Stage 19 of the Giro, almost there lads

Stage 19 of the Giro, almost there lads.

Hopefully less autosage in this thread but for now, have the state of the race at the moment of posting.

Afternoon /cyc/

Don't do it janitor

Afternoon, lads.

>no title
you beefed it romania

i miss the other thread

Movistar drilling it on the front.

What you doing, Sunweb?

So today is the day Movistar finally does something effective?

Big Tom's already done it for them

Well they'll do something. Something tells me it won't be effective though.

Aww shit. TOM GOT LEFT BEHIND! I REPEAT, TOM GOT LEFT BEHIND!

Quintana tried to attack yesterday but he got nowhere. Plus with the TT coming up I think Big Tom has almost secured it yesterday

Shit I might've spoke too soon

Sheit what is going on with Tom wew

Dumbolel

Gap looked around 30 seconds, GPS on screen is definitely wrong
Either way Sunweb can't hesitate

Not enough power in his hair

i hand-timed it to 70 seconds about 3 minutes ago

It was at 1:30 before the commercial break.

Someone deliver it to him!

>DEDMOULIN

Looks like Orica and Jumbo helping?

GPS says 40 seconds now

>Italians in charge of tracking

We're at around 30-40 seconds now. Bit better, but not completely safe yet.

Is it just because I'm Dutch or are Nibbles and Quintana two of the most unlikeable riders in competition?

Rolland and Costa are every single day in front

I never disliked Can'tana, I just didn't particularly like him either. With Nibbles, I actually liked him but he can be quite a cunt as well.

Hate to be that guy but does anyone have a decent stream?

Is it just because I'm Italian or is Dumoulin a sore winner who doesn't know when to shut up and how to respect his rivals?

Quintana is just a bit bland, innit.

Nibbles is a really exciting rider, but I've never warmed to him.
Quintana, I don't know, he's just very bland.

Both of them have won Giros by eagerly reacting after something happened to the top contender

>Dutch/Belgian commentators reporting rumors that the break happened during Tom's piss break

That would be disgusting

They apparently attacked him during a regular toilet break?

Nairo confirmed as bland

We're absolute cunts when we win something. It's a national trait it almost seems like.

Well GPS says a minute, but images only say like 30 seconds tops. Looks like the GPS really is fucked.

Honestly if Movistar or whatever team really did that and I was Sunwebs DS I'd make sure their GC contender wouldn't make it to Milan.

Hesgoal.com

Need to have convincing source, but if it's true than fuck them till the end of days

Thank you my southern neighbour.

Where is Renshaw? We need Renshaw over here!

Wait a second, commentators said the biggest gap registered by the GPS was 2 minutes. Coincidence? I think not!

They will get TD to just piss and shit himself and never stop if that is true

No, I liked him but I thought his post-race behaviour yesterday was very poor. He's clearly in better form than Quintana and Nibali, who are both multiple GT winners, and then he taunts them afterwards? Nibali is a bit of a prick top, but I lost a lot of respect for TomD yesterday.

Also complaining that they didn't help chase /pinot/ as if Quintana and Nibali care about finishing second.

Maybe Dumoulin should just stick to time trials if he can't face the heat when you're a gc leader. Hopefully Quintana wins

>Nibali talking about karma yesterday
>breaks away during toilet break

Right

Today the French/Dutch mutt loses the lead and Quintana attacks after Based Landa wins the stage.

If Movistar and Sunweb both burn up their domestiques in this chase before the final climb - advantage Big Tom.

I have a home in Zurs and I had a full day in the mountains. Coming down at the end of the day and someone flew past at a hell of a rate, clipped a tree with his right ski and flipped all the way to the run off. He'd done about thirteen somersaults. I thought he was in a bad way, so I stopped to help.

This giant blonde head came out of the snow, sneered "I BEAT YOU" and wobbled off clutching his stomach.

Dumoulin only 30 sec behind

Nibali is double butthurt because Tom had a faster descent than him when he won the other day.

Gap is 45 seconds. I can confirm.

Giro d'Italia directed by David Lynch

>tfw no mountains
>tfw no uk grand tour

God I wish that GPS wasn't retarded

gap is more like 15 seconds

I want dumpmolin to lose today so we see a crazy stage tomorrow

kek

BIG TOM riding like a madman.

>tfw they get caught at the bottom of the final climb and get parked on the first ramp

Other examples?
My thoughts exactly. Why the fuck would they ever help him?

He still deserves to win, he proved to be the best.
I feel like this might be true. Dumoulin was impressive, must have been frustrating for Nibali.

Rai says 1'35'' and 2'25''.

holy fukkkkkk

a stage where everyone is actually racing and not farting around in a peloton and then saving for the climb that they ride to power

looks like 80s footage

>Movistar and Merida pulling so hard they destroyed the break already.

>This GPS
Make it stop, I can't handle the tension

Nibali being a faggot again, is anyone surprised?

Daily reminder that Quintana had a virtual 2 minute GC lead at the top of Stelvio in Stage 16 of the Giro in 2014, and that he would have remained in pink regardless of the descent neutralization controversy

Asshole got offended by what Tom said and now he pulls this. I'm really not that worried about Tom, he's good enough to catch up. That poor break though. Had like what, five minutes? Then Movistar/Merida activated their motors and started pulling the whole peloton along dismantling that considerable advantage.

>two cities. One break.

Say what you will about Contador and Skeletor, but you would never see them doing something like Nibali and Quintana yesterday and today.
They go directly to the list of riders we never want to see win again.

Big Tom gonna punch the shit out of Nairo.

Sunweb are built for this sort of chase. Movistar not so much.

>20 seconds now
Man, fuck this GPS.

two cheeks. one ass.

Gap looks about 20 secs coming out of that corner

Colombian fucking shits reeeeeeee

They are literally breaking Can'tana with this speed.

Confirmed by guy on motorcycle Dumoulin was on the bike when the break happened.

Apologize.

>mfw Dumoulin toilet breaks became a meme

>Italians breaking the GPS on purpose so their race looks a lot closer then it is

It's one way to keep it interesting I guess.

any english speaking streams? cant find xx

Is it confirmed that they attacked during a regular toilet break though?

Tiz is down again, where do I find something live?

>Believing Italians
>Ever

never trust a guy on a motorcycle. didn't your mother teach you anything?

What the fuck are you even talking about?
What's wrong with what Nibali and Quintana did yesterday or today?

>tfw you are the GPS motorcyclist and constantly accelerate ahead of the pack then decelerate just to confuse everyone

Contador is the dirtiest cyclist ever, he's hated both here and on reddit, that tells you something.

just tuned in. whats going on? this looks confusing af desu schmesu

Contador attacked when Andy Schleck dropped his chain and won that TDF you faggot,

Yeah. But it happened on tuesday so I don't know how it's relevant today

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT EVEN AN ATTACK DURING A PISS

ACTUAL RACING

>Italian GPS

>lotto-jumbo helping Big Tom

Dutch commentator confirms that dumoulin was on a toilet break when they attacked

>Sup Forums told me this was the GOAT grand tour

TomD got caught in the back of a group on a long descent. Other contenders put the pace on and caused a split.

Tom was lucky that Kruiswijk, Mollema, and Yates also missed the split.

Still chasing, and is about 30 seconds behind.

You will see what is wrong with it when >pinot finishes ahead of them in the GC.

Dutch/Belgium TV literally just said it got confirmed they did it during a piss break.

Tom gave a comment about the two focusing too much on him, and how it would be better if they dropped even further, or something like that. Then in response Nibbles got butthurt and also commented he'd regret that comment, or something about karma or something. And you can see the results. Poor break only has 11 seconds left. From over five minutes.

>RAI reporting that Rojas stuck with Dumoulin to tell Nairo when to attack

Take with a grain of salt

For me it's the La Vuelta

>Eurosport's Brian Smith has spoken to a team DS in the race and he says there was no mention of a nature break on race radio, and no sign of Dumoulin stopped at the roadside.

DUTCH TV SAYS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Totally different.
It was a must attack situation.

Shortest lasting break ever? lel