Should I add lemon to my chicken?

Should I add lemon to my chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/joanna-angel-lemon-stealing-whore-4304263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah sounds tasty

>dubbl dubs
do it

idk I already added some garlic dip and the olive oil was lemon infused. Also how do I add a lemon without it going soft and weird?

i need to imagine op standing before his meal

>should i add lemon
>lifedecisions.wma
>better ask Sup Forums - they know what to do

Fkkn gold.

Also yes add lemon

Dubs has decided! Lemon it is.

just sprinkle some lemon juice over it.

Nice double dubs. On to the point: bro, that heat is too high, the skin is already caramelizing and the inner chicken is nearly raw. You should turn it down and let it bake longer.

Im cooking for me mum and brother. That was the thought process. Also I took the pic with my webcam and got my computer foggy.

needs more poop stuffing

Good plan. I have fresh lemons. Do I add it at the end or now?

You the man op
You the man

>my first time... when see a glitch

when see a glitch

Add some rosemary and thyme as well

Lemon and oregano or lime and paprika tbh.

If you want a subtle lemon flavor, add it now - if you have a baster squeeze the juice into a container and then inject it under the skin. For a more pronounced lemon flavor, add it on top right before serving.

How much does Sup Forums cook nice food? On the menue today we have onion, garlic, pumpkin, carrots (unpeeled), peas and corn (in another pot) Oh shit their boiling over brb.

ok im going all out with the spices

im adding half now and half later on serving brb

should I make butter garlic spaghetini OP?

That's the kind of compromise I'd personally make, but it also depends on how much lemon you have available.

mix some lemon zest into some sour cream or something and then put it back in for 5 minutes. give you an even prettier brown crust.

straight lemon juice? a little late in the game for that OP

Shows over folks. What are you having for dinner tonight?

I'm telling you, OP, that shit looks undercooked as fuck. Gordon Ramsay would be livid with you right now.

best of dubs to you

DW, its not done yet and its partially baked when the electric frypan has its lid on. also the lighting was poor. DW It will be well done when its ready. thanks for the concern.

THATS NOT CHICKEN ITS A PERSON YOU SICK FUCKS

I like a good crust but mums almost home and I don't want to look like too much of a retard when I'm cooking and posting.

Mate that ticks all my boxes for fuck yes!

Ok seeing as I don't have rosemary I will try the oragano

Ok seeing as I don't have rosemary I will try the oregano

OK Mums home so OP is checking out thanks for the dubs and the tips in favour of lemon-chicken.

I'm off, threads over folks.

kek what the fuck happened to the skin

Who the fuck roasts chicken this way? I've never seen it done like this. Should be in the oven at about treefiddy for an hour n half to two hours. Veges put in for an hour.

The cover for his roasting pan was touching the chicken. Was it not obvious?

Seems like it's gonna be pretty raw in the middle tbh, not sure this is good.

no it's like. patchy. like a feral ghoul chicken

If I headshot that chicken without being noticed, do I gain karma?

cook it slower faggot the inside is raw and the outside is burnt as a nigger in the summer heat

Yeah,

Squeeze juice all over the chicken and put the lemon itself inside the bird. This helps keep it juicy

>Gay people

Put some lemon pepper on it.

The kind wing places use.

Keep an eye on it. We do have a couple lemon whores in this community.

xhamster.com/videos/joanna-angel-lemon-stealing-whore-4304263