Have you ever actually fought a nigger?

How did it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4ml6zk/chasing_asylum_2016_a_confronting_indepth_look/
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they dont fight 1v1 its usually a 1v5 in jungle

Found him alone on the side of the field house. I threw him onto the high jump map and choked him til he begged for mercy.

mat*

where the hell was this picture taken? It looks like something out of Mad Max.

At my highschool after grad I fought one. We were both drunk and he kept trying to land haymaker but I was countering and going for bodyshots. I eventually wore him out and he called uncle.

Can't believe I lost that fight...

Only verbal fights on reddit...

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4ml6zk/chasing_asylum_2016_a_confronting_indepth_look/

Search up "Felony Fights" on YouTube

>Can't Believe I lost that fight

Are you Justin Trudeau?

tip top jej

Broken hand, 3rd degree battery charge, expelled from school last 9 weeks of my senior year in HS. Nigger learned its fucking lesson though.

In elementary school. Neither of us knew what we were doing, he was a year older than me, but I was sticking up for a friend of mine. I don't think anyone connected any punches, I certainly didn't get hit. We kind of just like, idk, rolled around on the floor and shit, lol. It was embarrassing for both of us I think. But fuck, it was like 2nd grade what can you expect.

All the time since I lived in Chicago.

Never lost a single fight except for the time it was 5 on 1 I got my fucking ass beat until some random came and saved me.

2 dead and costed me about 2 dollars.

Once, when I was a kid. Left him bloody and crying for his mother. He was my first real exposure to black people. All bark and no bite.

>Can't believe I lost that fight
topkek

i zozzled

I'm so glad i'm some whiteopia fuckbag who never got red pilled the hard way

once when I was a kid and I'd say it was a draw, but I landed more shots. from what I can tell though, black males have been told their whole life that blacks can fight and whites can't. it's simply not true. if anything, I've seen way more white people who have decent hand to hand training. blacks just project and make loud noises hoping the other person will get scared because in reality they have no clue how to box they just throw a ton of hay makers.

No but I have many years of playing US high tier football.

The bigger the person is, the less viable African genes are.

African-Americans are generally more mobile, that's why virtually all corner backs, receivers and running backs are all Africans.

It's simple biology, they have the genes for fast twitching muscle fibers. Whites generally don't have them because of noncompetitive inbreeding. Many centuries in the African desert chasing down fast moving gazelle perfected their biological niche.

Whites very rarely can compete with them in these fields. In the same way Africans sometimes can be financially elite, but, it's rare.

Yes, it went well.

Nigger was noggin
Big and scary
I kicked him in the balls and choked him out and walked away

Not really fight, but as a kid I was part of a kid fight club thing. We used to fight a train eachother, and I was pretty much at the top of this group,

There was this little nigglet who looked up to me and shit, I used to train him in fighting and shit,

Shit, I just remembered I used to have him call me master

Where are those people? Looks like some mad max shit

Who: Members of AFRICOM, 10thSFG, RRC vs Child Soldier "revolutionary" movement headed by drug addicts and rapists
What: Called in 3 airstrikes and RRC caught a few squirters with a .338. BDA: A couple dozen moolies shwacked.
When: Earlier in this decade
Where: SubSaharan African jungle/woodland
Why: Because even our cucked ass government hates niggers at some point.

>blacks just project and make loud noises hoping the other person will get scared

I'm not even gonna bullshit.... that shit works sometimes. Like, if you think a fight is inevitable, but you'd rather not.... that can be the best way to go (if being sensible doesn't work). I've gotten out of many confrontations by just talking mad shit and trying to look like a hard ass (gorilla banging his chest kinda shit basically, it's primal, but if it works it works).

And I'm not black but maybe I picked it up from the movies.

It's never back fired though, that'd be real fuckin embarrassing, shit.

Detroit

Fought nigs a couple times, won more than I've lost. Most rely on intimidated, especially because a lot of white guys are pussies. 1 on 1 no big deal, that being said, they rarely want to fight 1 on 1.

No. Physical fighting accomplishes nothing, at the end of the day they will always be a nigger and be unable to function in western civilization or maintain any form of deep thought.

Rather, I rip them off. I'm a mechanic and always overcharge blacks and sandpeople and undercharge whites.

Just this week I overcharged this Paki $1200 in electrical work and also almost did a clutch at parts cost for a young white family.

When I was 14 I saved my white neighbor from getting raped. I got knocked out and woke up with dried up blood next to me. The girl was not thankful either. From that point on I hate white woman.

>have him call me master

Ontario?

When I was in 6th grade. He was in 5th grade but he was a little bit bigger and he started it. I whooped his ass. He wasn't landing his punch and I was. He threw me to the ground after a few punches and we both fell, but I recovered quicker and got on top of him and started raining blows and seeing red until he was able to throw me off again and we just stopped. It was the first real fight I got in and I enjoyed it :D

I would get my ass kicked as an adult by most these days though probably :/

Fought one in HS.

I ws fresh in the US from brazil, (my parents worked in US embassy in brazil)

But this was my first time living in the US, he came behind me and said something i didnt understand but he slapped my neck and i flipped and punched in the jaw, this punch was hard enough to dislocate it which made him tear up like a faggot.

His buddies were actually laughing at him and i guess i wasnt expelled because im "latino"

Niggers don't fight fair. They'll put up the illusion that they'll fight you 1v1, but as soon as you have the upperhand their friends quickly jump in.
Niggers never fight when they're alone, niggers only fight when they have people to back them up in case things don't go their way.

I had to fight a nignog who was fresh off the boat from Nigeria back in highschool five years ago because the gorilla couldn't keep his hands and eyes off my girlfriend. As soon as I broke his nose he called his monkey pack to pin me down and then they beat up my girlfriend in front of me because she refused to suck them off. Fucking savages.

You would be a bitch for life if you let a 5th grader beat you.

from what ive seen in videos, most will resort to their worldstar body drop... aka picking the person up from the knees/thighs and slamming the person on their head. watch put for that.

Its not important how we got here, just that we are here, Im glad it went the way it did.

I watched the "class nerd" take on 3 wiggers in seventh grade. One looked like a midget with alcohol fetal syndrome and all he did was fall on his stomach and cling to the "nerd's" ankles. "Nerd" ended up being "Cool Bro" after kicking the boss wigger right in the chest.
Midget wigger was still in seventh grade when I graduated high school.

Senior year, some white trash goth-wannabe called a black kid a nigger right to his face. Didn't see the fight, but from what I herd, gothy jones got laid out with one punch after flailing like a retard for a moment.

black """"females""""" are like men

Never a nigger, but I did get into it with an Arab one time and I put him in the emergency room. Fucker ruined my shorts with all the blood he leaked on em. He had a good 80 pounds on me too.

Yes.

>tfw only had 1 fight in my life
>tfw froze up and didnt even punch or defend
>tfw

True, but he was like 3 inches taller than me still, and bigger. He just didn't know how to fight apparently. Tried to sucker punch me too and he missed lol

When I was in 5th grade my best friend (and only friend, new school) was friends with this nigger who was a total dick to me all the time because he was jealous of me being friends with the other kid. He was only cool when our friend wasn't around.
He was a real punk kid, starting shit with everyone. After a few months I'd finally had enough of his shit and just ran up and drop-kicked him in the back and he fell on the concrete. I don't really remember what happened after that but I didn't get suspended.
top jej

Toronto?

Jesus Christ I hate blacks.

Also accurate as fuck, in a 1v1 fight blacks can't really fight I've noticed, they lose 8/10 times

Technically I don't know if you could call that a fight... Better luck next time?

Thankfully the handfull of niggers in my hs were chill. Two of them were real shitheels though, always being loud as fuck for no reason.
I used to abuse my mixed friend in middle school though, since he was scrawny and I was fat.
>tfw no more trampoline oc DBZ character fights
If an adult nigger tried to assault me today I'd just shoot his black ass.

Yes, and I fucking destroyed him. I got handcuffed and questioned and then released. He was causing a disturbance on the train (BART), you know, that random nig nog gibberish shouting when they get agitated. I asked him nicely, "Hey man would you please keep it down." Ofc he immediately chimps out, WHAT NIGGA WHAT NIGGA FUCK YOU NIGGA WHATS UP and came toward me aggro, so I laid into him, ended with me pinning his face into one of the seats with his arm pinned behind is back with my knee. Broke his nose, blood everywhere. The only thing I regret was causing a delay for the train.

In middle school when we were all cringy autists, where the fun thing to do at lunch was to sack eachother at full apeed in an attempt to knock them down. So i did this to giganiga and he was rustled and once he recoverd angrily waddled over to me and just started layin punches (only on the chest though) so while he was windmilling on my young firm pecs i was going for face shots, landed quite a few before it got broken up. Fun times. Fun times.

Twice.

First time: Eighth grade, gym class, free day, I was chilling up in the bleachers talking with my friends and the coach, and some black kid was throwing the ball net over peoples' heads. He caught my glasses with it and broke them, and I sperged out. I took the net and whipped the shit out of him with it. He apologized to me the next day and begged me not to go to the principal about it.

Second time was the last day of eighth grade, at the dance. Another black kid knocked my glasses off, and then accidentally stepped on them. I went berserk again, but it was broken up almost immediately.

If both are equally trained, then ofc. But it's well known that most of niggers box. Even novice boxer will easily destroy any untrained man.

Only time was in school

>standing in line for a while
>guy's retarded and thinks I've cut in front of him suddenly
>I've been in front of him for several minutes and didn't cut
>will not calm down
>tries to throw a punch
>move head out of the way
>hits and shatters glass instead
>everyone identifies him as the issue
>he's suspended and I continue my day

>NYCfag here
>on subway with son
>niglette hits my kid when walking by
>my kid taps him on the shoulder, pushed him, they're rolling around on the ground, little kid slap fight, no biggie, let them burn off some steam
>father of niglette gets involved and pulls his kid away from the slaps and crying (3yo at the time)
>AYO U BEDDA B WATCHIN' JO KID
>laugh and say "boys will be boys"
>nigger pushes my son to the ground
>I didn't even have time to get up before some random teenager blasts him in the head with a skateboard
>dude is convulsing and foaming at the mouth
>skater kid (also black) gets off at next stop, mad dash for the stairs
>MTA police show up asking questions
>entire train car said he slipped and hit his head
>MTA police call ambulance and dude goes to the hospital

Just another day in paradise.

Once in highschool I fought my friend who was a nigger. He was the only nigger in town so it didn't matter and he wasn't a bad person. Talked with him a lot. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure at least 30-40% of nigs are bad people at least.

He was bigger and probably stronger than me as well but I was a better grappler and choked him til he tapped out and stopped being mad.

Haven't talked to him in years and never fought or much less talked to a nigger in over a decade.

nah niggers are cowards, they would never fight me one on one.

I actually have fought several niggers in my life. One in school I threw into a metal bookcase and made it collapse.

The others, usually run away and do not fight when confronted, and or apologize for what they have done.

Sometimes they fight, rarely. But it happens

Damn son.

Yeah, back in highschool.

Motherfucker was ripped, had 30 pounds on me, so I jabbed him in the eyes and kicked him in the nuts.

How many other times did you flip out for someone knocking off your glasses? I'd suggest getting contacts, or even LASIK.

Anyone got that scooter webm?

I actually had one pull a gun out on me, I wrestled him with it, and let him fire it off into the ground. He was being absolutely retarded I did not put his ass in jail even though i should have

Top zozz

I fought 3 in highschool. I got jumped and taken down right away. I landed a kick to the face on the largest while I was down.

He gave up and the other two pulled back when I started kicking. I felt like a winner.

It never happened any other times.

I'm a poorfag, I've been wearing the same glasses since 10th grade. Six years ago.

Can confirm .black males avoid 1 on 1 like the plague!!!
They talk up how they are awesome fighters. Very rarely.
They rely purely on swarm tactics.
Alone. They run like hell or get the shit best out of them.
Best fight, 5 of them, most aggressive came up tried to punch. Knocked him out. Rest took off.
99% are absolutely cowardly!

Lolol is that nigger dead?

There this one time in school where that nigger was clearly bigger than me and he thought i was some kind of pussy. So I jumped and with all my momentum landed a punch right on his face.

He started crying and ran away.

Then some retard held "underground wrestling" below the bleachers, i choke held some poo in loo and he tapped out, started being scared of me ever since then.

Then everyone in the school stopped talking shit and they were all scared, then i was known as "that one short quiet goth/emo kid that will fuck you up". I wasn't even goth, i just liked wearing black at the time. I also had a deeper voice then most older kids, so every guy was jealous of me or whatever.

Was a okay teen life for me, the only thing i regret is not plowing that senior thick Iranian chick, i was a freshmen. Ah well.

I don't know, this one is.

The skater kid helped you?

Doubt it, they got pretty thick skulls:
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
Even this one survived.

No, just inbred white guys, all of them named andrew. I've only met a single andrew I ever liked.

When I got the upper hand one of his nigger friends hit me in the head with a shovel and I had to have holes drilled in my skull to relieve the swelling.

Fighting niggers is stupid. Its best to simply shoot them

Christ. Ginger done come to the rescue.

They both looked black though, yea?

I have had 3 legit fights not counting the random crack heads that will try to jump literally everyone it's almost a block duty that when that happens to beat the shit out of them regardless of if the person being jumped is black/white whatever fucking junkies down here like to target older folks.

2 of my legit fights were just fights nothing special.
the 3rd i got knocked out yeah.

i've been in some other situations where we just bolted because it was a 3-6 group and most of the time at least 2 of em would have a gun so normally we would run in that case keep distance and then hold up somewhere safe.

i grew up in a bad part of new orleans.

>Eh fuck
>What's wrong, eh?
>The town nigger's acting up again, EH
>Oh, just choke 'em out, eh
>Ehkay
>Alberta_brand_farm_equipment_woes.jpg

>nigger is having Seizure
>CPR
ayy lmao

Sounds like some shit outta the movie 'kids'

I got my ass kicked by a black guy in Middle School. We were both on the football team and he was acting retarded, called me out after school and we went at it. Fucker was a skinny little bitch too but he hit hard as hell somehow. I wasn't ready for it and got knocked to the ground then he kicked me in the head a few times and left. We both got suspended from the team and we were actually pretty cool after that.

no,the other two guys were Puerto-ricans

Personal experience, black guys with skateboards are incredibly chill and essentially anti-nigger. Weird shit.

>be me
>16 years old
>selling weed at school
>2 niggers jump me
>beat the shit out of me and steel my weed
>Jock Chad (who I actually got along with because we worked together on a project) comes out of the building right after
>He sees me all roughed up
>Immediately says "WHERE DID THEY GO"
>I point in the general direction of the woods behind the school
>He starts sprinting like a MANIAC after them
>I start running with them
>We find them out in the woods
>The niggers eyes go wide just in complete shock that we went after them
>Chad goes full beast mode and tackles one of the niggers, the other runs away
>We holds him down and we beat the shit out of him and leave him completely bloodied and fucked up in the woods
>Got my dank herbs back too

Yeah me too there was this like 8 foot nigger in high school that was like "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY BIG DICK WHITE MAN?" and I punched him in the face and kicked him full on in the balls and he started whimpering and voluntarily offered to be my slave and force all black people back into slavery because of the clear superiority I just displayed.

I also atom bomb punched this stupid indian kid in the face who was always talking shit and I banged all of these hot foreign women that wanted me and shit I was just such a super rare strong white specimen. That's why I'm posting on Sup Forums now. I became known as "that white guy who will make you want white dick for the rest of your life permanently even though he's a fat goth loser", though the last part doesn't even make sense because I was really fit anyways and just pretended to be fat.

>highschool in San Antonio
>middling nigger population, probably 60% Mestizo, 20% White, 20% Black
>weird southside demographics so most of the whites and hispanics are rural boys, most of the niggers are urban
>talking an incredible amount of shit to nigger in class
>had started as good fun, I was in varsity and he was in jv and our season was doing way better
>teacher is fucking around on the internet and ignoring it all like he generally does
>whole class is laughing as we insult one another back and forth
>nigger eventually plays race card like niggers will
>"what do you mean 'you people'!?"
>"niggers. what did you think i meant?"
>class laughing even harder
>based Texans amirite?
>goes on a little longer then class ends
>after school he goes to jump me with a squad of fellow niggers, and he's got them riled up with the shit I had said
>bunch of beaners and whites step in to make sure none of his friends help and make it clear we'd fight 1v1
>see all his confidence vanish
>beat the shit out of him before another white pulls me off and says he's had enough
>next day in class after the teacher AFKs out for the day loudly tell everyone what happened and start teasing the nig again

Fuck me, I miss highschool. I miss Texas even more.

lanklet here.
I fight half cast abbo's all the time.
normally if im going to the pub or some shit and I catch the train or bus there is a few of them on.
I win almost everytime. usually just end up throwing them off the bus/ train, or wait for the transit officers to rock up and help me beat them.

was on the train once, and one coon pulled a knife and started getting racist at everyone. they were all cornered. and scared. i walked up behind him and king hit him from the back. then when he was down, i just kicked the shit out of him.

ive copped a fair few punches, never actually lost a fight tho. I did run from a 5v1 though, because they looked like they had knives and were eying this white chick up. so I grabbed her told her, and fucked off with her. we ended up running like 1km

A few. Overwhelming hand speed. Can't grapple and get instantly hysterical when you get a good choke on them. Definitely recommend grappling for nonblacks vs blacks. If you have to box, work the core a bit till they slow down. Gaurd your head, rabbit punches won't hurt your body.

Some nigs are really strong, some aren't. The strong ones are usually respectful of my shit. Had to choke a weak one out one time.

"fight" is a bit of an overstatement

>7th grade
>in lunch room
>nigger keeps shit talking while I just ignore him. Don't even look back over at him
>without getting up he hits me with his jacket a couple times from the table he's sitting at next to me
>while he's still sitting, I hop up, and punch him in the side of the head and he starts crying
> he didn't see the punch coming so a bit of a bitch move on my part but it worked I guess

Yes when i was about 14, i moved into the city of milwaukee, before i had lived up north wisconsin in a small town called Aniwa. I was at a public park and it was my firs time seeing a black kid in person that I could remember. He took my swing after I had run to stop my little sister from going further from me. When I walked back to claim my seat he stuck his tongue out at me, I told him he looked like a sharpie, not to insult but because I was rather curious to see a black man in person. But rightfully so he was angry and started to shove me and asked if i wanted to get my ass beat, as i kept walking back to avoid conflict this must have made him angrier or made it seem that I was a wimp. As he kept footing towards me I suspected he had no intentions of backing down and with my little sister behind me i decided it was time to just take this kid down so i speared him into the ground and wrestled him but he fought back with kicks and punching where he could land, than i just went full tunnel vision on the kid and swung at his face from all angles while i was on top of him. I was pulled off by other peers at the park, after that i walked with my sister back home

Maybe back in the day, but round here (cleveland), they can barely fuckin skate and they're just typical nigs.

Back in the day though that was my experience as well (being a skater myself).

I went to a shitty inner city school so yeah.
In a fair fight I tended to come out on top but the thing is when you get into a fight with a nigger they'll tend to fight one on one until they start to lose at which point their friends all rush you and unless you have people to back you up you don't stand a chance.

well at least the black with the skateboard acted justly

Nope. Only fought whites and mexicans. Almost fought a 100% grade A ghetto trash nigger but he was just frontin' and I called his bluff.

playing in a league soccer game

black kid keeps pushing all of my teammates from behind when he loses the ball

tries it with me and i turn around and punch him in the face, he didnt hit me back

blacks confirmed for pussies

have fought a couple 1 on 1 when bouncing after hours in LES (NYC). mostly drug dealer scum so no muscles/training but a few had good hand speed - felt like getting pushed hard though when they did land - not a punch. Mostly I just tackle and choke'm out, I have long arms and am 6'3 its less hassle.

This is the gayest post I have ever read

I've never had a nigger actually fight when it was time to throw down.

They always run their mouths but they don't actually fight.

Can confirm, Texas is based

can confirm abbos are like this. unless they are drunk or on drugs they will rarely fight one on one.

A few times in Virginia. Lost some, won some. The ones I lost were basically fighting niggas over 6'1