So today I got pulled into my schools office and questioned about alleged photos of me with assault rifles...

So today I got pulled into my schools office and questioned about alleged photos of me with assault rifles. This shitty group of people I used to run around with made fake reports.
In result of this I'm going to be taking ideas on what i should do back.
ima one man army waiting for revenge

shoot yourself la

you must be 18 to post here reported

You got kik/sc/skype?

Not OP but it's possible to be 18 in hs

underage faggot

t. underage "18 year old senior"

you need a dick in your mouth.

What bold accusations, user. I'll have you known I was born in 1955

First off, underage b&. Secondly, if there are alleged photos of you with assault rifles, you do nothing, because if there are alleged photos of you with assault rifles and you say these faggots made fake reports, then you literally have nothing to worry about.

This is just further proof that you're underaged.

no one cares faggot.

i can buy my own packs buckoo

Just deny owning guns, there are zeroe reasons to let normies know you have them, unless you are trying to be a Kool edgy kid and if that's the case I hope they take your guns

You care enough to whine about it you cock fondler

But can you buy common sense?

Because that takes so much effort

I think everyone is missing the point. I want revenge of the fucks that I know reported me. It wasn't fun going into an office with 2g's of bud on me and have to sit and talk with a faggot with a badge.

niggers

shoot them

bad.

Wahh Wahh I had to talk to someone help me Internet you're my only friend.
Move on faggot find something better to do with your time

Just think like a stupid teen and do something stupid that will get you involved with the law again
>oh wait

was gonna go on a entire revenge spree. pull a quentin tarantino and keep you guys posted. but i guess some faggot has to ruin it for everyone.

Revenge for what? A mild inconvenience?

Sure, fucking get a bucket of water and then splash it across their shoes so they have to walk around with fucking wet socks for the rest of the day -- that's about the level of "revenge" you'd be entitled to.

Also...

>It wasn't fun going into an office with 2g's of bud on me and have to sit and talk with a faggot with a badge.

Shouldn't have this shit on you in the first place while in school.

kuk

this is why this board went to shit. Everyone is a buzzkill. get out of your rooms and clear the coats of cum on your chest.

This board went to shit before OP even knew how to ride a bike.

Oh no people giving actual advice, it's almost like reacting in the most autistic way possible to every little thing isn't worth it. Grow up

I second this