Post yfw trump wins and the race war starts...

>post yfw trump wins and the race war starts, murder and riots in the streets while trump hides in a secret service shelter

This would happen, right?

I hope so but probably not.

Go back to reading the Turner Diaries

probably not Trump likes his blacks

Who cares? Trump is a means to an end at worst.

The race war must start sooner than later so we can slaughter libtards and build a new society.

Would be like the other SanFrancisco riots.

Where the national guard kill protesters and based Chinese snipers guard the roof tops.

/thread

10/10 album t b q h my closest kin members

Confused foreigner, there will be war if Clinton "wins."
The current administration is doing everything it can to encourage race war; Trump would strongly discourage it.

Trump will be hanging out of the side of a UH-60 black hawk manning the mini-gun.

Spics and niggers are going to get blown the fuck out.

wrong. he would ride in his God Emperor armour on his T-Rex into battle

really not related to the topic at hand but I'm listening to AMSP right fucking now

Currently on Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Fuck My Ass etc. etc.

>Brit poster
Why do all of your women look like pic related?

Any true citizen would be proud to fight and die for his god-emperor. Too bad you only have a fat ineffectual queen.

>mfw

>these dindus thinking they can stop roof top asians with guns are not even here right now

>Mobs of sign waving, flag burning professional welfare queens decide they're gonna take on mean ol' whitey.
>The same people they've been trying to grab guns from for years.
>Whatever, they harassed people like crazy at rallies, nobody would actually shoot at them, no matter how poorly they behave
>surely their BLM womyn's studies degree has equipped them for guerilla warfare.
>So they stab a few people, take a few hostages, wave some flags, make some videos, and generally high five each other for being trigger warning ISIS
>And then the purges start.
>And they can't cry or hastag their way out of the focused, unfettered hate of a population that wants them no less than dead.
>the most well armed, well connected, mobile citizenry ever to walk the planet

>National Guard and private citizens forcibly quell this shit
Sounds good to me. We'd have a President who would declare it a national emergency and mobilize the troops