Anyone else into pegging? Ever try it? T-Tell me about it!

Anyone else into pegging? Ever try it? T-Tell me about it!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video7283547/lady_ginga_-_man_riding_gigantic_strapon
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

I did. It was pretty good. Pic related

Twas legit. I spent too much time trying direct/control what was being done though. If you get the chance, do it but don't try to be controlling about it. Let her do her thing and figure it out.

Also, I suggest hiring a hooker who has experience with fetishes to try it out. She'll know what she's doing which will make it better for you and you don't have to talk your girl into it or risk having the conversation go south on you; ending up single.

Most chicks are not experienced with it and if you bring it up, she might think you are a closet homo and head for the door asap.

If your gonna get fucked in the ass you might as well let a man do it. Women don't have the right amount of strength/muscle in the posterior chain to give a proper dicking.

It's true, but if she keeps at it she will gain those muscles. It takes a lot of butt fucking though.

Let her practice A LOT.

Hooker who specializes in fetishes and has regular experience with strap-on. They exist. Less likely to get aids than having a dude do it and less likely to hurt yourself by having your inexperienced gf do it.

Why would any girl want to do this to their guy?
I mean does the girl even get anything from it? And doesn't it feel like you emasculate your guy? Why would you want to do that?

Almost every woman I have ever known has enjoyed the idea of feminizing a man in some way. Some more extreme than others. Women love this shit tbh.

hookers are not better than an inexperienced GF.

However, I appreciate the connection far more than the actual act. Go slow and YOU start on top to let her get an idea of how quick you can take it.

Mine got off from either the noises I made or when the toy rubbed on her clit while I was grinding on her.

Women are more sexually complicated than you might think.

Why do people like feet? Why do some chicks like being choked? Different strokes for different folks. Pegging is pretty obscure though. 99.999% of people online talking about it are bottom faggots stroking it to other bottom faggots while talking about it.

Like OP. His stutter type
>T-Tell me about it!
is him being a bottom faggot wanting us to write him instant custom erotica so he can stoke it.

So I am only talking about in in strictly technical terms, so he gets nothing from it.

I want to be pegged

Yeah, I've done it a fair amount with my fiancée. She said she'd let me fuck her ass if she could try it. She ordered the first one, a little thin purple dildo and I let her have her way with me. Eventually, she asked me to ride her, and I did. It was fucking amazing. I came buckets on top of her, my whole body just uncontrollably twitching.

Then I ordered a bigger dildo. An 8" ball-less dildo. She decided to lock me up and have me fuck her with it, on top of my caged dick. After that, it went straight into my ass. She fucks me with this one regularly, when she's on her period.

Shit's pretty lit, OP. I just ordered a 10" one that I'm looking forward to. It takes work to clean up before, but holy shit. The loads I shoot after an ass fucking are massive. I'm hoping I can learn how to regularly have a prostate orgasm, but until then I'll just have to take them when I can get them.

Its great
I was into shemales and crossdressers and shit
Got a gf then eventually told her my kinks
She got into it
Started playing with eachothers assholes
One day asked her if I bought a strap on would she fuck me
Bought one and started doing pegging shit
She thought it would be hot if I crossdress and she fuck me
Started getting more into crossdressing and shit
Started getting heavily into crossdressing and sissy shit
Wanted more than pegging
Started hooking up with trannies and sometimes guys for sissy sex
Was a great time
Now I crossdress at gloryholes and spend my weekends taking dick.
Gf still doesnt know

you are going about it all wrong, but then again you are being an attention whore and I did reply to you so maybe you got it right.

I did pegging a few times with some ex.
try it dude. anal for a men is a great pleasure
and womens does that very well Oo

>
>hookers are not better than an inexperienced GF.
>However, I appreciate the connection far more than the actual act. Go slow and YOU start on top to let her get an idea of how quick you can take it.

Nigger, I said a hooker who specializes in kink shit. They had their own category on backpage before they removed the adult listings.

Go play in traffic and if we are lucky, you will get pegged by a semi.

You can get strap ons that vibrate, numb nuts.

naw dog, meaningless sex is not great. especially with a tight butt hole that only gets tighter with uncomfortable situations.

Stop recruiting chutney ferret.

Feeldoe nigga

yeah only "some" chicks like people choked lmao

I've fucked my wife with one of those when she locked me in chastity.

Cuckest cuck.

my wife lets me put a fleshlight up her ass and fuck the fleshlight

pics?

It's not cuckoldry, we both enjoy femdom.
I haven't done that but she does like giving me ruined orgasms with one.

I get fisted by my GF on the reg, ask questions if you want.
pic related

ill show you mine if you show me yours

Fuck off fatty

>is him being a bottom faggot wanting us to write him instant custom erotica so he can stoke it.
I don't jerk off. I was just being nervous because I think it's cute!

It's not cute user, just makes you look autistic, its only cute in real life, you cant be shy on the internet with the way you type its a personality, dipshit.

A guy who is thinking about being "cute" is an outright faggot and should be chatting up gay dudes. You have no interest in the woman attached to the strap-on, just the dick itself being up your ass.

I would be if it didn't seem like most women interested in it are interested in it as some form of revenge. You don't want people sticking things in your butthold with vindication on their minds.

Precisely, that's why I only let those who want to please me give it a go.

This kinda looks like fun

Right?

why would you do this? just fuck the ass user?

I have yet to meet a woman who wants to do things to a dude's butthole because they want to please them and not as some sort of weird form of getting back at and control over their father.

Especially if they´re jerking you off at the sime time

I've met one. She did wonderful things to me.

I've always asked myself, what kind of men do girls like to peg? The cute, effeminate ones or the alpha macho types? Because as a guy I'd love to dominate a powerful, confident and feminist woman more than a shy and sub looking type.

It's a spectrum. there are no "kinds".

Girl I know is into it really wants to peg femboys and traps, but not macho men.

>who the fuck are those!!!?

No, I'm not a fag

Okay, so what sides of the spectrum they want to peg the most?

I've searched for years and not found one yet. Don't have any hopes of finding one that likes me enough to care about it.

>who
>those
lrn2grammar, you humongous fgt
also fuck you and your scam shit

xvideos.com/video7283547/lady_ginga_-_man_riding_gigantic_strapon
Thank me later

That is a bot you dumb kid.

Holy shit.

Being this much of a newfag

Why? are you going to change into it if its not you?

Ladies dig a genuine guy above all else. Try to be you and see where it takes you.

Buttsex.

This can´t be healthy

>a meter of dick disappearing inside him
Is there anything men can't do better than women?

That dude has been around. He got hit by Lady Asmondena, Carmen Rivera, and I think Herrin Sylvia and Mistress Lucrezia. He must be some sort of rich German trustfund dude who spends his life going from dominatrix to dominatrix. Huffs poppers like they're going out of style.

pic 4 u
I can barely fit in 8" deep in my ass via pegging gf... that strap on by lady ginga has to be 24"!!!

That dude's asshole can't possibly work anymore. He's got to be wearing diapers full time. I once saw a chick stick a doll in him.

suicide

My girlfriend slips a finger up there sometimes and it's kinda nice, but anything bigger than her index finger seems like it would be painful.

Only faggots like buttsecks

This, accurate

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Wtf is that herps?

The idea of sticking glass up your BH is a terrifying one.

You clearly have never owned a flesh light, they're much bigger than you think.

Nice ass man

Living the dream, bud

safest option, all others are toxic.

So the options are toxicity or shards? Great.

Thanku

Never buy cheap sex toys, no matter the material, and I recommend putting a condom on the dildo. It makes clean up quicker & easier.

Also, use a latex friendly silicone lube for anal play.

Oh god. Being pegged by Ash Hollywood.
Want.

Pegging? No.

Getting punch-fucked in the ass? Oh, hell, yeah. A hot chick running her knuckles over your prostate is fucking heaven.

One fist, eh? I can do two.

I met one. She is fucking awesome.

It's not the same as real cock.

A real cock is the last thing I'd want.

Fucking loved it. My ex was totally into it. We used to see who could fuck each other’s ass harder. My current is lukewarm about it and it isn’t nearly as much fun.

Yeah I know what u mean. Ex gf was an anal queen but wifey not so into it. Feelsbadman.