Please help me Sup Forums...

Please help me Sup Forums, I've been in love with this girl for years but now that she finally says she likes me back idk what to do...

We've always been into fitness so we hang out at the gym and we became super close years ago, we even slept together once and she lied and said she cares about me but shortly after she began ignoring me and i find out shes with some tall model like buff guy.

Now I'm not ugly or anything and I'm super buff and have a great body but I'm a manlet.. she's 5'5" and I'm probably the same height if not a bit shorter than her. At first when we were kinda together she said my height was perfect but I found out the hard way she prefers taller guys who she can tip toe to kiss.. It hurt me so much bros. I can get more muscly but not taller..

Anyway this girl is beautiful, every guy wants her.. and everytime she would get with handsome fit (nohomo) fuckbois they ended up hurting her and she would come crying to me. I tried being with Her and caring and loving Her but whenever she moved on to some other guy she would slowly stop talking to me which hurt me so much. Her last relationship was for 1 and a half years and just recently ended with the guy cheating on her.

She cut me off for ages but suddenly she had a sort of epiphany and let all her feelings over the yeare pour to me. She said how shes sorry for being so shallow and said I'm the best thing to happen with her.

She doesn't care about my height or any artificial shit and realises I'm the only guy that's ever truly cared for her and she wants me to her in her life forever.

Wtf do i do now Sup Forums? I've wanted her for so long but now I'm confused and hurt. I won't lie this girl has made me cry at times but whenever she's nice and with me I feel as though all my problems go away..

Wtf do i do?

rape and kill her

be a man, fuck her, that's it

Friendzone over 9000
I’ll never fuck her

She a thot

Here, take these dubs, OP. You may need them

fail

Post a pic of her it will help decide

Honestly dude, if a girl doesn't treat you like the centre of her world then fuck her and get the fuck out of there.

i'll bite
You will not get her. Plain and simple. Here is why:
1. You seem too needy. Women dont like that. It repulses them.
2 You are too focused on her and what she thinks and does. That puts her off. Women love it when men have better things to do than to think about them and bee with them.

All women like tall manly men. You cant change that. What you can change is not to be so focused on her. I know its hard. I've been there fantasizing about girls and how we fuck and whatever. It doesnt help. What helps is to focus on yourself. Women love that.
If she ignores you dont press her for attention and call her all the time. Just be chill about it. You have better things to do anyway right ?
If you want to be with her next time you meet her at the gym or whatever say you are busy with you training but would love to talk to her later, say over dinner. If she says yes, cool , if she says no, cool. After dinner just go take a walk , sit on a park bench and kiss her.

Just meet with her 1 on 1 and talk about your feelings as well. Be there for her and nothing else. Just don't give the wrong idea that you aren't interested in her.

You can do this, all the work is already done

Actually, I had the chance to fuck her again multiple times when i went over.

For the past few weeks she's been crying to me I've been comforting her like always but I was so u sure what the fuck to do. I did NOT want to fuck Her, as beautiful and perfect as she is I just couldn't, not after what I've been through. Only way I'd ever have sex with her again is if we were a full couple..

Whenever I came over she always ended up crying on me. We've cuddled and every time this happened she would literally fall asleep crying on my chest. I would leave, lock the house and go without waking her up and she would text me again if I wanted to come over and have her cook me dinner and shit. I would always come up with excuses because im not sure what to do.

She seems so remorseful this time she's been doing this for the past several weeks.

Wtf do i do bros do u think I should make us happen?

perfect , do that again
go over to her place and fuck her , she will become your gf after
Just call her for Netflix n chill, drink a few shots , lean in and kiss her'
IF you keep comforting her you will become an emotional tampon a.k.a. permanent friend zoned
Dont be friend zoned idiot , go have sex with her and bring condoms.

Is she Caucasian?

Already have like I said don't want to anymore unless were official.

Yes she is but I'm not I'm a westernised asian and no Its average 6 inch.

>and no Its average 6 inch.
kek
No need to clarify what had not even crossed my mind.

you sound like the biggest beta faggot ever
thats why you will never have her and some 6 foot guy will fuck her brains out while you sit on the computer and jerk off

How old are you?

Go with it, maybe she came to her senses, and if she pulls her bullshit again, YOU be the one to cut her off.

Some people just do stupid shit, and realize they fucked up. But just tell her how you fell, and tell her that she can't be running off with some other guy, because you're not always going to be around for her to come back to.

Then if she does it again. Delete her number, move to another city, and disappear. That's the only way this will stop.

K.

I'm in my 20s and she's 19

So you think I should go for her one last time?

How many guys do you reckon she has fucked?

Young bitches are fucking dumb and don't know what they want at that age, shes just going to screw you over once she finds someone more superior to meet her needs.

Use her while you still can

How did you two meet?

At the gym

Try not to think about that..

I love her I don't want to use her even if she hurt me

See my op the gym