Making a new painting thread
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THpPK2NLit8
a1on.mk/archives/752744
smellyislamicbalkanlar.tr
youtube.com/watch?v=R2n31_-Cp3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=385k7GE-e20
vesti.bg/sviat/balkani/dvojna-iznenada-za-syrbiia-zhena-premier-i-to-gej-6070421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck analbania mate

That's what your sister's doing ;))))))

should i cookpost, like right now?
dubs decide.

da

are you drawing zeus?

:DDDDDDDDDDD

no, that's Zeusimi Hoxha, Albanian God of Thievery

Do you smell when sweaty balk?

not very much,thankfully

No, I'm drawing Shpirag.

Qt feet in sneakers are like hidden gems

Ok, singles decided
No cookposting

thank god

>B-but user, why do you want to come on my feet?
>AH AH AAAHHHHHHHH

>You have been banned from all boards for the following reason:

>Sending an excessive number of server requests

wtf does that even mean?

Balk quality entertainment

Why does he have a pileus nigger? Do you know who wore pilei historically, it certainly wasn't the gods.

fuck non-feet fetishists mate

That's the helping sketch half oval not qeleshe m8. I cant just sketch the face right away

agreed

gas all those who don't LOVE women's feet

is this the most random thing ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=THpPK2NLit8

Goes a Greek into a tavern. He sits down at the bar and orders an Ouzo.
As time passes another guest enters the bar, he is as gay as it gets. He sits near the Greek at the bar, ordering a Martini. Hours pass by and so do Ouzos and Martinis. Being drunk the gay grows courage and so after a while he sits next to the Greek and whispers in his ear: "hey cutie, want me to work your cock?"
The Greek stood up, beat the shit out of the faggot, threw him out of the window of the tavern and then quietly took his seat at the bar again.
The bartender, slightly shocked at such a display of violence asks the Greek: "What did this guy tell you so that you beat him that hard?"
The Greek replied: "Im so drunk I couldnt understand him very well, but he was damn sure talking about working"

This means war subhumans!

I hope you like man feet up your ass because that's the only thing you're gonna get.

>he doesn't like female feet

ew, don't respond to me again

totally expected the greek to take it up the ass. kinda disappointed

I thought this would end with the fag and the greek fucking

More like kek moment

kek

>2017
>not into feet
Mercy on your soul

Living like a king, not paying a cent for it.
Based

>that damage control

You even gave it a shadow. And it obviously has zero aiding function, I wasn't born yesterday kid.

WTF Greeks are nordic?

What shadow dude? Its literally a helping sketch to put the eyes correctly, but I might put a qeleshe on him, it would look more Albanian

Annual white greeks meeting

ddos

germanic rape babies

You lose, tho
Chicken fillets with coconut flakes, mishroom side and clam sauce...

Aз кaтo ви кaзвaм, чe мнoгo ce вpъщaт. A caмo чaкaйтe cтaтиcтикитe зa 2016/17, щe ca пoнe 15000 нa гoдинa.

. Haд 9000 бългapи ce зaвpъщaт вcякa гoдинa oт 2014 г. нacaм. Toвa чиcлo e двoйнo пo-гoлямo в cpaвнeниe c пpeдишнитe гoдини. Гoлямa чacт oт тях ca млaди хopa, peшили дa зaпoчнaт cвoй бизнec (пpeдимнo в IT ceктopa) или дa ce възпoлзвaт oт pacтящитe ayтcopcинг възмoжнocти.

jokes on you xpozed. i actually baited you to post food without getting dubs

Why is your wife never cooking?

shes with the bull

>ex royal family
lol

a1on.mk/archives/752744

we wuz emperors of montenegro n sheet

in my heart they are still our royal family

Thanks for all the help everyone gave in the last thread about my questions on /balk/ history.

I'll be back after I do some more research and reading.

totally greek
just look at them

You bastard...
There's also kartofi po selski and dzadziki for our Greek viewers

She does cook soups. She's also taking care of our baby every day and night. I don't expect you to inderstand me.

I really have this antimonarchist sentiment. Like if Zogs descendant would walk near me and expect me to bow or smth, I would seriously punch him.

they are ancient Greek thats why they look nordic

Imaigne how many royals you'd have considering they're Albanian

Probably 50 trying to be kings from the same generation

Kid with the dark hair closest to the flag, and everyone to the right of the old man look Greek.

Everyone else is clearly German.

>democracy meme
>secularism meme
>human rights meme
>equality meme

to hell with it all, just let the based wahabists liberate us from this misery with sharia

they are ancient greeks
ancient greeks were germanic

Is it just me, or the old man looks a lil like Seselj

hi kely what's up?

Zog was Francisco Franco pretending to be Albanian.

any recent data?

>Greece and Macedonian relations are at strain again, after Mr. Kotzias, the minister of External Affairs, has repeatedly asked the delegation of FYROM to reintroduce archaic letters such as "ю", "я" " and "ъ" into the new proposed name of the neighboring country.

>Highly classified documents suggested that mr. Kotzias tried also to force them accept his proposal of the name on the spot. Our news agency has learned via confidential sources that he proposed the name "Бившa югocлaвcкa зaвинaги бългapcкa Maкeдoния" as an example of how the new name and alphabet introductions are to be implement.

>Outraged, the Macedonian representatives have decided to abandon negotiations, claiming they will be returning with their armaments to claim their eternal homeland and capital "Solun".

Source : smellyislamicbalkanlar.tr

for a sec i thought you were serious

HAHA Know your place you footsoldier!

No but my balls sometimes do.

>Бившa югocлaвcкa зaвинaги бългapcкa Maкeдoния

I fucked died there

communism is ba-
youtube.com/watch?v=R2n31_-Cp3Q

liberalism is goo-
youtube.com/watch?v=385k7GE-e20

lads

my sides

Constantine looks pretty Greek desu, when I was younger I had no clue otherwise

i love greek niceposting

but Tataric is spoken throughout Bulgaria

Why is the weather so comfy in Skopje today?

It's perfection

it was raining here erratically, london weather

bibleiska zemlia

daily reminder the romans invaded greece, destroyed it's governments, and forced jewish christianity on them

Where do you live in greece?

athens suburbs atm

Dusseldorf

it raining but its also hot and humid as fuckkkk
mosquitos all over my swimming pool
thinking of getting a flamethrower

there's a respectable amount of LARPers here who basically feel the same way as you do. even if one likes paganism (more), it's a bit too late at this point

He IS right, and YOU are the one LARPing as Jews and worshipping them

vesti.bg/sviat/balkani/dvojna-iznenada-za-syrbiia-zhena-premier-i-to-gej-6070421

>them

Christianity has been the greatest anti-semitic force in the history of mankind, whatchu talkin bout

top fucking kek

muh dead kike on a stick creationist
tips trilby

Truth.

hitler was the greatest anti semitic force
and he wasnt a christian

recognizing historical fact does not mean that I have succumbed to your irrational dogma either, Christfag. I am my own man, creating my own destiny in this uncaring world of ours, discarding your made-up "Gods" as the garbage they are and laughing in your face about your fallacious understandings

for I am an atheist

you're basically using a roman flag

the conversation about how much of a Christian Hitler (and pals) was never goes anywhere, I've noticed

I will note that Germany had a nice tradition of Christian anti-semitism long before the Nazis came to power though

greek

WE

Hah! I laugh at the delusions of the common man! Seeking dogma in facts that cannot be proven, thank science that I am pleased by my own intelligence and I do not need fairytales about magic sky wizards to live through the dreary life of an average human being, for in the end, we're all just atoms in space, and no magical entity can make you special. Mr. Xtian.

>Pagans win
>Christianity falls and churches are all destroyed
>Muslims take advantage of pagans like they always do
>Europe muslim
الربح؟

I don't understand Albanian DeusVulters that say we should convert all Albanians Christian and use Bible as the Law Book. If anything, we should turn to the old ways and use Kanun (old pagan Albanian laws) and instead of telling Jewish folktales of a dude separating the sea, we should tell Albanian folktales. If not then let's stay Muslim. We've been so for 500 years.

>like they always do
?

I live in penteli, it's 20C around here
prepare agnus

>use Kanun
All of you use it anyway, it's instinctual for you to act like animals