I will be turning down a job opportunity to live in Hawaii because my husband doesn't want to live there

I will be turning down a job opportunity to live in Hawaii because my husband doesn't want to live there.

Wat do

Start drinking now to begin the resentment process and let the hate begin to flow through you.

tell your husband to suck your cock

Stay put. We already got too many Haole, don't need any more.

Let me take notes here...

the obvious answer

I understand medical services are in severe shortage on the island, right?

Tried this. No effect.

Not all it's cracked up to be. If you're white everyone hates you, there are Third-world levels of homelessness and milk is $8 a gallon.

tits or gtfo

Stop being a faggot married to another man.

Get plenty nurses, need doctor's.

Now Haole tits or GTFO

But his dick so nice

How much does the job pay, OP?

Between $50-60/hour.

Go now.
Only an idiot would turn it down.

That’s a pretty good reason not to move there.

Problem here is that it is a step down from my current job in a few ways, the pay would be lateral but the cost of living there is much higher. Overall, it would be a loss. Opportunities for my husband aee limited there as well.

That's way beyond the kitchen

same weather all the time, fuck that

I am a man.

I was raised in Florida, so this is appealing.

Go murse somewhere else. $50 an hour is just enough to live like a broke college student on the Rock. Faggot.

One thing about Hawaii, the culture is very cool about the gays. Except for the Jesus Freaks, and everyone laughs at them

Understand that it's hard and expensive to move there, the locals don't want you there, and the cost of living is very high. If you can, move to the mid west. It's safer, cheaper, cleaner, and the people still have morals.

Just leave the fagot, go be free and he may anhero saving you the divorce settlement

Understand why he doesn't want to live there. Evaluate the pros and cons of living and working there - first for yourself and then with your partner.

Be glad. Hawaii is a great place to vacation, but a shit place to live. He's doing you a favor.

That isn't as much as you think it is when you live on an island in the middle of nowhere. Cost of living is horrible there.

>and the people still have morals

No, they don't.

You should thank him for being sensible. Hawaii is not a place to live. It's a third world country that the US violently annexed. Also depending on which island you live, amenities aren't much better than a summer camp.

get your tickets to Fyre Festival 2018 OP!

I'd rather live on the Ozarks than live in Hawaii. Sure you have meth head locals, you'd have those on the islands. Also, they want you there. Hawaiians don't want you there. I've been there. They hate non locals.

>'Merica
>Morals
LOL, that's a good one. Last I checked, you Amerifats had a rapist for a President and were running a pedophile for US Congress. How's that working out?

It's super-expensive to live there. A couple we know moved there and they had to basically sell everything they had for a downpayment on a home. Almost 2M mortgage

Meanwhile, we moved, and our mortgage is 200k, literally a tenth of theirs.

You don't want your cost of living to destroy your happiness.

It's VERY expensive to live in Hawaii.

It's a great place to live but not quite the same as the mainland for sure. Every local does not hate you. I was the only white guy amongst my group of friends and it was no big deal. Sure, there a plenty of dickheads that use the non-local excuse for treating you like shit, but you can get that anywhere. It is more likely in Hawaii though. So you do have to deal with it a little. I would move back there if my wife would agree to it. I miss it a lot.

Yes, more expensive but I think it's worth it. You only live once and I cherish the 8 years that I lived there.

I will add though, that it is not just like moving to another state, say FL or CA. It's like living in another country almost, but very similar to the US.

33% Japanese, 33% white, 33% everything else.

Some whites just can't handle being a minority. Never bothered me though.

Just assimilate and slowly become a local. You can tell who has lived there for a while and who has not. You get more respect for paying your dues over time. Stupid fucking tourists from all over the world make it hard for whitey to get along there.

Can someone from Hawaii please tell me why there's such a chill attitude between Japanese and Hawaiians? I would think after Pearl Harbor, there would be extreme resentment between the two groups that would linger for a long time.