums does but most won't admit it

Why? Most people have a smaller selection of music they return to, literally nothing wrong with that

I agree completely with you. Viva la Vida was their best album imo

I consider pic related the most important metal album aside Black Sabbath's self titled.

>a angel

>I love Die Antwoord.
Yes, other men listen to music with their eyes and penises too. Shocking.

I listen to tool for multiple hours a day. Help.

objectively wrong

good album from a good band, but you're objectively wrong

there's a shadow just behind me.

you dont need help brother

*an

Smh dumb south Africans

When I get home I put John Maus, I shout the lyrics and sometimes I cry
I just find it so emotionnal

Same here, Hated In the Nation may not be that well composed or coherent but has some classics by GG and is actually strangely fantastic in it's own insane way

max normal is way underrated, Good Morning South Africa is genuinely a great album

Listen to Live Evil! It's basically bitches brew but where the band basically has no limitations and can basically Jam the fuck out and it's glorious