Which one do you prefer Sup Forums?

Which one do you prefer Sup Forums?
Also discussion. How do you feel about these two beautiful albums.

It changes but Laughing Stock is 11/10 and Spirit is 10/10

Explain why one is on Spotify and the other isn't.

^

Spirit of Eden = Laughing Stock
I see them as one, it's impossible to pick one over the other.

This so much

Why is it so transcendent bros?

I choose the one behind them

not sure what youre talking about

laughing stock>colour of spring>mark hollis=spirit of eden

LS and also I really like Talk Talk album covers.

Why do you have Mark Hollis so low? I'm not attacking you, just curious.

This

Spirit of Eden but there's really no wrong answer.

I prefer hounds of love

both are desu, or maybe one is blocked where you live

London 1986.

Laughing Stock by a slight margin

Hounds of Love

I view then as dawn/dusk companions

>using spotify
jesus man install deezloader and soulseek and play it on foobar of musicbee if you are lazy. Quit being a peasant, you deserve better user

Spirit of Eden is more condistent but Laughing Stock reaches greater heights. LS gets the leg up by sounding like the culmination of everything Hollis was trying to reach. His solo album may be more so, but it comes closer to minimalist classical than LS which sounded like nothing else at the time and IMO has a life of its own that extends beyond albums like Hex.

Sincerely fuck you
Piece of shit you need to buy the fucking music, because if you don't there wont be any more fucking music if no one will buy it
The least one can do is $10/month

>because if you don't there wont be any more fucking music if no one will buy it
hahahahahahaha
don't imply that the desire of all artists is money
some people actually take pride in their artistic work and are happy just to know people out there cherish it

fucking superior KEK

i prefer kate bush over both

I agree that there are artists that are more passionate about ehat they're creating than the money, but recording an album isn't exactly cheap. Would Spirit of Eden have ever been recorded at all without the success of the band's previous albums.

and your fraction of a cent from streaming the artist's music is going to help with that while the overwhelming majority of fans are already doing such?

This

I think of them this way, too. Both are so perfect i their unique ways that I can't choose the "better" one. Indeed, it is a pointless decision.