Stop talking about jazz. The term is racist. It's called #BAM, aka Black American Music

Stop talking about jazz. The term is racist. It's called #BAM, aka Black American Music.

nicholaspayton.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/on-why-jazz-isnt-cool-anymore/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfvJAcou96s
youtube.com/watch?v=cmPTxmq-zsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

White people noodling around randomly making screeching noises and farts is what killed jazz.

White people noodling around randomly making screeching noises and farts is what pushed music forward.

>reddit spacing

lol You mean killed it dead before the 80s started and everyone went back to safe AOR.

lol black people invented all music nigga, what you saying now

>he still believes in the humans originating in africa meme

Where did i say that? Blacks still invented most music.

It's implied when you say "blacks still invented most music." Black people did nothing but appropriate white music.

>reddit spacing

It's the other way around. Please look up music history eg. Elvis, Rave Music, House, Blues Rock, Easy Listening, Most pop music.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfvJAcou96s
TALKIN ALL THAT JAZZ

Middle east invented music. That's arabic, not white OR black
Laughing at both you incompetents
>inb4 muh arabs were black
Fuck off spearchucker
>inb4 arabs were white
Go shit in a bucket John Paul

Nobody talks about jazz on Sup Forums anyway. There used to be 3 or 4 people who knew a ton about jazz and they were the best threads on Sup Forums at the time but that was years ago.

m8, every single electronic music genre was made by white people. the only shit niggers did was taking white music and dumbed it down severely.

Dub was created in the 70s in Jamaica by literal electricians who figured out how to sample and create reverb with their hardware. It had nothing to do with electronic art music from Europe and America

Rave was ripped off from african american hip hop beats and black soul beats. Easy listening was ripped off from more complex jazz, whites dumbing down what jazz had been invented.

>ripped off
you meant improved

lol hardly, nobody listens to shitty rave anymore. Soul and funk and jazz are still loved by millions.

2017: JazzThreadGuy revives jazz

>blacks invented most music
> Please look up music history eg. Elvis, Rave Music, House, Blues Rock, Easy Listening, Most pop music.

ahhh, I see you're a fucking man of plebdom as well? Idiot, there's an incredibly huge amount of music in the world, it didn't all come from slaves in America

1. rave was invented by blacks alongside whites

2. rave was more of a british thing and it's still listened by plenty of brits while it's still pretty alien to americans (which I assume you are)

the only times rave isn't alien to americans but a groundbreaking new discovery is when hacks like machinegirl dumb it down for ignorant americans but it's ok because it's trendy and has aesthetics lol

What did then? No hip hop, no rave. You know this.

I'm African.

>Dub was created in the 70s in Jamaica by literal electricians who figured out how to sample and create reverb with their hardware.
Oh ffs you nigger you're literally proving me right by pointing out examples of niggers doing nothing but ripping out the vocals of existing tracks and made it instrumental then having a bunch of baboon chanting koombaya in the crowd.

>american hip hop beats and black soul beats.
You motherfucking retard, both of those beats took a fuckload of cue from early commercial electronic music which is predominantly white.

and in any case rave is far more interesting than hip-hop under any circumstance
it took decades for hip-hop artists to adopt the production tricks of trip-hop groups
yeezus which blatantly ripped-off the sound of grime tunes is seen as a landmark in modern hip-hop lmao

point stands

If you think rave music is intelligent you must be the retard, only pill-popping chavs listen to it.

rave music's highs >>>>>>>>>> hip-hop's "highs " (most of the time considered such because of americans and their white guilt and their agenda on pushing it on the rest of the world including countries which never used black people as slaves let alone even had black people)

that's the only thing that matters

For me. It's rock music.

The fuck? I never said anything about rave being dumb or intelligent you nigger.

>You motherfucking retard, both of those beats took a fuckload of cue from early commercial electronic music which is predominantly white.

kill yourself for actually believing this. nobody would give a shit, I promise.

why does he make jazz then?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmPTxmq-zsw

The music he makes would be generally categorized as jazz. However he ignores this genre label and chooses to incorporate funk, r&b, hip hop, electronica, classical music, and even rock whenever he pleases. He sees these distinctions as limiting and instead refers to his style as "BAM" since it is all derives from Black American traditions

What a pretentious cunt.
>what is jazz fusion?

Thats so weird. I just read this thing like this morning.

Were you also jn the Pitt Jazz concert, OP?

>Synth funk
>Electro-disco
>Dub
>Dancehall
>Hip hop
>Detroit techno
>Electro
>Deep house
>Chicago house
>Garage house
>Ghetto house
>Miami bass
>Drum and bass
>Baltimore club
>Grime

>White

Dunning-Kruger effect in full force here.