New Version of the Coincidence Detector

A new version of the (((Coincidence Detector))) has been released.

This version fixes speed regressions that were introduced in the version released after Google SHUT IT DOWN.

Download here:
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

A little history for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF_UCX6BF4w

Go to 4:33

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tbsgcl.zip
a.pomf.cat/euvxrg.xpi
pastebin.com/Nits73s4
a.pomf.cat/pnmmhf.xpi
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
www41.zippyshare.com/v/I9uGheae/file.html
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json
www97.zippyshare.com/v/wVGBsO6Z/file.html
www97.zippyshare.com/v/4PS20KzG/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen
stackoverflow.com/questions/24577024/install-chrome-extension-not-in-the-store
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Katzenberg
twitter.com/villainial/status/725409251808694273
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Firefox that thing, user. Only plebs use jewgle's Chrome.

Okay, here is the chrome ext: a.pomf.cat/tbsgcl.zip

And here is the FF one: a.pomf.cat/euvxrg.xpi

Here is the tampermonkey script, should be cross compatible: pastebin.com/Nits73s4

Thanks for doing the Firefox one.

No problem, it was a fun learning experience using the AddOn SDK

Are you a hamburger?

I'm a Japanese hamburger.

Bretty gud. You are my Israel!

I feel like with enough effort we could actually make an extension that helps people discover bias in articles and direct them to the truth. Or perhaps just blacklist certain journalists (with cited reasons).

In fact, it doesn't even have to be a right vs left thing.

I'm sure people would love an extension that let's them know if the author of an article they're reading is known for bias or lying

Is the Firefox script working for anyone?

THANK YOU!

The FF extension here works for me in Firefox 38.8

The tampermonkey script was also confirmed working by another user.

This shit is a trojan dropper

mobile version when?

I haven't really looked at it since the chrome one went down, but I did mess around with the source code for fun and you should easily be able to: have the actual character s for left and right be selectable. I just did this so I could use a kike star on each side of the names.
detect hotkey: I've been using alt+j, capture highlighted text, and dunk it into a file
and
append that to your current list before you turn it into a regex.

also, there are (or at least were) some issues with punctuation. Have a scan through the New York Times wikipedia page, specifically hunting down mentions of Sulzberger.

this...

this extension could become a great thing...
perhaps make a new one with a fresh reputation and it could help people around the world find bias... short notes on why theyre bias etc...

if it gets enough ground, you could be getting offers from big companies to pay you to be bias towards them lmao and then it wont be legit anymore and you will be rich i mean dont do that why would you want to be rich

The FF extension should be compatible with mobile..... I haven't tried it yet though.

Firefox won't even allow me to download it. I tried downloading with IE and even that browser won't allow me to download it.

And no, I don't have Chrome. Fuck jewgle shit right up the ass.

i havnt touched it, just lurking this thread.
so you think its a trojan or key logger or something?

>fuck jewgle
>but SJWfox won't even let me download things

hahahahahahhahaa

For some reason it's working in Firefox, but not Nightly.

Replying to my post. I have Firefox 46.0.1

Try this one for nightly a.pomf.cat/pnmmhf.xpi

You can unzip the xpi file and inspect the code yourself.

I heard about this because kike articles on jewgle news told me it was neo-nazi hate lies.

I never was prevented from downloading anything with Firefox before, user. I could take a look at the xpi to see why. My Firefox is heavily customed for privacy and security but I am not able to download with a vanilla version of Firefox in a virtual machine. Something seems not right with that xpi for Firefox 46.0.1

Nightly doesn't allowed unsecure addons, you need to disable it in config.

Try the xpi here

They must be frothing at the mouth, wiggling their short limbs and hollering autistic rants about the evil white nationalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

"Nightly prevented this site from asking you to install software on your computer" even with extension signing check turned off, version check turned off, Force Addon Capability turned on, and the site in the allow list and allowed in the site permissions. No allow button and it didn't allow any manual installation either because David Shekelstein.

Huh, weird. SJWfox is cvcked beyond belief.

FIREFOX USERS:

Use the tampermonkey script Or use a Browser that cares about innovation more than pronouns.

Upload the firefox version to zippyshare. Share link.

pomf is the problem. Not the xpi.

www41.zippyshare.com/v/I9uGheae/file.html

Thanks for the zippyshare upload. Thanks for this xpi. Seems to be working fine on Firefox 46.0.1

Should work with Greasemonkey right?

Yeah, it should. Also check out

Works on Wikipedia. Is it supposed to work on Sup Forums?

Every time a person have reason in some subject it points her as a jew. Is that thing broke?

It works on any website. Try disabling case sensitivity. goldberg. Goldberg.

This one worked

how do I stop chrome from disabling it after i log off?

>Firefox 38.8
They're going to run out of numbers soon

Hmm it's not quite perfect. Just went on Jewyork Times and David Waldstein wasn't included. Howard Cosell was.

Just tried it with Firefox 46.0.1 and a few of the news websites I regularly browse. The parenthesis appear. XPI is working well.

May I suggest an option to color the parenthesis? I would make mine a different color than the text. Something other than black. Good for quickly scanning through a page. Excellent XPI. Great idea. I would love to see this add-on continue to be developed. Stick with it. This is truly an important add-on.

It sounds nice, but something as subjective as "known for bias" is just going to result in constant fighting over who belongs on the list.

By contrast, there are few arguments over whether someone is Jewish.

>virus detected

is this false

Is it true that Villainial on Twitter is the one who made this extension?

Just tried Haaretz - Israel News, lots of names are being missed.

Testing. Goldstein is my ancestral father most likely and owes me nothing.

see Apparently it was pomf, NOT the xpi file

This one works

maybe the extension could provide links to the shittiest articles they've authored so you can see for yourself and not just trust the extension author.

>.jpg

Who do I contact if I find some names the filter misses?

Can you make a version for MS Edge? The plebbiest of plebs, I know.

brotier

Even works on the jewgle search results page. I'm liking it.

Another suggestion - A "number of hits on this page" count. A quick way to see how many instances of parenthesis are on a single page.

Oy vey, it's anuuda shoah! Shut it down!

Absolutely not. Use a real browser.

The list of names is here bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json

I have no idea who is hosting this list. We could host our own somewhere and add names to it I suppose. Then I could point my addons to the new list

Thanks

Change the ((())) to {{{}}} so we can differentiate between the cucks that are doing it on purpose.

>Firefox
>not using iceweasel

Delete this.

They'll wait until there's a leddit page to make the "By the protocols, it's back! Shut it down!" articles.

I kek'ed hard when I realized the xpi changes the word "Israel" to say "Our Greatest Ally"

Bravo. (I miss the old Sup Forums word filters).

This app only points out Jews. It doesn't point out liberals. You'll get any Jew ((()))'d from Rothbard to Noam Chomsky.

I can't wait the new update when they change the word "Jews" to "God's Chosen"

>We wouldn't want a web browser causing hate violence, would we?
>No sir! We'll shut it down immediately, Mr. Campbell!

>All these people downloading the virus version
Kek too bad you weren't around on the thread where the source code was released, no virus, on mediafire with version 2.0. Not version 1.0 that's being peddled here.

It would be cool to have an editable version of that list, we'd just have to refrain from sharing it everywhere to prevent tampering by shills. I don't know anything about this shit though, so I have no idea how that would work.

G-d Chosen goy

Ah, goy, shut it down, I will offer you 0.02 shekels, brother!

>tech illiterate detected

All the source code is available in this thread.

I FUCKIN' HATE God's Chosen

Great idea. Here are the versions with little notifications on the button to tell you how many coincidences have been detected.

CHROME: www97.zippyshare.com/v/wVGBsO6Z/file.html

FIREFOX: www97.zippyshare.com/v/4PS20KzG/file.html

Could someone explain to someone who's been out of the loop for a while what coincidence detector is?

Can someone make a version that colors the echos yellow/gold?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen
What about (((Hillary Rodham Clinton)))?

God damn I love you Sup Forums.

Points out Jewish names by adding echos around it (((Like This))) also wordfilters Israel to "Our Greatest Ally"

Needs Palemoon version.

Unfortunately, Windows users get the short end of the stick.

stackoverflow.com/questions/24577024/install-chrome-extension-not-in-the-store

All these jews are just pure coincidence goy! Nothing to be concerned about!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Katzenberg

> Change the ((())) to {{{}}} so we can differentiate between the cucks that are doing it on purpose.

Just increase your echo factor.

> Great idea. Here are the versions with little notifications on the button to tell you how many coincidences have been detected.

Very nice. I was planning on doing that myself.

Why no IE version?

These are good ideas, and people have suggested similar ones in the past.

I will make note of these for the future.

Thank you.

...and checking your 88 doubles.

shit.

Now I understand what's going on.

Thanks mate

We should make a repo so that we can collaborate on this and also have a place to point people for the latest/authentic version.

Obviously Github and Gitlab are out of the question. Know any other hosts?

Pretty please?

Why is github out of the question?

>Villainial

twitter.com/villainial/status/725409251808694273

If Google took it off their store then SJWHub sure as hell will.

No. Eventually we will have fully customizable echoes (you can choose ( or { or or anything you want) with any color you want.

I don't have Windows on any of my computers. Sometimes, I buy an el cheapo machine to do IE testing with, but then I get frustrated with Windows an throw Linux on it.