Oh glorious >>761333333 ! whatever shall you be?

Oh glorious ! whatever shall you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ClcXj-za-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkLNVapPJQ
chat.whatsapp.com/EfVaZH9f1Cv2OPkSHRiESI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clearly not you faggot

>inb4 traps

Was just about to open one of these. Please, someone tell me how to find her, insta, someone mentioned something about a stream.

If you're curious, I have a fascination with drug use and how people change over the course of time during this course of change. I just want to see something that documents the changes over the course of time. Please lads, help an user out.

is that Clara? I've seen like 3 threads with her and someone is claiming to be her, heard she does heroin

Never trust a girl with two voices.

Here is her real voice
youtube.com/watch?v=7ClcXj-za-M

And here is the cute little baby voice she uses when she wants to manipulate her orbiters, complete with emotional toying, e.g. "You guys mean so much to me!"
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkLNVapPJQ

See the difference?

"When you meet anything that's going to be human and isn't yet, or used to be human once and isn't now, or ought to be human and isn't, you keep your eyes on it and feel for your hatchet."
-C.S. Lewis

El Hermano.

no

well poop

thx but honestly I'm just curious about her story like why am I seeing her so much on Sup Forums

I saw you on the other thread, is this her real channel though? You are correct, addicts will do this.

>I saw you on the other thread,
To be honest, I just copypasta'd that. That was someone else who posted it there but now it's pasta I'm saving for more Ciara threads.

>is this her real channel though? You are correct, addicts will do this.
I don't know if she has a channel. I'm pretty sure she used to have one, along with multiple Insta accounts, and then she deleted everything but her orbiters saved all her videos/pics. Those guys are a lost cause but I hope no one else will fall into her web of deceit.

>addicts will do this.
all girls will do this, once they realize they can

She's a cunt.

Thanks bucko
It's a little different from normal female manipulation. Stay stronk, broski

Damn man, you used the pic and linked to the other and everything. That's some top-notch copypasta

Nigga she been here for 5 years. Google her dam name

Sierra took advantage of an underage roastie, just like someone took advantage of her. tragic.

so she was an addict? she should have just opened a patreon

She did. Orbiters gave her tons of money. One pathetic omega male in his 40s even starves himself to keep giving her money. Also, she sells used panties through the mail.

oh... well she's not even that hot she just cute ig like why tf these dudes gotta be so desperate

Join:

chat.whatsapp.com/EfVaZH9f1Cv2OPkSHRiESI

Ok I highly doubt that.
I swear every day I hear a different rumor or story about her. She's like a legend around here. And not in a internet lingo way, like litteraly a legend. So many stories about her it's hard to keep up.

Its mainly cuz she was 14-16.
Now shes 17.

Dude there are YouTube vids in the related videos of the links posted above showing her thanking ppl for money

>She's like a legend around here. And not in a internet lingo way, like litteraly a legend.
Hi Ciara.

I was more on the sending panties thing.
I know people sent her money and she used drugs. But I hear new stories about her all the time.

What's this?

uuuuuh wot

Like, you're no fun man!

Looks like something for iphone chatting.

Honestly yeah I'm a newfag and I need am old fag to catch me up

there are the OTHER photos she had too :)

I asked someone to put a vola up from before.