I’m receding on my sides and would love if someone could put more hair on my sides

I’m receding on my sides and would love if someone could put more hair on my sides.

I can't tell from the pic but thats actually a normal thing for guys going through their 20's to happen, we all loose a bit of hair there.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Would you fuck off with your shitty copypasta? Do you actually have nothing better to do than go from thread to thread posting this? I feel bad for you, man.

(OP)
You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Man up, hit the gym, lose the gut, shave your head.. no im not bashing you, itl be awsome believe me

just save 2k for a transplant, they can split hair nowadays so you can basically have half your hair left and get a full bush again
just find a good clinic

Lol its over 10k dude.

you can take my ass hair

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

I have more advanced hairloss.
I actually had a lot less hair than this 4 years ago but i got on "the big 3" and regrew a ton of hair, but in the last year i went thru bad times and stopped using Rogaine and got lazy with taking fin and boom, all gone again.

If i didn't have scalp and skin problems id probably at least try one of those semi permanent wigs that are glued to your head and last a month.
That also makes me a bad candidate for a hair transplant which sucks.
Already shaved it and had a bald head many times before, i think i look better with hair even if it's pretty much all gone.

2k in istanbul, save the 8k

Honestly if l was you l would just shave it down to a number 1 fuck it... way too much effort for it to all go away when you stop.

Some people say going vegan can regrow hair.
And before you tell me to go fuck myself, I know it sounds idiotic.
But the argument is that junk food, dairy and processed foods cloght up your system including your folicules, and dont prevent circulation, and your hair dies.
A fruit based diet can fix that.
Maybe.
Who knows.

you're at the point where it's best to just shave your head with a trimmer and go with that from now on.

science knows, and science tells you to shut the fuck up

Why are people panicking about a little hair loss? This won't be an issues if you don't make it one.
I've been going bald at my temples for years now and
a) I still have hair left, it's a long process
b) I still haven't lost friends, gf and my job.
It's not about your hair.

am i the only who cant wait to lose all my top of the head hair?

Yeah because people never went bald prior to processed foods. You know niggers in Tanzania are bald and they only eat monkies and yams.

He's new here

nigga u dumb

Fight balding for as long as you can. Girls won't find you attractive anymore, it's just fact. You will become the laughin stock of your friends if they even remain as your friends . and will be looked down in society. I know a friend who killed himself over going bald after his gf of 8 years dumped hm when it started. I'm balding too fight the good fight bro.

>friend who killed himself over going bald after his gf of 8 years dumped hm
what a fucking faggot ass pussy. no loss there

Balding drastically lowers your quality of life. No surprise really that he didn't want to live in a world as a balding fuck.

Eating meat increases your chance of balding. Even eating monkey meat will explain why they are balding there.

Big 3, transplant, shave head. There's also using your own blood for injection but not sure about its effectiveness.

Anyway there has to be a DNA solution somewhere down the line.

Bald head, athletic physique, no worries.

Volafile chat/sharing
/r/gc2z2fgm

hi vin and i agree

>glitched prices!!!! nons