Operation lets mass ISP ban chinese aholes

Operation lets mass ISP ban chinese aholes.

It is simple, the chinese government has a system in place where it looks for keywords from Chinese people's search history, emails, social media etc.

And one that gets an instant ban is this 六四天安門事件 which is "4th of June Tienanmen Massacre"

So if a Chinese faggot/bitch has annoyed you, send that shit to them, and they will be banned from the net instantly.

The only exception is if any of them are going through a socks 5 proxy as the CCP system will not get through that security easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/china-censors-winnie-the-pooh-social-media-posts-amid-xi-criticism-11270677
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/china-using-big-data-to-detain-people-in-re-education-before-crime-committed-report/article38126551/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thread

remember when OP says chinese he means people in China not in the US, etc.

Based user

I recognize this well, it is common in Japan among businesses that get scam emails from China with broken Japanese, they send that to force them off the net. It actually works.

>Not knowing any people living in China
>Wanting to pull sik prank
>feels bad

You don't really have to know any Chinese, per say, if you know where they congregate online like Weibo etc and post that shit in groups and they log in and see it.... bam.

Pictures of Winnie the Pooh also gets them banned instantly.
Because it looks like a Chinese politician. I fuck you not.

Target dog meat companies get there Internet shut down
>profit?
Or chink youtubers..???

Wtf as a non native mainland chinese, i love japanese more now !

One question, does it work in MMOs ?

HAhAHAHahaHAH. Im dying why didnt i think of this? Its so fucking obvious. No more chinks on rust I guess

good question, go find out kek

gooood thread!

There is that bitch that killed her cat last year by putting it in a washing machine. I can remember a lot of work came from her to get her into trouble, she kept having to make Instagram accounts, people were even contacting authorities but unfortunately China doesn't respect animals enough to give them rights.

It's spelled Tiananmen.

Unfortunately i do not have any games the mainland chinese plays. Skin wise i'm yellow as a mellow but taste wise i'm too close to gaijin scale. I heard PUBG is hottest shit there. Anyone have it care to try it out ?

If you care so much about animals, this ain't the right board for you bud

Quality thread right here

please keep this thread bumped.
this is chemo.

I was actually the one who posted where she was based on the videos she had where she sat on her roof.
Posted that on discord. That was a great night. And yes that would have been handy to know.
I will never forget her location, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Don't think PUBG has text chat :(

Shut the fuck up guy only faggots dont love cats and dogs

so let me get this right: this simple phrase in an email gets an individual banned - what about companies?

since CCP checks everyone, companies would probably be less protected in case of "corruption of the west"

tru dat... chinks are nasty ass niggers

Who the fuck do you think those chinks stole it from, the clintons made it easy for them, look into Loral with nuke tech. Don't be stupid.

Heh. And the funny thing is 事件 is not "massacre", it is the mild euphemism "incident".

Damn, they're touchy.

ok, let's woop some oriental asses

Bump for america

Ahh fuck Winnie the Pooh is banned, I thought when user said that it was bullshit and I looked.
Fucking chinks are mental man.
news.sky.com/story/china-censors-winnie-the-pooh-social-media-posts-amid-xi-criticism-11270677

Kek, I do love dogs and cats. But sometimes, you have to man up and not be a faggot like you.

While we're on the subject of clintons, looks into the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One.

Fuck america

This is not only for America. This is for the rest of the world. We coconut niggers from Flipland also hate these slit-eyed fuckers.

OP here, not American, if I could do the same thing to Americans I would. KEK.

Fuck you, guess why you're posting here?

Spotted the sand nigger. More bombs your way soon. Muzzie boy.
Ohhh shit SAGE
/s

You should those jap faggots were not very nice to any people in their occupied territories, that's why we had to nuke them to end that war. We did not want to do that, we had to.

As if amerifats were not the 2nd in line for being online niggers.

OP how dumb are you? You can't, not before Trump passes the new alphabet law, banning all commong writing to the advanatage of pinyin

please note "advanatage'

Why are you so jealous of the USA? What nation are you from?

Do rednecks have access to the internet?

I just wanna say thanks for nuking them Japs for us coconut niggers

yes they do, obvisouly.. redneck question!

Of course and nukes, so don't fuck with us or any yanks as well. We're quite one nation, I know that you're jealous of us so piss off.

They were quite nice to the Taiwanese. The older generation there still remembers fondly the occupation period. They even still use the extended kana system introduced during that time which was used to bridge the language barrier between languages.

In war, a regime's humanity depends on the individual commanders more than all else.

Shitholer gtfo

We didn't want to do it. It was necessary at the time to save the lives of our own and allied folk.

>glitched prices!!!! nons

Look at the japs were doing to other occupied territories, rape camps, slave labor and other shit and if they got nukes before we did don't think that they wouldn't have used them.

no

Wrong image. thats Taiwanese

i'm sorry your carer isn't here to supervise you on the internet, your safeplace at Sup Forums is only one click away, you can do it

They woke up the USA when they attacked Pearl. They knew that they were fucked when they didn't destroy all of us in one shot.

I'm not suggesting otherwise. A history professor once said that: "The Americans are graceful winners and sore losers, while the Japanese are horrible winners and graceful losers". I've found it to be pretty accurate.

Just posted this in some LoL chinese discord channels, funny as fuck, people where screaming shit like...
"不,有人删除它!"
"他妈的死白了"

Then I got banned from them all, I guess they were not pleased.

This entire thread is gold

Kek

any successful attempt?

was too dumb to not take screenshots, i will try and find other groups to do it in.

Another reason that we nuked them is show them what nukes are capable of.
It scares the shit out of fuckers that would attack the USA or our allies.

currently trying to gather email adresses, the US would have been easier - any other way than selling pedodrugguns to get banned?

pretty sure the govt blocks Sup Forums in China
They block Google ffs

This is also true. The nukes were very good way to say to the Soviet Union: "Do. Not. Fuck. With us."

So jews were in charge of the japs when they sneak attacked Pearl Harbor?

That's what VPNs are for.

I never said otherwise.

no it was a very good way to say "we're scared as shit" - nothing more.

>so jews were in charge of the japs when they sneak attacked Pearl Harbor?
Can't prove they weren't involved

Less Politikek More Bankek

Some generals wanted to do that, but America really isn't an imperial nation though talking to some Russians they want us to annex them.

kek

My phone won't even let me copy that

Maybe it was space aliens in flying saucers?

does anyone know of any chinese sites like ask? so you can go to them and say "I was wanting to come on holiday to China and someone said that 六四天安門事件 was a great place to go, it has lots of history and culture."

I doubt the US was terribly scared as the Soviet Union had been bled white by the war. The American leadership knew that, but the political will to further the war against the SU did not exist after so much killing and death. No one had the heart for any more killing at that time.

>but unfortunately China doesn't respect animals enough to give them rights.
I care and respect animals, but if a bunch of burgers tried to get my citizen in trouble because they're overly emotional I'd tell them to fuck off.

There's a chinese version of google to try out, it has some indian sounding name.

And why should they not have? Even the Soviet generals agreed they had the Nazis taken a concerted effort to present themselves as liberators, the Soviet front would have crumbled.

I think that we were all tired from WW II, and making war on our allies would make no sence. Truman called a halt to that and fired any generals that disagreed and that's what a president has to do.

i agree in fact, the rest of the dick sizing contest showed seriuous angst on the US side though, while USSR population was kept cushy, we were pissing ourselves hunting witches. Stalin did worse, but nobody heard of it at the time

We would all still be at war now if Truman hadn't fired the generals who wanted to continue that.

not that guy but i think they nuked japan as a power flexing move against stalin
After a meeting with the allied tops and stalin, they told him about the new "op" weapon and he seemed to care little.
hence they showed them in action

OP here this isn't about faggot politikek shit, we are here to fuck up chinkies do not side step the mission.

more likely, we'd not be there n the first place, miltary personnel have a huge potential to go full retard when one lets them

right, let's break some china

Horry Shit check this out. It's like that Tom Cruise movie where they know crime before it starts.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/china-using-big-data-to-detain-people-in-re-education-before-crime-committed-report/article38126551/

Per se*

thank you user, keep correcting the latinists, they deserve it!

That was part of it, but we wanted to finish that war. A land invasion of japan would of costed us say 100 thousand Americans and untold numbers of other allies. So we ended it with the minimum loss of life to allied forces.

don't forget people lots of chinks use imgur, pintrest and instagram.

Just a quick reminder. This message can fuck up someone really bad over there. Be sure who you want to sent this

We did not ask Japan to sneak attack pearl harbor. You should look into how they were treating people of their occupied territories, they were doing weird experiments on people that made the SS fucks seem to be amatuers. That's japs for you.

thank you for refreshing user

btw they also ban instantly for pictures of the massacre, like this one is a common one.

What happens if you sent it to lower chinese authorities?