Best Reactions To President Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-quotes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw Hilary had more invidual votes than trump

If America didn't have a retarted system they wouldn't have gotten a retarded president

THEY JUST NEED A LITTLE PUSSY GRABBING TO CHEER EM UP

PROBLEM WOMYN?

>still making excuses

What's your next one? "If only it was Bernie"?

I am not invested in this just pointing out facts cuck

>all this salt

Here's a fact: YOU LOST

LMAO

She didn't, though. Trump had the popular vote, too.

>I'm at a twilight zone set and every vietnamese child is dead

I don't even think Hillary won the popular vote though, Trump was literally 1.2 million ahead of her before she conceaded.

Are you just lying for Yous?

>have to vote some cuck so he can vote me a president

I'd like to buy wonder woman a drink and get to know her more

Nah, a lot of Trump supporters didn't bother voting in NY, Cali, and I'm sure other Democrat states. If it were a popular vote many more people would have come out for him.

I wish I was in America right now. Even here in Europe I'm smugly giggling all day long.

>Bar

He mean his SJW-cuck meet-up hangout

>tfw the entire American political system is in most part modelled after the British government during the time of George III "The Mad"

Got one for y'all

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm

Yeah if he was in a real bar he'd get his rainbow haired ass stabbed

Hmmm I'm really doubting that she managed to get 1.5 million more votes (oh and Trump gets 0) in the dwindling hours after she conceaded

Prove it it's wrong or shut up and don't (you) me

The electoral college does not have to select him President. It's called "faithless electors".

The establishment may still very well stop him, despite the people voting him in.

An incompetent clown is now your president. Are you happy?

It's a federal republic, the states get representation. Also, the electoral college discouraged conservatives from voting in California and New York (two of the most populous states in the union). In a straight popular vote, those people would show up and Trump still would have won.

KEKT BUT NOW I FEEL BAD

At the time of her loss she was losing by over a million votes.
She lost the election roughly 5 hours ago, down by 1.2 million. That was when she officially lost.

No reason to be a sourpuss, she's not gonna give you any money

to think I considered her my waifu

damn it mew, why?

hahahaha wew it's beautiful

Leave it to the rich cunts to tell people what to do

>mfw when my jewfu shills for hillary

Delete your post
I said no more (yous)

>ughh vote for my team or you're a sack of shitism! 2016!!
Oh man, convincing argument

because you're from /r/eddit

kek

Don't you have a loser speech to give?

4 years with a clown is infinitely more preferable than 4+ years of World War 3 against Russia.

Trump winning is better than I thought, and I had high hopes

Are there any positive reactions?

NO MORE (YOUs)
I AM SERIOUS

Apparently we stand against blatant corruption.

>WW3 with Russia
Are you really that naive?

james woods, frasier, eastwood (and son), taylor swift, chris pratt, vince vaughn

>weak genes taking themselves out of the pool

Trump winning has created a new shift in Anglo-Saxon superiority.

>retarted

thats a messican

>Implying trump and his inbreed looking kids have strong genes

Thank God for that poor soot-faced chimneysweep Donald Trump, eh?

Stupid thing to say. As this "whiteness" you're always talking up goes you're still the equivalent of an Epsilon-Minus in Brave New World.

Martin Shkreli is pretty funny
>let me know if ya'll need airfare and relocation expenses

Chris Pratt took the high road and repeated the sentiment that unity is a good idea. You're not going to have any Hollywood celebrity publicly out themselves as happy about a Trump victory.

must be a lot of black women since the majority of white women voted trump.

Nonsense. That is because some of the red states have stop counting their votes since Trump has literally won and there is no reason to waste more manpower. Only retarded blue states want to push the popular vote meme.

>getting mad at the ONE news company that wasn't 200% shill for either side

Will Trump legalize pussy grabbing?

The south park episode tonight

member 2008?

Not an argument.

Please tell me what a No Fly Zone over Syria would accomplish other than an excuse to bomb Russian jets? And that's the only the beginning.

He didn't tell everyone what to do, did he? Its also literally impossible for a person thats not rich to get any traction in an American presidential election.

CAP NO

It's really like I'm playing Saint's Row IV

Cant wait to see him inviting himself again to redlettermedia to make a fool of himself

tay tay and pratt got called out by our lib media for not denouncing president elect trump, even

I wish Al Jean would also get mad at Fox so they would finally cancel the Simpsons.

You sure seem salty for someone not interested in this.

She can still be your wifu.

Yeah, you've got nothing. At least you can count on being kept in the style to which you're accustomed.

Lol

disgusting.

Your post was completely devoid of any meaning.
Keep going with the arrogant liberal cliche though, it really helped you guys in the election :)

For someone so desperate to feel like a winner you sure do piss and whine like a loser, user.

Whether you like it or not, Donald Trump is STRONG, and that's what attracts people. Hillary said anything she thought would get her elected. Trump said anything he thought was right. He never had an ounce of fear against speaking out in any way, shape or form.

Their differences were never clearer than in the second or third presidential debate, in which Trump stood up and Hillary sat down. While Hillary would fake laugh and fake smile all the time to maintain a sense of superiority, Trump was solid like a rock, just pushing his points in all seriousness. He's not so obviously fake like her.

The only reason people call him a "bully" is because he reminds them of how weak they are. He was literally an unstoppable force. And, in essence, that's what bullies are: People who are stronger than you, and know it.

Personally, long live.

It's because of Commiefornia that she's won the popular votte

Forget endorsing Trump, were there even any other major American actors who DIDN'T shill for the Hill (not counting even more pathetic Bernouts like Susan Sarandon)? Bonus points if it's not a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
the Fanning sisters I guess?

Pussy grabbing is only something alphas that have successfully passed their spirit journey can achieve. Legalizing it would only demean the accomplishment.

The big one can't happen soon enough.

To be fair, the same could be said for states like Texas and Georgia.
But then again safe blue states are far more numerous and populous so it might be fair to assume that he would've won a popular vote in that case.

We stand together for your sweet feet my darling

>Trump said anything he thought was right to help him get elected

sucks to be you, guy

I guess it's better to proclaim Putin your new best friend?

Wtf i hate cap now

There's just a ton of dem votes in the states that voted last IE Cali, Oregon, Washington. Everyone knew she'd win those anyway so they never really mattered. The dems just run up the votes so massively in those states that they won the popular this time.

Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Eli Manning, and pretty much every white NFL player

>whiteness

Pic related, it's you.

>actual political statement vs. imaginary shit made up by you

typical clinton voter

You'll catch back up with him soon enough.

plenty were smart enough to stay silent, most even.

>shitting on the audience at the debates
>shitting on the sponsors
>shitting on moderators
>defending his tape as "locker room talk"
>promising to put Hillary in jail
>saying he would possibly not respect her victory given the circumstances
>shitting on all news channels
>shitting on the polling
>shitting on the FBI doing a shit job until they corrected it
>etc etc etc

He literally always spoke his mind.

>imaginary shit made up by you

trump is concerned about me and will solve all my problems

Bruce Willis
Mike Tyson
Donald Trump
Gary Busey
Hulk Hogan

BAZINGA

>helicopter soars overhead and crashes down on Vic Morrow and two children
>it ain't me starts playing

Who was claiming that?

what even makes someone think and write this garbage

>Hillary cares about me but is too butthurt to speak to the thousands of people who showed up to see her tonight at her "victory party"

that's genuinely better though

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-quotes/

Likes and retweets are (Yous) to normies.

We shitpost and bait, they do the circlejerk shit

Being surrounded by people telling you how great you are, physically and virtually, 24/7
Celebrities are a fucking plague