Could we spike the Muslim refugee's food supply with soy and estrogen so that their males grow up to be cute femboys...

Could we spike the Muslim refugee's food supply with soy and estrogen so that their males grow up to be cute femboys who love white cock?

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Soy doesnt give guys man boobs. Thats just a retarded concept perpetuated by dumb fuck americans

Medfag here, the soy memes are all real. Ever wonder why asians are so feminine?

Someone needs to take this idea to Sup Forums right now

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Fag

Lemme know if you change anything...

No, but you can put oxytocin in the water (google it)

Can't we just start putting them in concentration camps like Jews?

No because being gay is haram and I'm not sure if getting killed is.

whoa there buster brown, you best watch that edge you could really hurt someone.

Soy doesn't actually do anything to humans.

Why isn't this being implemented right now? It's actually a good idea

>Doesn't know about phytoestrogen

The fact that it's PHYTOestrogen is precisely why it doesn't cause any changes in the human body.

Good idea. If we can expose them to enough estrogen, they will become overall too weak to be a physical threat and will have too low of a sex drive to want to breed. Stop them from breeding.

Maybe someone should make a # campaign for social media and pretend to issue it by a devout muslim. #Allahwantssoy or #Soyfornongoy

Is that an benis?

You are a fucking idiot. Why don't you have my knowledge of chemistry after 3 years of study? Because of this i hate you. Afterall, everyone should know what i know and if they dont I'll despise them for it.

* feminine benis

>supplying food to people in need
>it's vegetarian and halal
this would be the most believable and unintrusive false flag operation you could ever start

just mix in the story that it was western "help" organisations that failed to supply refugee camps in the region with food which caused their migration to the west
add in some guilt tripping for causing the conflict in the first place by supporting proxy armies that cover themself as "moderate" while beheading children (see "white helmets" for example)

Bump

Should we present this idea to Sup Forums?