Get ready for Sup Forumsattle faggots, the niggers are coming to take your land and rape your daughters

Get ready for Sup Forumsattle faggots, the niggers are coming to take your land and rape your daughters.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/08/07/opinion/zimbabwe-s-man-made-famine.html
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/zimbabwe-white-farmer-land-back-emmerson-mnangagwa-lesbury-robert-mugabe-zanu-pf-a8124786.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up. They had no business over there. Whenever non-Whites flood Europe, you get salty as fuck. Get the fuck out of out lands then.

Nigger detected, learn to spell also, you unintelligent monkey.

Except there was nobody there to begin with... but then, you know that...

can they do a trade then ? niggers get the whole africa but all non-whites get kicked out of europe, would that be fine ?

Yes.

haha in a year the headline will read how south africa has a famine because they cant grow their own food.

Didn't this exact situation happen in zimbabwe resulting in their currency (100 trillion dollar bill) being worth less than toilet paper?

And begging whites to come back

Exactly. Retarded niggers will never learn lol.
I'd just should every nignog getting near my land.

love watching this white genocide lolz

I expect some failure but don't understand how everything could be that fucked up. Did they expect the crops to plant, grow, harvest, and sell without any work?

kill dem crackers & rape their biches huehue

yiss

I was assuming that was what the article was about and it was a shitty attempt at a troll. They're really going to try that again, huh?

Currently living in South Africa. It's really not that bad. We have the means of defending our lands from any oppressors.

The ANC and EFF can eat a bag of dicks, militant buffoons using the ignorant masses to vote hem into power.

Average IQ here is sub-70. They shouldn't be allowed a vote as the lack the intelligence to use it correctly. Plus, they contribute nothing to the country ie. pay no taxes.

If there is one thing I've learned about history, it is that nobody ever learns.

nytimes.com/2002/08/07/opinion/zimbabwe-s-man-made-famine.html

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/zimbabwe-white-farmer-land-back-emmerson-mnangagwa-lesbury-robert-mugabe-zanu-pf-a8124786.html

its not that bad, till it is that bad lolollol

You're going to have to stand on your own for a few years, it would be considered racist for the west to help you right now. Sorry M8

bich in a few years whites in the west will be a minority lel

At least we'll still have our land

This shit is real, and we’ll get to see it in action (with overt government support, this has been going on for years as ”spontaneous and unexplainable” murders of white farmers) very soon. Keep an eye out for who shows sympathy for refugees from actual genocide and who’s an equivocating little bitch.

Kek. You’re never getting me to leave. T.nigger

to be buried in after yo ass gets massacred lol

>militant buffoons using the ignorant masses to vote hem into power.
Ahh, like the rest of the world's governments. Still, the fact they entertain ridiculous ideas like that shows how far the country has to go to not be a laughingstock.

They are. Hilarious because they are RIGHT NEXT TO Zimbabwe and they had a front row seat.

You should expect a lot of explanations involving 'dindu nuffin'

better stop sending them money to help their care and stop sending food packages

Because that worked so well in the past.
Stupid niggers

Is a one of the reasons the Day of the Rope is Coming
Rahowa

I had to go look this up, it seemed too retarded to be real.

amen

What did you expect from a country with an average IQ of 70

same dude. can't believe they're going to make the same mistake as their neighboring countries in such a short amount of time..

Some insight on African societies.

>Locks to some rooms had been changed by the “new owner”,
>a cleric with close ties to Mugabe’s family who has since lost his claim.
>Other rooms had been ransacked and most property was missing
rofl, great job 'attempting' to give arable land back to the poor

Cant we just do to blacks what Hitler did to the Jews?

Nah, we just have to kill some niggers

Eh, stupidity, AIDS, and ebola might eventually outpace the fertility rate and it'll take care of itself.

you tried many times but you always lose due to your inferiority

Fucking this.
Dirty niggers, if not for the whites South Africa would still be mud huts and niggers catching flies for food.
I fucking hate niggers all niggers no exceptions.

deal. where do i ship the scum? sincerely, a yuropoor.

Time for the west to cut all ties with them and give white South Africans refugee status.
Let’s see how well that communist retardism treats then without whitey’s help.

Would be hilarious if the farmers banded together before the seizure and lit the fields on fire or salted the land minutes before flying away with all of their money leaving nothing at all.

Although based on zimbabwe, the dindus will produce the same results anyway.

Didn't they already do this once, and then immediately beg for the white farmers to come back?

Fake and gay
Also not a nazi I'm just woke

See
Why even fall for this shitty troll.
We all know they won't get anywhere with this.
Just let em try.

>I'm just woke
time to take a dirt nap bich boii lolz

>Time for the west to cut all ties with them and give white South Africans refugee status.
Dont't hold your breath waiting for either of these things to happen.

>white South Africans refugee
Zambia sort of did that and drastically increased their agriculture revenue almost immediately. Refugees that have talent and skills seems generally rare. For one, the richer people will gtfo on their own and the skilled ones will gladly be accepted. US took tons of jewish scientists around ww2 and they were pretty decent. Now we generally take people with nothing going on.

This will definitely see South Africa become the real Wakanda. A fictional place where blacks are kings and ride around in Spaceships. Or they will starve, I’m definitely thinking Wakanda though, occurs razor and all that.

Yeah, when anyone in a developed country mentions 'Africa' the immidiete thought is feeling sorry for people in a horrible place with no chance at a good life. All sorts of sympathy money is thrown at them, some of which ends up being seized and funding awful gangs and military groups that cause the sorrow in the first place.

how about starving in spaceships that cant travel anywhere?

>my first time... when see a glitch

You are probably a white fagot posting as a nigger.
>post nigger hands with time stamp.

My father fought as a mercenary in Zimbabwe in the late seventies. When I was younger I just couldn't understand why he hates blacks so much, and to this day I don't hate t,hem, I just see them as the guy in the pic of Anyways the more I read about that shit the more it matches with what my old man has to say about Zimbabwe, these guys and africa in general. I recommend this documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg
Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
Full movie

>whites are inferior
>blacks literally only controlled one country on their continent for 200 years
>blacks still don't have control of their own country
>but the whites are inferior

Remember that ultra cringe movie with Leo DiCaprio in it as a former Rhodesia/Zimbabwe merc and through it he forms a bond with his innocent and lovable nigger sidekick, only to sacrifice his own life so that lovable nigger sidekick can escape evil niggers and escape to a refugee helicopter bound for The West? People actually believe and want that.

Venezuela too lol. Rip brown people.

Blood Diamond 2006

So youre against foreign aid also?