Japan’s Debt Burden Is Quietly Falling the Most in the World

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world

Thanks Abe.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-KRi9nF8BiA
fortune.com/2016/06/03/imf-neoliberalism-failing/
youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Some butt-hurt trust fund baby got a haircut.

what?

(((Martin Schulz)))

Adair Turner

the eternal anglo works for the jew.

Milton Friedman

good job

Yeah, it took me second to decipher that as well.

>all of these butthurt jews whining about Japan managing their own debts
Damn, Abe seems pretty based to me.

what does that kike have to do with this?

>Japan realizes that importing 10 million niggers from Africa would inflict vastly more damage to their economy, which is what le happy economist has been telling them they NEEEEED to do to fix their economy

SHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM CAN'T LEARN THIS

hmmmm I wonder who could be behind this

>United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

If you happen to be in dept to yourself it doesn't matter. Which Japan is.

Stay white Japan.

He's a money printing tax and spend cuck weirdo failure

Lol you say that like other white countries arent completely under banker debt controk

>>hmmmm I wonder who could be behind this
Anglos

>grandson of an imperial minister and class A war criminal
>refuses to take in any refugees or increase immigration
>has connections to revisionist Japanese far-right political organizations and routinely defends their agendas
>pisses China and Korea off by refusing to apologize like a cuck
>wants to revise the constitution and give Japan a real military instead of a 'self defense force'
>isn't afraid to call Obama out about the dindus raping and murdering women in Okinawa
Admit it, Sup Forums, Abe is going to make Japan great again.

So if I have this right the Bank of Japan is buying up privately held bonds which then stay on the government's books but will likely end up only being partially repaid if at all so the government can increase inflation by making Japan seem economically shaky to devalue the yen internationally?

Is this the economic equivalent of leaving rusted cars in your yard to pick up neighboring properties for cheap?

>pisses China and Korea off by refusing to apologize like a cuck
Actually he said the last apology to china this year as he said they will no longer apologize for acts they committed more than 70 years ago.

>mfw people don't realise printing money is a form of taxation

hmm

I wonder how big those """british"""" peoples' noses were

>Is this the economic equivalent of leaving rusted cars in your yard to pick up neighboring properties for cheap?

That's a legitimate strategy.

I know, I just didn't think it worked on this kind of scale. I'd like for someone with a handle on economics to tell me if I'm wrong or not.

Isn't Japans debt like 250% of it's GDP?

Yes it works

But you'd have to listen to a series of long lectures to understand why it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KRi9nF8BiA

I don't expect to fully understand exactly what makes an economy look weak enough to make investors want to drive a currency down in value but they are basically pulling a rusted car in the yard?

the point is that cheaper exports and gdp growth actually helps the economy with drawing in investors.

Yeah I understand that a weak currency is attractive for international investors I'm just not really sure of the intermediary step where by the bank buying up debt drives a currency down. I don't think it has anything to do with the monetary supply so I guess it's just a case of dangerous economic policy means a less valuable currency on the international market but I really don't know.

>has anything to do with the monetary supply

It does but you have to reject the neoclassical notion that banks have nothing to do with the monetary supply

Anyway neoliberlaism has failed, it's a dead ideology even the IMF admits it

fortune.com/2016/06/03/imf-neoliberalism-failing/

So how does this whole thing lead to an increase in monetary supply? Does taking on more debt mean the Bank of Japan will be lending out more money or is it something else that leads to the increase?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34

The central bank of Japan is buying national debt.
The bank has 33% of all debt now.
Japan government doesn't need to pay money to the bank.
In fact, national debt decreased last year in Japan.

So real national debt is now 140% of GDP. And it will become 100% of GDP until 2020.

I smell jews coming in to the country soon.

once the last white majority country has cucked itself out of existence it will be up to the japs to make sure this fucking planet doesn't become a global caliphate with an average IQ of 80. keep those fucking borders shut.

You understand that foreigners will come to japan in droves in 2020 for the olympics right? Remember what happened in Sochi?