How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?

>What the fuck do we do?
Ignore Canadian posters

The cleansing wave of the collapse will cull those who cannot provide for themselves.

Dont do anythig you canadian faggot. Just look out for yourself. Im not trying to save liberal white nu male faggots. If anything, western countries will tribalize by race/ethnicity/culture and there will be territories. LET IT HAPPEN

If you don't watch anime then your a huge faggot.

Who do you think is raising them? Single women a lot of the time.

This fellow is stereotyping us!
Lucky for him he's correct.

>Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot
Sounds like it's solving itself.

>I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin.

Right because they want to integrate into a society just to be bitched at. Great incentive.

Piss off. Give them reason or deal with the consequences brought about by Boomer degeneracy.

Woodstock was a mistake.

Why intgrate into society when all said society does is shit on you for having a penis and actively fuck you over because you are white?

Involuntary military service.

>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason
wait, what's wrong with actually saving money?

kill yourself
I'm not memeing, you should seriously do it.
Being a weaboo is as bad as furfaggotry or horsefuckery.

Mandatory military service.

>dropped out of highschool
>welfare
>don't buy anything but survival necessities
>have interest in politics, history, philosophy, etc, in so far as it entertains me
>would give a fuck if not for muh jews and muh doesn't matter and muh philosophies
>95% of free time spent in front of computer doing nothing productive, hate anime though

how do i score on your test op

people like me will only cease to exist with death penalty or suicide, i'm not forming a relationship with anyone which means i won't get a family, and i'm certainly not working a day in my life which means i'm not contributing to society

you solve it by sacrificing to kek

this is me except no decent money and i waste my time talking about politics

Rate my plan
>join Air Force
>get stem degree
>become pilot/naval aviator
>find conservative European girl
>have kids
>retire from military
>start a business

stop concentrating on the symptom ("manchild" as you call them) and focus on the problem (modern feminism)

this is part of the problem.
heh, those dude's got laid.

We stop telling boys that masculinity is bad.

By the grace of God I was born the son of farmers on my Father's side and servicemen on my Mother's, lucky enough to be taught to work materials with my hands and to engage in country pursuits from a young age.

An appreciation of the arts is of course essential but how someone who has never killed, prepared and cooked their own food for their family can claim to be a man is beyond me.

I have seen this copypasta before 0/10 leaf

>save it for no apparent reason

Sorry Bernie but some people like to have a lot of money saved up

Pick up woodworking you homosexual. It was good enough for actual man back in the day.

that thread totally was not posted 10000 times wow op really makes you think