I don't have many friends and I'm kind of sick of it... add me on PS4? I play COD and some of the new UFC game...

I don't have many friends and I'm kind of sick of it... add me on PS4? I play COD and some of the new UFC game. Just don't be weird guys I'm just tired of having nobody to profile share with...

HungryBOTO792

I've been up all night but I goat a few more hours in me if you wanna play something together...OT even just a msg or chat

you deserve a bump. don't have a ps4 but i hope you find a friend

Thank you sir. I have PS plus I'll game share with anyone

Hahaha

Nobody added me. I'm like the biggest fucking loser in the world I can't get a bunch of fag losers to add me wtf god

weird, my original xbox live name was HungryRobots

find me on Xbox one PUBG at GuildWasp, lets get some scopes and crush

I only have pc friend

I'll add you once I get off work. Psn app wouldn't let me add you

What games do you play? I'm playing monopoly right now lel but after I nap I'll play some cod if you want to profile share

free bump
dont have ps

If you got steam I'll add you. I don't have a PS4 though.

Y don't people have PS it's definitely better than PC and fagbox

Madden anyone???

Not one friend request...do I have to sound like one of those pathetic suicidal assholes to get a god damn friend??

if ur this direct about you'll find a friend. especially if ur not some weirdo

Kill yourself

I'm 47 and I had a thing for retrospective disco and isolated my wholde family and never really had friends in school. I work online so o literally see nobody. Unless I'm grocery shopping or going to my bank to pull out money just because I want to talk to the teller

Steam maybe?..

or just pretend that you are a woman..

Well my name is unisex

Fuck I'd destroy the world for her

>her

Fag

Just add random players