Say something smart

Say something smart.

Traps are gay. There is no such thing as a feminine penis. A penis is a penis. If you fuck a trap, you're gay.

Rick and Morty.

I did this to myself and I have to dig myself out.

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

PEMDAS

That which defines us is what we allow to define us. Without our consent to be put in a box, it's only so much noise from others. Fuck that noise and be who you want to be.

It's time to go to bed.

what doth life

For us or implicitly, the object, which is the negative element for self-consciousness, has on its side returned into itself, just as on the other side-consciousness has done. Through this reflexion into self, the object has become Life. What self-consciousness distinguishes as having a being distinct from itself, has in it too, so far as it is affirmed to be, not merely the aspect of sense-certainty and perception; it is a being reflected into itself, and the object of immediate desire is something living. For the inherent reality (Ansich), the general result of the relation of the understanding to the inner nature of things, is the distinguishing of what cannot be distinguished, or is the unity of what is distinguished. This unity, however, is, as we saw, just as much its recoil from itself; and this conception breaks asunder into the opposition of self-consciousness and life: the former is the unity for which the absolute unity of differences exists, the latter, however, is only this unity itself, so that the unity is not at the same time for itself. Thus, according to the independence possessed by consciousness, is the independence which its object in itself possesses. Self-consciousness, which is absolutely for itself, and characterizes its object directly as negative, or is primarily desire, will really, therefore, find through experience this object's independence.

THEY ARE CALLED ROCKETS
Pic unrelated

the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat, provided that the maxis of the axis, and the gravity of the cavity, remain constant

Eggs are chicken periods

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Some say the Crimean War ended the concert of Europe in 1853. Others say it was ended by the Franco Prussian War in 1870, that the Crimean war was only a proxy war. I say it was the Crimean War

Dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war

>filename
>LOGo

The cool thing about science is that it has answers.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? It's supposed to be a philosophical paradox. But evolution tells us that eggs were around a hell of a lot longer before dinosaurs evolved into chickens.

If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear, does it makes a sound? And the answer, as observed with the dual-slit experiment and the ramifications of particle-wave relationships of quantum mechanics, tells us that if no one is around to hear, and the doesn't actually interact with the rest of the universe at all (a VERY broad definition of "no one") then no, it doesn't make a sound. It doesn't even really exist like we're used to thinking about. It exists in a probability wave of all possible outcomes. Some it falls, some it doesn't. And that waveform only collapses into a single definate reality once it has some interaction. The universe operates on lazy algorithms that only resolves things once they're needed. The VAST majority of photons emitted from suns and going out into the inky black? Not only do they experience zero time as they move at the speed of light, they don't even occupy a position. They only exist in a background accounting-purposes-only sort of way.

From a computer engineer, that sort of optimization technique lends weight to the argument that we're living in a simulation.

All you can see is yourself.

311 was a inside job

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT OUT I WANT OUT RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Genius !

Fuck you those are rockets not smarties

There are currently more death people than living people.

We waz kangz.

*BURRRP* there's no meaning to life and gods not real morty *BURRRP* just pull down your pants and let me give you this pickle rick dick morty *BURRP*

>Say something smart

>Death people

Hitler did nothing wrong.

check this get

earth is flat