How would you rate pogba's first season at manu?

how would you rate pogba's first season at manu?

Very pleased, personally

Better than Pjanic is doing at Juve for sure
*summons (((him)))*

I don't care and didn't watch most matches

Slovak confirmed for possessing psychic abilities

fishhook.jpg

dab/10

>tfw you get a Romanian (You)

*dabs at you*

7.5/10 I think. If he had a bit more luck with his finishing he would've had a solid season

8/10

Mourinho tactics stifle him and suck the life of his creativity, and he's surrounded by overrated shitters in every position (Fellaini, Smalling, Lingard, Darmian, Blind, Trashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan, the amount of overrated shit in Utd's squad is crazy) who can't finish if their lives depended on it, but he's still the best player on the team. Including Ibra.

Nlgger/10

Fuck, Juve paid £75m for Higuain? That's a worse deal than Pogba.

hilarious/100m

6/10

I think he'll be an important players for them in the long run though

Not really, Napoli would've won the league if they had pigguain

Nowhere near as good as people expected him to be, nowhere near as shit as people are now making him out to be.

>nowhere near as shit as people are now making him out to be
That comes with the pricetag, when someone pays 105 million for you and perform like a 20 million player, you naturally get more shit than said 20 million guy.

in 4 years united will break 4 more transfer records and pogba will be the best midfielder in the epl

*predicts future*

>That comes with the pricetag.

I know. Which is why it was basically a given that he wasn't nowhere near as good as people expected him to be at the same time. Would've had to reach a midfield version of Messi/Ronaldo-level.

Lol no, Napoli already is the highest scoring team this season. It's just that they shipped 11 goals more than Juventus and choked on important games. Nothing Higuain could change about that.

i think people who aren't united fans and who have nothing to talk about on their own teams are complaining that united could have gotten the same job done at a fraction of the price. obviously we wont know how good the deal is until we look back on his united career and see the results. why non-united fans are preoccupied with the deals of a team they don't even support and players they don't even like is also a question.

>h-he's good la, you'll see in 10 years
That's assuming he won't be loaned to Lyon and transfered to Nice for free by 2022

Better than Henderson