Do women really do this?

Do women really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Moar info
youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

Yeah, yesterday there was some posts of a kid taking a dog in her. Weird stuff man

Do you realise how ironic it is that you are whining about the quality of threads on this board, of all places? Even Sup Forums and Sup Forums have more meaningful content than this place.

Some 5% of Dog owners world wide has some kinde of sexual relations to their pet.

MODS pls...MOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!!!

My girl does, it's pretty hot

Does your picture not answer your question?

Lets get som ful knot penetrasion ind heer

It's more common than you'd think.

why mods? Oo.. there is nothing wrong...... its only nature... biology...

I used to have a freak added on snapchat who admitted to having a fetish for some INSANE animal stuff. First it started innocently off as a horse fetish and next thing I know she's admitting to wanting insect eggs inside of her hatching.

She was an otherwise normal average but overall cute looking girl with a shy demeanour.

It's always made me wonder if a lot more women are freaks but they just can't reconcile it with themselves so they keep it hidden.

I blame Disney.

No, that vid was obviously your imagination. Return to fapping to gore and your head will be right again

It's always the quiet ones

A black heart can only find beauty in darkness

It's actually really common.
Most of my ex gfs have admitted to getting their dogs to fuck them.

>Most of my ex gfs have admitted to getting their dogs to fuck them.
So you jack off your dogs?

what

It's against the rules here.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Beast isn't against any rule. wtf you talking about.

he said your ex gfs are your hands user

oh the classic

Stop lying, fampai. Very few women actually take the knot. It shreds and loosens up vagos more than horse dicks do. I know a lot of horny whales suck off their dogs, though.

I hate how rulecucked Sup Forums has gotten in the last decade. I remember when we used to have beast and raid threads here all the time. Now these faggot mods and new owners and newfag posters have ruined the entire site.

>knot in asshole
Her hole is gonna lose its elasticity if she keeps doing that

the real question is how to get more

Just got to /trash/. It has all the good threads and newfags don't know how to get there.

getting fucked by a dog doesn't necessarily mean getting the knot

lolo, yes it does
dildogging is not fucking

Hmmmm ..... Look up the book "The Happy Hooker"