Probably the last place anyone should ask but what should you look for when choosing a gf?

probably the last place anyone should ask but what should you look for when choosing a gf?
personally me and a childhood friend have been thinking about dating, she's white, a virgin, and shy with the only caveat being that she's 5ft but thats kind of a bonus to me :)

MODS

you want similarities and differences.
make sure she's fun to talk to and doesn't bore you
childhood friend is a good start but it could be awkward due to knowing them for so long. But if she's down and you down go for it. I picked my girl because she felt different than all my other options. You just kinda know she's the one.

nigga i know what you're thinkin and its NOT that

She's legal?

yes sir

What are you yelling mods for ? she looks like 23 lol.

MODS

Where is the other pic of her from the back?

>Stability
Emotional and financial stability are the two biggest ones

>Communication
If she can discuss relationship or life issues without getting too emotional, and actually work towards a solution, she's good.

Literally with only those two traits any relationship will survive. Throw literally EVERYTHING else below those two. Nothing is anywhere near as important as them.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Not sure about others... but to me it was never "I choose you" it was more like "It's you". If that makes sense.

FAAAAAAGGGSSSS

mods mods

If she is legal, where is the other pics of her from behind with the box fan and her back?

She is legal fags also this picture is legal too , don't be such a big faggot ffs

MODS HOLY FUCK

guess it was my b when i said i like short girls did not mean children just that short women turn me on lmao

It's fucking legal faggots

Not in the USA

Not ANYWHERE

That bitch is fucking 10 and you can see her pussy! Legal, my ass, you fucking cunt! I don't know what fucking planet that is legal on but it isn't Earth, saged, reported, GTFO

But it is it's a Photoshoped image but not even a single part of the image contains underage girls.

The face is from an over 18 girl.
The body is modified with photshop but it's still an over 18 body.
Etc.

It's legal.

>someone who can make me laugh
>someone who can understand me (i have the tisms and an eating disorder)
>someone of similar intellect/ political views as im going in to politics
>good cook is optional but its something we could enjoy together regardless

It's legal you faggot it's a Photoshoped image calm the fuck down

What an adorable butt

THAT IS SIMULATED CP

It's not CP it's the same thing as drawings and every part of it is from a 18+ girl.

If this is legal post moar. If not gtfo.

Nice ass, perfect for hot dogs

Dubs demands it.

It's a Photoshoped picture there is a few similar pictures but I have no more with this girl.

post them

Jesus I got dubs again.

Double dubs a that.

MODS

If this bitch is legal, where is the other pic of her with the fucking box fan and the bun hairstyle?!

This look kinda *realistic* too
(It's only a doll)

MODOSDMSMDMDOMODS

MODS

holy fuck 404

zooey momma

Inb4 404

mods!

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

FUCKING KYS

yikearoonis this is bad news bears

Inb4 pizza drops

MODS!!!!!!

BORK BORK BORK

it's CGI... lol wtf

Exactly, no one has it because it's not fucking legal. Fucking faggots.

Stability and undying love/loyalty for me. I mean she also has to be able to turn me on but I can learn to get into whatever yadda mean?

can someone post the down syndrome kid with the mods mods mods thing?

nigga you just want the other pics how does that even prove that she's legal lmao

If this is legal, sauce. If not, enjoy the ban

If it was legal, someone would have it.

Trips demand sauce. It must be done

Just gonna lay it out there
purity
honesty
willingness
commitfullness
spirit
confidence
attachment
loyalty
devotion
caution yet trust
faith
love

apart from this, nice genetics, a sparkle in her eye, some similar interest and a willingness to self betterment (and listening to me, selflessness)

amazing advice

Is it a doll? OP you're not helping your case.

there can everyone stop being fags now? and stop samefagging with the m o d shit

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Christ are you retarded, this is NOT how it works. You don't just think about dating someone like you're weighing up the pro's and cons of it, if you like each other you just do it, that's all!

The copper pic is photshop and the other pic is just a doll not a real person I don't know why fags think they are illegal...

Oh boy I would fuck her ass for good and cum on her feet. Who takes her mouth?

you're a real ass nigga

my negro

Weighing the pros and cons to getting in a long term relationship with someone is probably the intelligent thing to do

What a fuck ass!
I'd be a real man and cum deep in her ass

the comms thing I can't stress enough. the past week my girl has been acting weird and talking less. find out she's talking to her ex about problems. tell her she needs to pick me or him and finally she opens up to talking... bitches that don't talk cheat imo.

who is this bitch?

pretty specific fucking request. if it isnt legal and you have that level of knowledge on the pic, then youve looked at it long enough to study it well you fucking shit filled dumpster cake.

yeah this girl im into seems very level headed and i never get tired of being around her (at least for now) which is a pretty big bonus

Yeah, well enough to see the thread 404 five minutes after it was posted.

I would but she’s flaunting those feet, as if she wants some cock or cum there too

I'm the ex, fuck off nigger.

this thread is useless without saucing that sexy ass bitch, nobody wants your sob story faggot

still doesn't explain why you were asking for the other pic faggot

Why is that not on my face?

Hey I was first in line

is she submissive ?

yeah i would say so
I can only stand extroverted people for so long
before i need my space and she's pretty chill to be around

U wanna fight mate. I'd kill a man just to let her suffocate me with that.

any more Sup Forumsro?

>Any Race (Pref Asain)
> Confident
> 5f or shorter is better
>High sex Drive

OP picture is a Cam girl Aliceoncam, she’s almost 22 if I recall.

Holy shit

RIP thread, how do I remove this from my RAM cache?

in b4 v&'s everywhere

Volafile chat/sharing
/r/gc2z2fgm

yeah who gives a fuck if its fake that pic looks so fucked

imagination is a great thing isint it. but reality is different.

unfortunately you trade confidence for short height
but thats what you gotta do when you're a 5'8 manlet

I just wonder what's app interesting off to the right that she's looking at. Must be something pretty major to distract her in that situation.

>glitched prices!!!! nons