piss off old boy
youtube.com/watch?v=bucVwI0RfEg

Oh boy I sure hope my future son doesn't grow up to be a loser

KEEP IT COMING LOVE
KEEP IT COMING LOVE
DON'T STOP IT NOW
DON'T STOP IT NOW

wrong

Fucking KISS. They suck so much. I wish this was still 1969-71 when rock was good.

I predict the Village Voice fires that Christgau retard in a year.

Also fuck KC & The Sunshine Band.

Why does 1977 music suck?...
They don't make music like they used to

Yeah I miss the Woodstock days too before all this Eagles/disco/Kiss nonsense.

Least we still got John Lennon

This "punk" shit is retarded. It's literally just a manufactured pop co-optation of the Detroit scene (The Stooges and MC5 especially). All of a sudden all these kids dress like retards and hop the bandwagon.

ELO KIDDIES
ELO KIDDIES
WHATCHA GONNA DO
WHEN YOUR HEAD STARTS SPINNING

>Stones, Who, Sabbath, Zeppelin are washed up and suck now
>John Lennon is hiding in a cave in NYC somewhere
>Jefferson Air/Star/whatever turned into sellout adult contemporary mush
>the newer bands are lame kiddy shit like Kansas, Styx, and KISS for 11 year olds
These are depressing times for music.

Least Pink Floyd are still making good music

What the fuck is this? Why am I being forced to listen to classical music and even cheesier ballads? I mean, this is half decent, but they can't get much worse than this, r-right?

Ah, good times. Disco is at its height and there's no AIDS yet to ruin the party.

Finally a band worth listening to.

Tell me about it. I paid some ungodly sum to see Led Zeppelin the other night and they were high out of their minds and only played for 20 minutes.

S T O N E
T
O
N
E

One disco and one rock song:

ABBA - Dancing Queen (Recording Session & Lost Verse)

youtube.com/watch?v=il2w8E2nzSU

Rush - Xanadu

youtube.com/watch?v=SEuOoMprDqg

>Ywn blow coke with Liza Minnelli off a twink's ass

That shit is too weird and you know it

>ywn snort coke with Carrie Fisher on the set of Star Wars

Is there anything heavier than Throbbing Gristle?

Well theres this band called Talking Heads

Yeah dude you heard of Queen?

Think about it. If this were in 2017, they'd be eating some hippie granola bar, no cigarette, some kind of hippie fruit drink from Whole Foods instead of that Hi-C or whatever garbage.

Good taste fellow user. Definitely my AOTY!

Won't be many years until the government disappears him with all this anti-patriotic communist nonsense he spews.

This band from the U.K. are getting a lot of buzz. Personally I think they suck. Nothing like the greatest band The Eagles.

Forgot pic

it is certainly better than his Hitler fiasco.

Christ, I hope someone shoots the cunt.

Are the Sex Pistols /ourguys/?
- anti-abortion
- anti-capitalist
- anti-communist
- hates faggots
- encourage keeping women in their place

I hope that Johnnie Rotten joins the National Front

WTF is a Whole Foods?

Is this a future classic?

wrong

my waifu is pure!
youtube.com/watch?v=RlJGrIyt-X8

You Limeys think you can take all the credit while stealing from us? Think again, and just admit that we invented punk.

And another thing, you Limey fucks: We don't need no image or fashion to put out great rock and roll music. So you can keep your stupid safety pins and spiky haircuts because bands like The Ramones, and the late Stooges are showing people how to get it right the first time. You don't see the brothers from Queens spiking their hair and sticking safety pins where the sun don't shine, do you? No! They have the classic All American look of t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket! If you need an image to sell your music, then your band probably sucks! God, I hope your Sex Pistols and other British punk bands STAY in Britain and don't ever come over here!

>The Ramones
>not having an image

Boy. You Yanks are fookin' special.

Prog might actually have a chance to survive because of this.

Tax without fax.

Goodluck Scotland.

fpbp

They have the best record in the league you weenie.

Uh forgot what thread I was in

what is a computer? what is the internet?

this

I can't wait for this whole "punk" thing to be over. It all sounds the same and people are gonna be over it in a year.

Feck off old man

CAT SCRATCH FEVER

Ted Nugent is a hack

HE'S A WHORE

Okay yeah Black Sabbath didn't come out with a great album last year, but I'm telling you their next one will be a masterpice

They're so washed up now. The younger bands like Judas Priest are way better.

I feel as if you could make an entire song out of that bridge

>We don't need no image or fashion to put out great rock and roll music. So you can keep your stupid safety pins and spiky haircuts
that look also started in America. Pic related.

Have you guys heard of The Cure? the're pretty good IMO

recc me more like this

You're two years early bud

The music these guys are making will never take off. Disco is forever!

Disco Sucks

Just joking, lad. Still kinda surprised how early in time the Cars put forward their debut album

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA
LA-LA, OH, OH
LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA
OH, OH, OH, LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA

Turns out that Carl palmer is the better songwriter

What?
What's so funny?
What "Image" are you talking about? The Ramones are dressed like four ordinary guys you wouldn't want to meet in a back alley at 3:00 a.m. I dress like this, and so do all my friends. We don't have spiky haircuts or stick safety pins all over our bodies to show we're fans of real, true rock and roll music. Again, where is the image that you speak of concerning The Ramones?

Oh, so you bought into Malcom McClaren's con job?

Listen, I used to know Richard Hell back when he was in both Television and The Heartbreakers, and I can tell you from personal experience that he's too poor to go to the barber shop or buy new clothes. Malcom used to go to all the clubs on the lower east side of New York when he was still managing The New York Dolls and saw Richard Hell quite a few times. He's indirectly exploiting a poor person by making looking poor "Hip" or "Chic" or whatever, and it's going to back fire big time. I'll bet that even if The Sex Pistols ever make it to the U.S. they'll probably break up half way through the tour.

LOL

(Nice dubs)
Well you're right about the pic posted, but Killing an Arab came out in 1977, so the poster you responded to wasn't too far off.

Any NYfags here? Can you explain what the fuck is wrong with the CBGB toilet? You punk fucks ever heard of this thing called hygiene?

Please tell me I'm not the only one to have heard this?

any cats in harlem today?
getting coked up and getting my dance on at the disco.
if you come though just take it easy and don't jive us, might just get a big score too.
spics need not apply

Can any other music ever recorded previously and in the future compete with this? I think not

WITH YOUR EYES ALL SCREWED TO THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Priest are the same age as Sabbath, they just took years to get established.

anyone wanna see pere ubu next week?
Love they're debut

Man, I paid like $50 to see Aerosmith last night and they were fucking garbage and completely high as fuck the whole show.

Hey, if you go to CBGB and see that Christgau faggot there, punch him in the face for me.

>went over to my 13 year old nephew's house
>had to be subjected to his Styx and KISS records
Why.

You should show him Cheap Trick. Good entry level "alternative rock".

Jimmy needs to lay off the heroin. When I saw them in LA they were great but I heard he was trashed at just about every other show on this tour.

If you're in LA, you should check out Van Halen. Some bar band, but they're WAAAAAAAAAY better than Zeppelin.

Unrelated but 1977 is an album by ana tijoux

Rock and roll is really in the pits lately. What the fuck is this?

>just went down to the local record emporium to pick up a copy of my favorite album of the last five years, Close to the Edge
>see they have it in cassette
why would people ruin music quality by getting it on anything besides record?

americans never go beyond fashion

I saw an ad in this month's Playboy for this Apple Computers thingie. The fuck? Who would need a computer except no-life weirdos who don't have sex anyway?

LIVIN' IN THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA
YOU CAN CHECK IN BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

Americana-Rock so comfy lads

A Fifth of Beethoven [Private Stock, 1977]

What a waste. Here I was hoping for disco versions of "Fur Elise", "Claire de Lune", and six Brandenberg concertii and what do I get but eight songs by W. Murphy? Beethoven made great schlock, transcendent schlock even, but you, Walter, you just make schlock. D+

please remember that all posting about disco should be contained to one /disco/ threat, thank you

Keeping in mind that it wasn't until 78 that disco became an out of control cancerous train wreck.

>Self written and produced
>Giant titties
How can anyone else even compete
youtube.com/watch?v=3BaVb8LTooU

curses, i've been foiled