OH MAN WE SURE DO HATE THESE SUPERHERO MOVIES!

>OH MAN WE SURE DO HATE THESE SUPERHERO MOVIES!
>BUT IT'S THE FIRST AND OFTEN ONLY THING WE REVIEW EACH WEEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOhGxeQkj8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you rather they reviewed an obscure arthouse flick that only 30 people have esen?

Yes.
Is that even a question?

>literally no movies apart from capeshit of the week
The motion picture industry in Little-Israel (formerly Hollywood) isn't making it easy for them.

It's because that is what their retard audience watches and they need the cash money to fund space cop 2

But it is a bit hypocritical to complain about shitty superhero movies while also only reviewing shitty superhero movies

>it's hypocritical for critics to criticize stuff they don't like
Okay.

Well...yeah?

At least they're gradually training their audience to hate said movies.

It's like Sup Forums. This place used to be really pleb in its taste. It's not exactly patrician for the most part, but there's been a big backlash against shitty capeshit.

yes. hitb was more interesting when it had more variety

Yes actually, I do. Like they did with that post apocalyptic bike movie.

Reminder.

>November 6th - HitB: Dr Strange
>November 11th - ReView: Saving Private Ryan (Mike & Jay)
>November 16th - Wheel of the Worst (Mike, Jay, Beard, Jack)
>November 20th - HitB: 2016 Recap
>December 4th - ReView: Die Hard (Mike & Rich)
>December 11th - Best of the Worst *Christmas theme* (Mike, Jay, Rich, Jack)
>December 18th - HitB: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story *Rich as guest*
>December 27th - RLM Christ special/Sneak peak at 2017 movies

How about popular movies other than capeshit?

They completely ignored Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher.

>no Hacksaw, Nocturnal Animals or Arrival

>November 16th - Wheel of the Worst (Mike, Jay, Beard, Jack
>December 11th - Best of the Worst *Christmas theme* (Mike, Jay, Rich, Jack)
Only things that matter.
Too bad beardfat is involved on the WotW

>Jack in every Worst now

What the fuck?

Hitb is their most popular series so they pander to what the audience want

Why the fuck do you think shit like re:view exists?

>reviewing strange instead of hacksaw

Of course

What level of autism does it take to make a RLM thread and post this fanfic every day?

Except Jay like Doctor Strange and it was clearly only Mike hesitant throughout the review to apply some manner of positive to the movie.

Mike broke his silence on the climax of the movie and thought the regeneration of Hong Kong and tricking Dormammu into the time loop was fantastic, but he was that impressed with the conventional story or tarted up special effects the entire sales pitch is obsessed with on this movie. His cautious scrutiny and boredom is entirely justified and to a degree even Jay agreed with him.

Also isn't it entirely obvious they review that many of them because that genre is all that gets made or gets funding in Hollywood any more? They covered more non-comic movies this year in HitB's than you think if you go back and look.

He saved the most recent botw with his "drunk jack" character. Wow, he was hilarious.

>guaranteed HitB episodes

I'm okay with this.
I wish they did more Movie Catch-Up episodes. It's because of those I ended up watching Enemy (thanks to Jay) and Palo Alto (thanks to Mike).

Anyone of the crew said anything about Trump winning?

>surprisingly watchable

Why is jack so based?

Wow they're just like us

>He saved the most recent botw with his "drunk jack" character. Wow, he was hilarious.

Are you even trying?

They don't review indie movies because a lot of them require critical thought, instead of DUDE CAPESHIT AMIRITE?

>Little-Israel
kek

>Are you even trying?
No.

Pretty much...

Did they like or hate it? I stopped watching them, but still kinda curious
Who am I kidding, they sucked this movie's dick, right?

wrong

Oh really? I might watch it then

Mike didn't like it so much.
Jay like its well executed visuals.
They both agreed it has a bland story, but it was an OK movie nonetheless.

>Little-Israel (formerly Hollywood)
Err when was it ever not mainly Jewish?

Reviewing indie flicks is hard. There times when I watch a good movie and I can't actually put a finger on why it had an impact on me. That's how art works. With capeshit you can just argue about plot holes, quality of special effects and whether the quips were funny.

>Wisconsin votes Republican for the first time in decades

What has Mike been up to?

When it was spanish territory.

i love watching people complain about shit movies

it's a lot better entertainment than watching said shit movies

Black and White fallacy LOL

Because he's terrific.

>reviewers talk about popular movies to maximize their views/ad revenue

>shit like re:view
it's the best thing they're producing at the moment

>Hitb is their most popular series
It isn't though. Look at the average views on Best of the Worst vs Half in the Bag.

Yeah why wouldn't I want something new to show up on my radar?

James from funhaus had the best reviews of Dr.Stange. Which is that it isn't a bad movie, but it isn't anything new.

They swung the election and co do no wrong in my book.

Thank you, "White Mike" Stoklassa

pre rec is the patricians choice for rlm kino

I honestly stopped watching them. They non-stop complain everytime a new Marvel or DC movie comes out. Mike is slurring is words for more than half the review, they don't remember names of cast, characters or the general plot of the movie(you think these would be easy given how straightforward they are). Watching HitB for actual movies is like watching the Nostalgia Critic. Its all jokes and trying to look like they don't care about the movie and what its about.

Honestly, them reviewing a movie like Green Room, Hacksaw Ridge or smaller indie movies would actually require them to pay attention and some type of effort from Mike. Something they don't care about. They'd rather make fun of the big blockbuster and not actually be critical and analyze it a proper movie like Hacksaw Ridge.

They've become trash. Jay seems the only one that cares about reviewing the movies at this point, Mike's attitude during the reviews is a drag that makes the episodes painful to watch.

>Hey Mike did you see the new movie?"
>"Yes I did and it suuuuuuckkkkkkeeeedd.... that it wasn't longer because it was pretty okay!"
>"Yeah I thought it was nice too."

That's every half in the bag. I gotta be honest, even BotW is starting to get on my nerves. Mostly because I realized they're not funny people and I wish they'd stick to explaining the films and technical shit more which is what they're good at and know.

also aids moby tries too hard and is annoying.

You know they did review the green room, right? Your pasta is stale.

I stopped watching them a while back, so I didn't watch it just watched the Doctor Strange Review for 5 minutes and just had to stop watching.Got tired of the same old style they do each review. Was just giving my thoughts on RLM. If you're happy and find their "reviews" insightful then well that's what your tastes are.

meant for Dumb mobile posting.

Their videos are mostly just plot summaries of movies with some commentary. They're the equivalent of watching Wikipedia.

This isn't accurate at all though.

I wish they had watched fucking Shin Godzilla since it was exactly what Mike said he wanted in a Godzilla film back in 2014.

But thank goodness I got to see what they thought of Dr Strange.

And Indian presumably.

shin godzilla barely played here so rlm may have missed it

you Shill Godzilla fags are insufferable

how much of the RLM Patreon money was funnelled toward the Trump campaign?

>So Jay, these superhero flicks sure have a lot of problems
>That they do, Mike
>Would you recommend watching this particular super hero flcik?
>Yup
>Yup
>Doo do doo do doo do doo doo doo

I'm sad they missed Shin Godzilla while they did not only 2014 Godzilla but also 1998 Godzilla.

Shin was one of the best movies I've seen in years.

garrett gilchrist here, ask me anything

they really need a blu ray review show, or a home video segment on HitB

fag BTFO

I though Mike being some far right mastermind operating out of Milwaukee was just a meme, but here we are 2016 and somehow Clinton loses Wisconsin, a reliable Democratic state which dooms her chances of an electoral victory? Seems like quite a coincidence.

Rich the Bitch even said he won't vote because his vote doesnt matter anyway. I guess he cant blame anyone but himself now.

I think you mean a cuck.

Yeah dude its insufferable to want to see a good movie reviewed on HitB for once in 2016.

they've done captain america civil war & doctor strange though

>a cuck
what is a cuck

Traditionally, a man who continues to see his wife after she sees another man, sometimes multiple times. In modern times, it means Hillary supporters who commonly turn out to be beta males that do deplorable, shameful things in their off time such as cuckoldry.

What's the episode where they're ripping some comedy, maybe a sandler comedy, and Mike goes off for two minutes about a shit scene with a mexican

he says "AND she's mexican" and "my ta-co!" at some stage

Jack and Jill

zaat

I WANT THAT JUICY SHAQ MEAT

Reminder that they're not reviewers, but comedians. There's more jokes to be made discussing capeshit or remakes than earnest attempts at good filmmaking.

>comedians
but their not funny

Some variety would be nice. Every episode now is

>You know Mike I sure loved [insert Marvel Cinematic Universe movie here]
>That's right Jay it was much better than [insert DC Extended Universe movie here]
>Rich Evans: That movie was aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids
>*forced laughter*

Anything is better than capeshit.

>much better than DC Extended Universe movie
troma movies are better than DCEU shit

I don't need them to know that Marvel/Disney has a new capeshit movie full of quips on theaters, but I would love to know their opinion on pic related.

Of course Strange will give them more views...

>opinion on pic related
it's shit

I'd run him over with a car for this one. Hell with him. This is why I use Adblock Plus on their vids.

>Constantly complain about Hollywood remakes and sequels and capeshit
>Nearly exclusively review these movies
>Usually say they enjoy them

It just doesn't add up, if you want to pander to the cynical nerds on the internet then you can't say at the same time you enjoy them

>Adblock Plus
get ublock origin and then consider installing gentoo

>their opinion

retard

they're not retarded though

>getting pissy about a democratic election
>based

maybe if youre an african warlord

>maybe if youre an african warlord
i am

Both of those movies were bleh and they were capeshit.

is this real?

nothing is real. everything is permitted

Could be, they are releasing a vid per week. Of course this is 4chin so probably it isn't.

I doubt it simply due to the 'Die Hard' assertion. Their HitB episode on the last Die Hard movie was already a re:View of the previous ones

Of course it's not fucking real. Do you see any source for it? Hell, it's already wrong because they just released a video about half an hour ago that's not a part of user's schedule.

They aren't capable of this. They aren't analytical or knowledgeable to watch a movie and explain it to people who have never seen it.

They make reviews for people who have already seen the movie to agree or disagree with

Extra video released just now

youtube.com/watch?v=fOhGxeQkj8g