Middle-school teacher gets herself pregnant by 13-year-old student

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620289/Eighth-grade-teacher-got-pregnant-daily-sex-13-year-old-student-turns-going-run.html

>She said that she had given the student her number on Instagram after he failed to show up to class and it had blossomed from there. The boy asked Vera if they could hang out and she agreed. They then began taking drives in her car and kissing and soon started having sex on an almost daily basis, according to court documents.

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffQmb-cNFuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not but they go light of females as only men can be predators.

because

Nice.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Why is she not already in court or jail
reverse genders etc

NOICE
O
I
C
E

>Why is this allowed?
why didnt it happen to me?

Im sure, once the swelling in his fathers right hand went down from all the high-fives, the 13 year got told that his mother was disappointed.

nice

It's allowed because it's nice.

N I C E
I
C
E

And the bad thing is, this whore will probably just get a slap on the wrist.

nice

nicceee

Apparently the parents sanctioned it and had no problems.

Niceeeee

>tfw your 24 and still a virgin

I'd get her pregnant, if you know what I mean

>you will never be a 13 year old student who gets to have sex with his hot teacher

In before MRA faggots cry about double standards.

Niiice

Hey wanna talk about it?
Maybe it is because you are still dressing like a middle school kid?

NOICE

go see a whore for allah sake m8. It trigger a inner awakening.

>implying double standards aren't a thing

kek

>a 13-year-old got to play with those funbags

>13 yo
>father of an aborted child
That's messed up.

Let me guess she gets no jail time because gotta take care of the keed.

noice

She can swallow my babies anytime.

>You missed out on /ss/
>Chad got to experience it

Does he have to pay child support?

I WANT MY GF NOW

yes, actually

Yes, he will have to pay child support, since she WILL be receiving it to help her raise the kid and he will be responsible for paying that back once he has a job, plus the interest that will build up as he grows up.

While you were out playing pokemon chad was fucking his hot 3rd grade teacher and playing yugioh at the same time

id pump n dump that slazza

>didnt lose virginity until 19
>haven't had sex since March of last year

>there are 13 year old plowing women only 2 years younger than me

Yeah the student is a beaner

>tfw you're 3 years away from wizardry

>lost virginity in 2008
>haven't had sex since
I don't even care anymore.

Tbh, she is saying this 13 year old child and her are in love. I am betting she is mentally ill.

Seeing Dailymail I thought this happened in Britain. Over there she could have said she fell and he penetrated her or her religion requires underage bois.

N i c e

How is sex? Do you wish you still had your virginity?

I'm jealous of that 13 year old.

>13 years old
>24 year old teacher that is actually good looking
NOICE!

Its entertaining, I suppose. Nothing amazing, really.

>Do you wish you still had your virginity?
Not really. Knowing what sex is like makes it a lot easier to keep off your mind.

>tfw no clandestine teacher-student relationship when I was in school
Why does God hate me?

same thing happened to me.
>obsess about sex from age 12 to 16,
>feel like going crazy, feel like crying because of it.
> 17 lose virginity, have sex for the next 3 years non stop, at least 2 a week.
>get dumped, never date again, been 8 years now.

Now it really doesn't matter, once I had it and i had it a lot and was able to do everything like bjs and even in her butt a couple of times, now it doesn't really matter anymore

Best part of all of this is..... look at all her pictures. She is really good at hiding her fat. Ahahahahahahah

She couldn't get laid so she opted for a 13 year old boy. All her pictures are classic instagram fat girl poses. Nothing below the tots.

>implying you have any understanding of responsibility or fatherhood at 13
He just nutted inside her because it felt good. It's not even his problem in his mind.

Niiice

"Double standards" implies men and women are the same. Anyone who believes that is an idiot.

would still tap it tho

Had a pretty attractive female p.e. teacher always hit on me and make eyes at me when I was in highschool. Too autistic to act on any of it. Biggest regret of my life.

Latin Adultery

Fuck this whore. She abused her authority and fucked this kid for life. Throw the book at her. She's no better than a pedo priest. If feminists are about equal rights, she should be socially crucified like every pedo male has been.

This kid is going to grow up emotionally stunted and become a druggie fuck up, guaranteed. His ideas of love and lust have been warped. He won't adjust. I work in social services and its horrifying to see these kids spiral down. He'll be a pussy magnet though to fucked up teenage females and will create another generation of fuck ups, that I'll have to deal with. And not coincidentally, a generation that will rob, knock up, or kill your kids over a pair of shoes.

I bet if she were ugly, there would be calls to lynch her from this board.

>13 year old has more sex, for free, with decent looking cuckoo bird than Sup Forums
>Actually, 13 year old has got laid at all compared to Sup Forums

niceee

>caring about this kids future relationships after he already fucked an older hot teacher for a straight year
nigga already achieved the dream

Nice.

>mfw turning 21 in 10 days and still a virgin
Life ain't fair tbqh senpai

Nice.

Kinda jelly tbqh if that's what he was hitting.

>a 13 year old got some before you did

Why even live? Well i'm trying to get as less degenerate as possible anyway. But if there's no wife material, might as well chase skirts.

>The relationship was approved of by the kid's parents.

Nice.

I've had sex with over 60 different women and I can tell you with full honesty that I'm still empty inside.

have sex with 60 more, one you get AIDS you'll feel full of something

>Why is this allowed?

Because she's a woman and a protected class. If a man did this.... everybody would want his head impaled on a metal steak.

On another topic.... damn this woman has got some nice fucking tits. Holy shit, that 8th grader is one lucky little bastard.

You put it in the mouth
(Puts imaginary spoon in my out)
Flem sound*
(Clicking sound from mouth)
(Looks confidently towards camera)

>Noice

Based Command and Conquer

Niiiiiccccccceeeeeeeee

This. In high school there was super hot thick blonde chick with massive tits. I wanted to plow her so badly. She wasn't meme thick either; she didn't have a gut or flabby arms, but had juicy thighs and ass.

Charlie sheen?

youtube.com/watch?v=ffQmb-cNFuk

>Why is this allowed?
Because the moment a boy gets his first boner, all he wants to do is fuck attractive women. The boy is the one who initiated the relationship and he got exactly what he wanted, as would every other 13 yr old boy in the same situation.

Don't be jelly, OP.

>I bet if she were ugly, there would be calls to lynch her from this board.
If she were ugly, the boy wouldn't have asked for all the extra "tutoring".

It doesn't matter if it was consensual or that he is 13, and she is 24. She is the victim of his male privilege. She literally did nothing wrong, Sup Forums. How do you not understand?

Nice

>preteen/teen girl consensual sex with older guy, women gets buttmad
>preteen/teen boy consensual sex with older girl, men are proud
women are jealous?

Here's the kid lol

No fucking way, source?

White last name
YES!

its fake

>implying
It's been about 7 years since I last had sex but I've had sex with 5 chicks. Then I found out about WoW

He not even a chad either.

36 and virgin

bitter, balding, and racist too

I am you future Sup Forums kids

that cant be the kid. sauce nao

>36 and chaste
>bitter, balding, and race purist too
>I am you future Sup Forums kids
We need more people like you.

>keep off your mind
well shit I should never have sex because I find that one of my only joys in this world

FUCK I LOOKED BETTER THAN THAT IN 8TH
PLEASE DON'T BE THE KID
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Nice.

>tfw kissless virgin
>turning 20 this year

this kid is boss...hes giving young white males the hope they need

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Jared White is known to be THE most hung guy on the playground, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a baby bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed his teacher's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with white barely able to force it past the knob, and Vera moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Jared's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

27 here user, it gets easier... maybe.

Well stop having so much sex. You gotta let it fill back up.