Say goodbye to your assault rifles you inbreds

say goodbye to your assault rifles you inbreds

next is all guns

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Which-U-S-Amendments-have-been-repealed-and-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>taking the advertising too literally

there guns are shit anyways

Parting shot before declaring ch. 11. Dicks has been on the retail bk list for years. They’re probably gunning for some private capital group with this overture.

That moment in life where you need a Rifle to kill someone because you suck at shooting with one shot kek.

>doesn’t understand the issue

Say goodbye to Dick's is more like it. Fucking fucktards.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

"Hi, I'm the CEO of Dicks, and I've decided to Kill My Company on the altar of political correctness. Next, we are going to stop selling Fish Hooks because they hurt fishes mouths, as well as anything sharp that could be used to cut or do damage to delicate creatures of the Earth. Look for me in my new job as Assistant Manager of the CoGo Mini-Mart in Pacoima!"

I haven’t shopped at Dick’s ever. There is one right down the street from me, since the Sandy Hook shit happened, never had a desire to go there.

Dick’s doesn’t sell assault rifles, they aren’t a Class III dealer. Stop talking about shit you don’t know fuck about, faggot.

>there guns are shit anyways
>there guns
>there

Their guns are shit. I only buy free range gmo-free farm raised guns. Box store guns are always full of extra unnecessary tacticool stuff and add-ons like atf paperwork which I heard can give you a case of the prisons.

>assault style

They're guns are shit

Kek

Give up you complete baboons. You will never disarm us with your false flags massacres.

>Dicks Sporting Goods
>Sporting Goods
>Sporting

So Dicks decides to stop selling a specific sporting rifle to appease those people who are not into sporting? Their potential increase in soccer ball and yoga pants sales won’t offset the loss of messing with guns.

I agree. They’ve guns are shit.

Never walked into a Dick's Sporting Goods looking for anything firearm related anyways. Fishing stuff, waders, maybe boots, but never any ammo or rifles.

Won't now either & I'll get my fishing gear somewhere else.

Try learning what a fucking assault rifle is. Until then, stfu

Back when you could get a decent Mosin for $100 I looked at one in a Dick’s. I must have been the first person in 60 years to hold it because it vomitted grease all over me when I worked the bolt. Did not buy.

Here's the average Democrat voter btw

Lol, a political shout from a dying retailer. Good job alienating your ammo buyers.

10/10 would bang

There’s a war going on outside, no man is safe from. And it is only partially being fought with guns. The real weapon is information and the attack is on the mind. FUCK RUSSIA

You're missing out. They are fun to shoot. When you pull the trigger you have no idea if the round Will fire or if it is a dud.

I would much prefer throwing flame that shooting bullets

why doesn't the 2nd ammendment cover my right to own a flamethrower?

you're a fucking moron

It's a marketing scheme to try and use current events to put their name in the spotlight. Dick's hasn't sold AR15's for years. So why make a big deal about it now? And the age thing? Again just a show to make them top of mind once again.

I won't shop at Dicks not because of their "new" policies,but because of how they chose to use the tragedy of the school shooting to further their own agenda.

I hope they piss off enough right wingers and discover the left alone isn't enough to support their business model and they have to file for bankruptcy.

I love capitalism!

>never shop there for guns
>stops selling guns
>never shop there again
That doesn't make one god damn lick of sense

Here she is fishing

>That doesn't make one god damn lick of sense

Stand for something cuck. Try it one day.

Nice rebuttal. Bet you vote Democuck.

>falls into grammar trap
>thinks he meme'd on someone

Kill your entire family and then yourself you liberal fucktard.

OP aka faggot, said assault rifles, not assault style rifles.
Go suck OP’s dick more.

See this is where you as a Faggot OP are wrong.
pic related....
As long as I can make these....I'll never be without a gun
Bonus...my guns do not have serial numbers

>Mexico
Good luck with keeping your heart inside!

Hehe, will just go down the street to one of hundreds of outlets for the AR

Academy Sports banning next. Just a matter of time.

lmao this image is literally autism

MFW there's a thriving black market and I will ALWAYS have guns

Manufacturers still produce product ID no. which they can provide to ATF upon request lol you would have to buy one under a fake name and P.O. Box

who the fuck buys their guns at dicks sporting goods lol
thats like where soccer moms go to get fire arms after they just fed their kids wendy's.

So you've never bought anything firearm related from there, they decide to stop selling one particular type of rifle and that somehow influences your decision to shop there for other items? Are you using your brain?

This. Why is this a big deal?

Did I say buy...NO I did not..I said MAKE...it not hard...at least for those of us that went to school in the 70s and had fucking shop class

Columbine Shooting - Barely any national reaction

1 guy whom had problems used 1 gun to do 1 thing.

Which means he could have used a countless amount of objects to do the mass murder. Shit the kid could have literally stuffed a bomb in his backpack then place it a janitors closet.

>Boom! Backcpack explodes

>Feminists get excited as children are on their side.

>10 years later, Allah-Akbar Black market
Assault Rifle expansion leads to rise of terror.

>Dick's get's blamed for starting the rise of the black market. As many other chains start to follow.

Dick's has been co-opted by the extreme authoritarian left and it is disappointing. Literally everyone should just start shopping at Bass Pro Shops now... fuck DSP.

Then the CEO us trying to save jobs.

Good.

Not everything is a conspiracy against cousin fucking subhuman rednecks.

Possible Timeline based on current events:

2018 - Anger the people then give them a reason not to buy weapons to protect themselves. Weapon production slows in the commercial market while owners with rifles fire proudly into the air.

2020- Another issue arises with weapons and america becomes England. Cases of mass murder still appear yet weapons now being used in a wider range.

2025 - Children growing up sucking dicks and watching barney while their moms get fucked by rambo rapists with illegal AR-15's.

2021 - Feminists Destroy America along with Republicans. Possible chemical weapons. We the people become, We the Oppressed.

Were thrown into concentration camps and all murdered by assault rifles.

Good Job, you dumb lawyers and school faculty. You failed to realize a weapon can't be fired without the trigger being pulled.

As they say "The most lethal thing alive is a man and his RIFLE."

Just saw this on the news the reporter kept saying Assault rifle the rep for dicks was saying Assault type rifle

Soooo, an assault rifle then

The founding of the US itself was based on a real life conspiracy. You should be open to considering more possibilities.

Not everything is some big conspiracy against cousin fucking subhuman rednecks. Chill out.

god i love this copypasta

>conservatives say they love free market
>company in free market country makes free market decision that conservatives don't like
>wtf i love communism now

Get a life copy paste kek

>The founding of the US itself was based on a real life conspiracy.
No, it wasn't.

>making an informed decision where to shop or not is not free market
>derp its communism
???

what? this makes no sense. what i am saying is that conservatives would rather get butthurt over this and screach rather than go buy a gun somewhere else. bunch of fucking hypocrites.

kek no shit what a sad pathetic person

god youre stupid.

Says the guy taking co spiracy nonsense seriously. Were your parents related before they were married?

Why is this a big deal? There are almost as many gun stores in America as there are fast food joints. It's not like we're running out of places to buy them.

i jut came on this thread. and im not even american.

>lion

meant to reply to you

stay mad kid

Why do you care where he shops?

>co spiracy
>trying so hard that you fuck up

Conspiracy. Conspiracy. Conspiracy. Conspiracy. Conspiracy. Conspiracy.

See, now that I've said the word a bunch you are magically discredited and all without the use of logical and rational argument!

#justCNNthings

i mean i dont really agree with him either but he has a point. your government is uncontrollable anyway. everything they do is a fucking conspiracy against the people. look at 9/11 or the vegas massacre

Are you retarded, user?

Are you?

Some people may have preferred Dick's before this retardation or perhaps it was the only store close to them and now they'll have to travel farther just to get something as basic as a gun. Fuck 'em.

>no u

>#justCNNthings

being this dumb in 2018 and still buying into politics and blaming one side should be a crime.

This might logically follow but theyve only stopped selling one type of product, assault style rifles(whatever that dumb term even means). They didn't stop selling ammo or accessories, just the rifle. Unless you're constantly buying this one type of weapon this doesn't really affect you. If it's the only place to shop in your area then sucks for you for living in an insignificant backwater. This decision affects very few people and regards are acting like it's the end of the world.

Found the shill

>it's the end of the world
It's certainly a sign that the end is near, anyway.

No it isn't. Cut out the doom saying nonsense. Stop being so dramatic.

guns wont be banned at all, it goes against american rights, sure they can regulate it but not ban them all, youre truly retarded if you think theyre all gonna be banned, even if they are, this country will turn into civil war so quick

we are doomed lol. the world is near the end. maybe not for our generation but soon

Various rural filth have been preaching that cheap ever since the Industrial Revolution. It's no closer to truth today than it was a century ago.

>governments have never set up "accidents" to sway the minds of the people
>systemically disarming the people has never EVER led to the genocide or oppression of said people
>stop being ridiculous goy and send us your guns

>next is all guns
No, Chad, even faced with the prospect of whimpering teenage crisis actors on NPR every day, the 2nd Amendment *CANNOT* be repealed.

The Bill of Rights are INALIENABLE rights which would exist with or without the Constitution. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS CANNOT BE REPEALED OR SURRENDERED. If you don't feel capable of owning and operating a firearm, feel free to NOT own one.

People don't seem to even understand what happens every time. Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

actually it is. alot closer. if you know anything about the state of the world and how things are, what we have now, and whats been going on, you'd know. not talking about fucking preachers either.

this

People are rarely oppressed beyond repair in a single day. They can take our guns bit by bit, maybe with only the best intentions, but at some point, between the guilt trips and mourning, we may miss the rise of a dictatorship and it'll be too late. We have to guard every last right we have. They've already taken so many. As you said, there already are unconstitutional regulations.

libtards:
when someone uses a gun to shoot an animal they are evil.
when someon uses a gun to shoot someone, guns are evil.

OP is going to be recruited by antifa along with other retards.

Yea I'll bet. Surely the antichrist Obama will come down off a bolt of lightening any day now to bring about the end of the world as uneducated subhuman rural trash see it. Any day now.

this

It's called the second AMMENDMENT. meaning they changed the constitution. They can change it back. You Muricans cant be trusted. Having said that You cant trust your government either. I'm hoping us brits take back control of your runaway colony.

Amendments are for adding rights, not taking them. If we can't trust our government or even our own fellow men, why the fuck would we want to give up our only means to fight them? Eat shit, commie.

fuck you're stupid. You're the piece of trash. People like you who say everyone that believes in God are American red neck conservative obama hating hillbillies are the most stupidest fucking people themselves. Don't you see by generalizing people like that you are blinding yourself to any truth out there and making yourself ignorant. The majority of people in USA on the left and right wing have been manipulated to do this exact thing.

quora.com/Which-U-S-Amendments-have-been-repealed-and-why

why dont you learn something about spirituality and death because you don't have proof of any answers yourself you uneducated dicksneeze