Did you know that the universe has existed only 13.6 billion years...

Did you know that the universe has existed only 13.6 billion years ... and the end of the universe is estimated to be at the age of the universe raised 20 times as a minimum ... this means multiplying the age of the universe by 10 and again by 10 Twenty times: 130,600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
years if the proton disintegrates. How does it make you feel?

small and insignificant

Numbers like that are completely meaningless to 99.9% of anyone here to read your shit post. In truth, we're all completely indifferent about it shit swizzler.

Learn the difference between what are facts and what is perceivable.
13.6 billion years since time formed and is observable for us in some ways. Might be bigger, just can't see it yet.
Plus the laws of physics seem to be fluctuating over gigantic distances.
So currently, it's all just a very educated guess - which nonetheless contains all that can interact with us, so we might as well say it's true

Sometimes if i see something like this i feel really really sad. I mean, we are living in the best time of all time. We have warm homes, we have cars, clean water, medicine, etc..

But if i see this, i always have to think about, that we maybe will be able to travel the galaxy. Maybe if you are born in the year 4500 you will have a great time by traveling to planet "Kanata" and fuck kanatian bitches.

Who knows - we will never

Fuck bitches and get money, that's how it makes me feel.

Happy. Think of all the shit that becomes probable given a few septenvigintillion years

If what you say is true, then the time is even longer, which means that this number could be millions of times bigger, that does not change anything, I think that above the ten zeros, we can not even imagine it.

your math is wrong
13.6 -> 130'600
you forgot billion
you raised by 21 times
protons dont "disintegrate"

born too late to explore the earth, and too early to travel the stars

but hey don't worry man we'll all be exterminated by conscious AI within our lifetimes

thats a lot of dong

no,it´s ok 13.6 billion years...
The disintegration of the proton is not experimentally proven, but if it does not disintegrate, then the estimated life time of the universe would have no end.

Something existed before this. I'll go with the BBC and agree to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Decay, whatever.

You take all knowledge of space put together and you can guarantee that 95% of it is made up bullshit.
And thats a statistic made by the guys who research space.
You're living a lie here people

Op Here. I just say: physically speaking, the universe has only passed a 0.00000000000000000001% of its existence cycle ... which is nothing .... so nothing have a fucking sense

No, disintegration would be more accurate. What is thought will happen is that the expansion forces will be strong enough to overcome strong nuclear force. Neutrons, protons and electrons will, theoretically, pop like tiny balloons into their component quarks

>Year 4500
>TFW no Kanatian GF, only Gur'angb 403z female

Your grammar sucks which leads me to believe you don't understand what you typed, you just copied it from some Buzzfeed article.

The Big Crunch will happen in 20 billion years. Anyone with even a master's degree knows that shit.

I already knew, but still, humbles me

Hi Sir,

you must be American. Please check your Math. And don't post anything you saw on your TV shows.
Thanks a ton!

We re thinking about something that surpasses and goes beyond the notion of our simple existence as human beings and all you care about is fucking?

Canada is right across your border.

Who cares about that shit. Did you know that currently there are about 670 trillion quantitative deficiencies within a single atomic molecule moving at the speed of light in which a multiverse could theoretically continuously magnify its gravitational force literally into itself causing an implosion that would (If time weren’t manipulated by the very fabric of electromagnetic Star dust) cause a vacuum of subatomic matter to fluctuate between relative speed to earth and the distant within one atom compared to the interstellar distances( billions and billions of light years) that would even remotely be able to receive a FBR signal is significantly the exact reason of the opposition to black hole theories and the more profound distinction between neutron stars and a hyperactive hydropowerd symbolic measurement for time.

Fucking kek

I'm Mexican, I never had English classes. I'm Mexican, I never had English classes. However, that does not take away any sense or importance

Speak fucking English, Poindexter.

(Op)hereThe great crunch seems that it will not exist, due to the observations that seem to demonstrate the acceleration of the expansion of the universe. Unless we can decipher the problem of dark energy and dark matter, the big rip seems the most pausible scenario

don't know that, and don't know that anyone knows that... utter bullshit, brilliantly composed.

what matters to us humans is what happens in the next million years AT MOST

we are likely to die off by our own stupidity long before that, and perhaps by a comet-fall or meteor strike sometime in the next 400 million years.... so what happens 10 or 100 or 1000 billion years from now does not touch us... we will be dust.

Makes me feel self important because I can contemplate pseudosciencey numbers. Now, gotta rush, Rick and Morty is on. Bazongas

(op)here the point is that the universe, the way they want to see it, has an unimaginably small portion of the age that we would think it has--- and if the big crunch theory were correct we would take 1/3 of the time, off any way we are fuck off.....

Do you want to know the fucking truth?
Here's the truth:
>there is no afterlife
>what you call a "soul" is nothing more than memories & personality. both of which can be manufactured
>your personality is determined by both your genetic makeup and environment (aka genes & memes)
>your nature affects how you instinctively react to your environment
>and the memories of your past interactions of your environment further dictates your future interactions of it
>your environment nurtures you into a particular behavior
>thus, you are a slave to your environment. you're merely reacting by triggering events of your surrounding environment
>free will is an illusion
>the idea of a "you" doesn't really exist
>you don't exist
>you're just a thing that reacts to other reactions that are part of other reactions in a long sequence of reactions that draw back to the very first reaction: the big bang
>you didn't exist 300 years ago, you won't exist 300 years from now
>your existence is just a meaningless insignificant blip in time and space

lay off the weed tyrone

For those of you who thought TLDR; let me summarize what he said: "Ooga! Booga! Where da white women at?"

actually he kept typing
>i dindu nuffin
over and over again
niggers are so bizarre

haHAA nigger luls haHAA

You single handedly proved that philosophy niggers are the dumbest niggers of them all.

fuck off randy

fuck off RANDY BOBANDY! some faggot meme lord made me post this

It's older than 13.6 billion.

you guys are so racist. no wonder the rest of the internet hates you

stop oppressing us

>who the fuck are those!!!?

Assuming that the background radiation was the creation of space time and not just the creation of the galaxies in the solar system. Universe could be much older.

ill be dead in 70~ years, why the fuck would I care about this.

It actually makes me hungry.