Aishiteru.

...and you too of course

:)

hi, guys

hey

Sup?

I sure like me some comfy threads...

i sure like YOU.

I'll make you something better next time. I'll get better for you.

you're already good enough for me.

oh my god just stop using evangelion please u don't deserve to represent your gay shitposts with this

you dont deserve to breath mongoloid

finally one of you faggots said something that wasn't completely pretentious

luv ya.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

holy shit someone other than me posted it
bravo.

oh okay he's posting it in halfway decent threads which aren't even new

What is the point of these threads?

trying to reach out to someone who is very very shy. that's all.

Why?

just because i like them so much.

were you the one who said love is the meaning of life in my thread where i asked "what point is there to being alive other than death"?

Why? What do they do?

was i posting rei or kaworu? assume it was me.
i am bad articulating things like this. this is a person who hurts inside, reminds me too much of myself, and makes me smile. a lot.

kaworu

>glitched prices!!!! nons

thanks doc

Oh. Have they shown up yet?

man... i really want to give this guy my money so he can order me a 5 dollar watch from dhgate so i can wait 2 weeks for something i could have done myself...

i feel like i might have summoned them at least a couple times.
but then again maybe i'm just being self centered when i'm saying that, and they would have shown themselves even if i weren't here.

the red pupil in her eyes look like a flower

i'm nobody. really.
a serious waste of space.

So who are they though? How can I recognize this person?

can i cop a discord from you?

it's kinda hard to explain. they've got a certain sense of humor and a certain set of ideals that makes it easy for me to catch them off guard when they change posting styles. they change styles because they don't really like to be known or recognized as one individual.
you could call it autism in action on my part.

i do not use pisscord sorry.
steam? email?

...that's not to say i'm always able to find them though.

i use steam but never to actually communicate
anyway how do you know youre not just chasing ghosts when you try to get this person to post in your threads?

i'm... not trying to make them post here. at all.
it's more like i'm trying my hardest to let them know that they're loved and that i have no intention of ever hurting them.

the entire purpose of these threads is that they will hide all of the shit threads in the catalogue and see my message to them. all i care about is them reading the OP message and knowing i'm thinking about them.

i often let these threads sit around without posting anything in them until i am either engaged in conversation, or visited by the circle of friends made in threads started by the person who i like so much.

Comfy thread... So comfy...

...comfy

...your verbal gymnastics threads always garner great responses, by the way.

also reminder to sage

Well... That is because I speak my mind. I have a voice again. I can actually use it. Not only that, but I like to actually give someone a reason to want to stay in the thread and participate. I'm thinking that I need to start making threads more eye catching to others. I need to have something that stands out. Like your threads for example. I need a similar picture and a similar set of words or phrases for each thread I make. I've just been making threads that are only what I am currently thinking about at the moment. They don't really have a purpose and they can end up turning into so many different things. It is actually amazing to see all the different perspectives of everyone!

I forgot to... Forgive me father for I have sinned...

it's okay. god loves you.
your threads already stick out like a sore thumb amongst the sea of garbage threads on Sup Forums. it doesn't matter what the fuck you write in the op as long as you write something. the one thing i have learned is that writing nothing makes nobody want to respond. even if i write some bullshit 5 words or under, randoms outside our circle feel compelled to respond.

anyway. i will say one thing. i kinda... "relate" more with rei. but kaworu better fits contexts that deal with caring for others.
i also see them as two halves of a whole. so there's that to consider as well.