>literally no boobs
Worthless. She should stay on her lane.

Why should she?

She's doubling down.

>strong
>smart
>bold
>only distinctive character she has is a pretty face

Why support all children when you can only support girls! Fucking cunt. This guy is a cuck too.

si.com/extra-mustard/2017/05/25/kristine-leahy-lavar-ball-tshirt-stay-your-lane

>using green text incorrectly

Who are you quoting?

I'd rather give her money than LaVar Ball. If you guys give LaVar or Lonzo a dime you are allowing yourselves to be sheepishly scammed.

>Charge $495 for a pair of shoes and $60 for a t-shirt
>BBB: "You aren't a baller if you don't waste stupid amounts of money on Chinese made shit that we mark up and tell you makes you a baller just because we know you're stupid and we know that we can charge an exorbitant price and you idiots will still pay it because you are that insecure about the appearance of your financial status to your peers.
>Average people: "Wow, that's stupid. I'm not paying that."
>Dumbasses: "You just aren't a baller if you don't want to pay that much for that crap. You are poor and must not be able to afford it.

Thank you for lining their pockets because of your own insecurity and ineptitude.

those organizations are cancerous. they turn girls into absolute cunts. i have a 3 year old daughter and she will never be around anything like that.

NANOBALLERS®

Big ballers are fedora lords! Kristine did literally nothing wrong and is my love!

and interestingly enough she already acts distinctly girly AND confident at 3 years old, without having pushed any bullshit agenda on her

you can get this result without any feminist horseshit

tbf that marketing strategy probably works with their intended target group

Does she teach them to "love rap" too? Fucking retard.

who are these ppl?

>their intended target group
Idiots who really can't afford the stuff and who are stuck in a continuous cycle of poor financial decisions? Idiots who'll put it on a credit card?

Lavar is a faggot.

>I sold lots of shoes
>how many?
>a-a good number
>ok, but how many?
>s-stay in your lane....

He's fucking pathetic

id rather waste my money than support blatant sexism 2bh lad

>Idiots who really can't afford the stuff and who are stuck in a continuous cycle of poor financial decisions?
yes, or do you know any smart person that buys $500 sneakers?

average Seattle fan

Agreeing with you but, I think you're giving BBB more credit than they deserve. I think they uniconically believe their bullshit. Their target group was probably big ballers but they forget big ballers and dumb niggers are usually 2 sides of the same coin.

I have no idea what this is even about

This desu. She is a cunt too, but Lavar got exposed.

Ball so small

who are you quoting?

completely agreed

>nu males supporting a white over black

no

Yeah but good lord that face is an 11 on TV.

I don't blame Lavar for not looking her in the eyes. I would probably start slobbering and disrobing

Reminder that Sup Forums betas are supporting a hooping, hollering ape over a white woman because girls refuse to speak to them at school.

people actually care about this stuff?

Never underestimate kissless virgins. Remember Elliot Rodgers?

I'm the last person to defend a pompous jig but she played the victim. She shit on him first and when he returned it she cowered, playing the role of the helpless woman.

I remember Elliot Rodger.

She's a confirmed coal burner, a fairweather "feminist" and a rap fan who likely has no problem listening to Gucci Mane rap about slapping a bitch and skeeting in her mouth but will attack a decent man trying to raise his kids and build a business because "WHATCHU MEAN YOU DON'T MARKET TO WOMEN?!?!"

>sh-she dates black men!
>that makes her worse than a black man

you realize how idiotic this sounds to normal non-racists, right?

She accused him of threatening her when didn't and tried to ruin his reputation. Also she said he was a bad father and said his kids were scared of him.
He wasn't talking to her. Continuing to talk to someone who has no interest in you is pathetic

>WORSE THAN A BLACK MAN
Yeah no one said that, but when a woman is a confirmed coal burner it's kind of retarded for some britbong to try to play "oh she's white and he's black" card as if racists are going to jump to the aid of a women who takes BBC on the regular.

The difference is that white women birth white children and niggers just breed rape and murder. If she was some mudshark it would be a different story.

You realise how much of a faggot you sound?

>We all bleed red! We're all the same on the inside!

Enjoy taking your wife's kids to sickle cell support groups.

attractive white woman

dont expect any reason out of her

tip: look at where the support is comming from

im all for the support but the card and approach she playing clearly states "in denial"

>rap fan who likely has no problem listening to Gucci Mane rap
That's her problem. She doesn't listen to anything good. Just that basic white bitch rap.

t. microballer

If nothing else, this proves black men are more respected than white women. Racial equality has come a long way but gender equality has a way to go. Sup Forums is a nigger loving space. These faggots crave the BBC.

small baller detected

yea, niggers

>grown ass man wont look you in the eye
>you have to apologize to the toddler
back to Sup Forums

I have to give some credit to Cowherd here.
Realizes the situation is broadcasting gold...
minimal effort to settle things down.

BALLED