She told me she loved me every night

she told me she loved me every night.

she told me she missed me when I would go away.

she told me she wanted me to be her one and only.

she told me she would always be there for me.

Why did she have to lie?

Probably because you're someone who complains about their personal problems on Sup Forums

My first time back in actual years, but you're probably right.

Because she's a woman.

I left the girl before her, she too would say she loved me. Why did I feel nothing towards her?

more like that pic

don't really have much friend...

I don't know how many I've got left...

touches me for some reason
is there a name for this genre

This is the last one I've got.

marble sculptures edited in a modern way i guess or something idk

ok thanks man. watch some jordan peterson videos and study psychology. you aren't like everyone else

If she lied, fuck her. Can't stand shit like that, saying nice things just to be nice. Would rather have someone tell me they hated me rather than getting fake compliments etc.

I appreciate the words pal...

I don't know what the genre is called sorry...

I don't know either friend...

From the sound of you, she taught you something about life. Now think about what that lesson was for a while, then move on.

I wish she had said that too...

I'm trying. I still wear the clothes she bought me, wrap myself in the sheets she got me. I even call her name in my sleep...

Stop sulking, focus on self improvement. Eventually you'll have so much fun without her that you'll forget her. But I get it, getting over similar stuff

This is the first night since she left me that I've sat down and let it sink in. I was trying so hard to just be myself again...

Still fresh, I ended contact with this girl recently when I was in the looney bin. The horrible part is that I'm schizo so I hear her voice. Not as loud as it used to be, but she's still there.

That's rough buddy. My Uncle and brother have schizophrenia. Every time I see a girl that looks like her it breaks my heart.

Just know it'll get better, one day at a time and all that

I get it man. Just wanted to put all these feelings out there...