Holly Conrad and Suzy Berhow thread

Holly Conrad and Suzy Berhow thread.

No limits, fakes and wwyd welcome

Holly is a disgusting person inside and out.

Always loved her tattoos. And honestly, her sense of humor's never been that grating to me.

The fucking things I'd do to Holly, though... So fucking hot. Both of them.

You here? I'd love to talk more about Suzy and Holly, if you are.

Anyone into BlueBreed's work? He's made some good pieces on both Suzy and Holly. Here's his Cuck Grump series

Anyone?

Holly is hot. Suzy kinda looks like a downy and is annoying

Well, in that case, we only have to talk about Holly. I mean, I like Suzy, but I like Holly way more

You there?

Holly's sad depressing upbringing is the biggest turn on for me and I don't know why... like maybe my cock is the only thing that could truly make her happy.

muh perfect goth gf

Or maybe your cock is just the next thing in a string of horrible life circumstances. We can go with either. Either she falls in love with your cock, or we can make her a rape victim too. I wouldn't be opposed to either tbh. She's muh perfect goth gf too

I recognize the one on the left as that fetal alcohol syndrome girl, but who is the one on the right?

That's Holly Conrad, Commander Holly on Youtube. What do you think?

I think you need to go to bed Holly. There are plenty of nerds touching themselves to you already. Your ego should be satisfied.

Not Holly but goddamn do I honestly wish I was. And how hot would it be if she was actually the one posting all this stuff? Like she's secretly a slut that just wants to watch people jerk off to her?

Missed a great opportunity to go by Cummander Holly but I can't complain

Pretty clearly fake. Made me take a closer look though.

That's the point, to make you take another look. Had you going for a second, right?

If they made it without the dumb fakes in the bottom left, it'd be a lot more convincing imo

I don't get why people are into either of them. Suzy looks like she has FAS and Holly is a total putty face. they're both annoying as fuck too.

I was always under the impression that Ross married Holly so he could stay in the US too.

For some people, it's a hatefuck kinda thing. They want to shut them up and the best way they can think of is to shove a cock in their mouth